User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 63% expect President Trump to be elected, up from 43%

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    ignore the polls...just make sure everyone you know gets out and votes for don again in 2020...
    Saint Junipero Serra's Legacy - the untold stories of California
    A Soldier's Stories - Reports of news and interesting stuff

I proudly voted for President Trump!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sargentodiaz For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (08-23-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    So these numbers are out and lookie what we get from the propaganda arm of the Democommie party, NewWeak today. I took this off FR but the link to that rag is in the article.

snip:
    POLITICS DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING SLIDES TO 36%, THE LOWEST IT'S BEEN SINCE JANUARY (BARF)
    Newsweek ^ | 8/22/19 | Asher Stockler
    Posted on ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019‎ ‎7‎:‎41‎:‎16‎ ‎PM by Maceman

Amid numerous political scandals and an unfurling trade war with China that shows little sign of de-escalation, President Donald Trump lacks the broad confidence of the American public, according to a new AP-NORC poll.

Sixty-two percent of U.S. adults disapprove of the way Trump is handling his job, compared with 36 percent who approve.

Predictably, the partisan divides swing favorably or unfavorably towards the president depending on political affiliation. But, notably, the coveted class of self-identified political independents remains opposed to the president, with 65 percent disapproving of the way he is handling his job.

Trump's approval ratings have not been this low in the monthly AP-NORC survey since January.

While many of the conflicts and controversies that have emerged in recent months pertain to the trade war and Trump's management of the economy — including a warning sign that a recession may be on the horizon due to a metric known as the inverted yield curve — the public has not been scared off by the president's economic stewardship.

Fifty-one percent disapprove of his handling of the economy, and 46 percent approve. Though this is a net negative rating, it indicates the public is largely divided on the matter, and represents Trump's highest job approval rating for any category measured in the AP-NORC poll.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsweek.com ...

all of it with comments at:
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3773755/posts
    Last edited by memesofine; 08-23-2019 at 06:22 AM.
    Yep that's why the sleeping Giant of Americans got rid of that thug Obama and his commie hand picked witch Hillary in a pant suit and put in PRESIDENT TRUMP.

what gets me is these freaking Libs/Democommie cult members truly believe THEY ARE THE MAJORITY when WE JUST PROVED THEM SO WRONG. I LMAO AT THEM

4. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (08-23-2019)

Thread Information