User Tag List

Thread: The real reason you don't fit in (this is so powerful)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks

The real reason you don't fit in (this is so powerful)

LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

darroll (08-22-2019),HawkTheSlayer (08-22-2019),Jen (08-22-2019),Swedgin (08-22-2019),teeceetx (08-22-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    absolutely...and you can feel it can't you? the hate. I get it too. I see why they hate Christians. Christians stand for something...the difference between right and wrong, good and evil, light from dark. And they can't stand that because they don't want those differences. They want whatever they want to be right...to be right. Even if it is black as sin.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (08-22-2019),Jen (08-22-2019),Knightkore (08-22-2019)

Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    absolutely...and you can feel it can't you? the hate. I get it too. I see why they hate Christians. Christians stand for something...the difference between right and wrong, good and evil, light from dark. And they can't stand that because they don't want those differences. They want whatever they want to be right...to be right. Even if it is black as sin.
    I think a LOT of people have become demonized. And even some of the churches are falling giving into the LGBTQ/liberal/islam culture.

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    Sounds like there was more than one preacher, no?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-22-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    I think a LOT of people have become demonized. And even some of the churches are falling giving into the LGBTQ/liberal/islam culture.
    I don't want to actually believe this. It has cross my mind and I HOPE it is just silly.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-22-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    We Mormons did not give into the Alphabet failed cultures. We perform marriages of one man to one woman.
    “Appearances to the mind are of four kinds. Things either are what they appear to be; or they neither are, nor appear to be; or they are, and do not appear to be; or they are not, and yet appear to be. Rightly to aim in all these cases is the wise man's task.” Epictetus

Democrats in congress are like having the Fox construct the hen house then installing the security system.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-22-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    We Mormons did not give into the Alphabet failed cultures. We perform marriages of one man to one woman.
    Kenneth Copeland & others like him have held to that. Seventh Day Adventist is a real marriage hold out. But I think it was the Episcopal, Presbyterian & now Methodists that are gay marriage friendly.

Awesome that the Mormon church is standing strong on this. God bless.

Captain Cold

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Jen (08-22-2019),Robert (08-22-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    They are very prideful of themselves, meanwhile I keep noticing more and more how my pride is causing problems for me and I can see why we are not supposed to have any.

So this guy's not walking fast enough for me and I let him know about it, he looks at me with the look and says "Oh really??" I knew it was put up or shut up time and so I said "YES MF'r, YES!!" and stared him down, I knew it was my time to apologize and explain what had brought me to there, getting cut off by a lawn care guy towing his stuff, getting a flat soon after that shredded the tire and had me cutting clear over pissing the trucker off, but I had to get to where there was a pull over for me, while I was on my way to buy an AC for a family member who didn't have cash and was gonna max out my card especially with the need for a new tire about to go on in addition to everything else.

So I did it, I got into it with that guy, my pride wouldn't let me back down so I had to pass on all that negativity, I hope he didn't go do something stupid with it and that's been my bigger worry, causing an anger someone else ends up paying for AND I have no way of knowing, ever. But as chumpy as I know I would have felt chumping down, I've felt worse having got into it with the guy and none of it would have happened had I not been such a road raging self.

So as prideful as everyone else is about thier freaks, kinks, and malfunctions, I more and more am seeing how I need to be #anti-pride, and just let the bullshit of the day pass on by and say "God's got this".

#Anti-Pride, do you think it would fly with the LGBTQueers? Or anyone else on the left for that matter?

The best, or maybe worst part, would be that they'd go immediatly to ASSuming it was a way of sticking a finger in thier eye and would get narrated as such until they were told "no, Christ said we're not supposed to be prideful, I'm a Christian I'm just trying to reinforce that idea among Christians, it has nothing to do with your freaky deviancy, even though I WILL pray for your soul tonight at dinner, that I'll be thanking the lord for providing".

They'd have nothing to say, while being pissed off at the same time I bet.

Damn, there I go spreading that negativity again.
    "Hello all".......I would have said "good evening ladies and gents", but you all know what you are.......Moe Howard
    (what I'm sure was an inside joke to all the Hollyweird actors in the scene at the time, as Hollywood was Weinstein before Weinsten ever was)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-22-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    They are very prideful of themselves, meanwhile I keep noticing more and more how my pride is causing problems for me and I can see why we are not supposed to have any.

So this guy's not walking fast enough for me and I let him know about it, he looks at me with the look and says "Oh really??" I knew it was put up or shut up time and so I said "YES MF'r, YES!!" and stared him down, I knew it was my time to apologize and explain what had brought me to there, getting cut off by a lawn care guy towing his stuff, getting a flat soon after that shredded the tire and had me cutting clear over pissing the trucker off, but I had to get to where there was a pull over for me, while I was on my way to buy an AC for a family member who didn't have cash and was gonna max out my card especially with the need for a new tire about to go on in addition to everything else.

So I did it, I got into it with that guy, my pride wouldn't let me back down so I had to pass on all that negativity, I hope he didn't go do something stupid with it and that's been my bigger worry, causing an anger someone else ends up paying for AND I have no way of knowing, ever. But as chumpy as I know I would have felt chumping down, I've felt worse having got into it with the guy and none of it would have happened had I not been such a road raging self.

So as prideful as everyone else is about thier freaks, kinks, and malfunctions, I more and more am seeing how I need to be #anti-pride, and just let the bullshit of the day pass on by and say "God's got this".

#Anti-Pride, do you think it would fly with the LGBTQueers? Or anyone else on the left for that matter?

The best, or maybe worst part, would be that they'd go immediatly to ASSuming it was a way of sticking a finger in thier eye and would get narrated as such until they were told "no, Christ said we're not supposed to be prideful, I'm a Christian I'm just trying to reinforce that idea among Christians, it has nothing to do with your freaky deviancy, even though I WILL pray for your soul tonight at dinner, that I'll be thanking the lord for providing".

They'd have nothing to say, while being pissed off at the same time I bet.

Damn, there I go spreading that negativity again.
    #Anti-Pride? That would be perfect.

Captain Cold

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    #Anti-Pride? That would be perfect.
    It would jog the attention of people especially those in the pride groups assuming it's against them but it would let them see reasons why we aren't supposed to be prideful, and remember it's God we have to thank for everything we have, not ourselves.

I can't totally count the reasons I'd need someone better biblically versed than me but pride leads to so many sins whether physical violence or marital infidelity or covetnous of wealth and goods, I understand the devil was prideful and he's the root of it, I think it was jealousy on his part that got his war with God going but even that would have been rooted in pride.

"Pride, it's not all it's cracked up to be" (gotta find a pic to go with that and make a meme out of it).
    Last edited by Frankenvoter; 08-22-2019 at 04:23 PM.
    "Hello all".......I would have said "good evening ladies and gents", but you all know what you are.......Moe Howard
    (what I'm sure was an inside joke to all the Hollyweird actors in the scene at the time, as Hollywood was Weinstein before Weinsten ever was)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-22-2019)

Thread Information