User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: A little bit more on the Epstein bunch on twitter

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    How long do you give it til Ghislaine Maxwell accidentally drowns in her bath tube as a result of an overdose of over the counter polonium-210?
    https://twitter.com/navyhato/status/1161184323682238464

Last edited by Madison; 09-15-2019 at 11:55 AM.
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (09-15-2019)

Thanks

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

Thanks

New Epstein Drone Footage Does It Show Underground Lair Access?

Thanks
    https://bc.ctvnews.ca/vancouver-acto...-out-1.4598048
    Published Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:23PM PDT

Last Updated Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:07PM PDT

***Keith Raniere***
    ((((Raniere is scheduled to be sentenced on September 25, 2019. He faces a mandatory minimum prison term of 15 years and a possible life sentence. ))))

Sarah Edmondson has played dozens of parts in her 20-year career in TV and film. But the Vancouver-based actor’s latest role, helping to bring down a notorious cult leader she once supported, may be her most important.

"It’s his karma, considering how he enslaved others for years, now he's in prison," said Edmondson, who’s written a book about her ordeal. "I just think it’s very poetic."

She started recruiting for NXIVM, a self-help program founded by a man named Keith Raniere, in 2005. "Looking back it's absolutely incredibly embarrassing to see how many red flags that were dismissed," said Edmondson. "Him being surrounded all the time by women who were serving him, driving him around, making him breakfast."

Edmondson says she had no idea Raniere was keeping some female NXIVM members as sex slaves. "For 99 per cent of the people involved it was not a sex cult, or it was and they kept it from us, which is sort of what we discovered with the trial."

Raniere was criminally charged after Edmondson turned him in to the FBI in November 2017. The final straw was being branded with a logo that turned out to be Raniere’s initials, and those of fellow actor and NXIVM recruiter Allison Mack. Edmondson talked about the branding with Dr. Oz on his syndicated talk show Tuesday afternoon.

“So when I saw that, my whole world collapsed. Because that was the moment I knew how messed up this whole thing was, and that I had Keith Raniere's initials on my body,” Edmondson recounted on the talk show. She decided to leave NXIVM and expose the group’s practices. This past June, Raniere was convicted of seven charges including sex trafficking, and could face life in prison.

In Edmondson’s new book, “Scarred,” she recounts her break with NXIVM and the guilt she feels for recruiting some of her Vancouver friends. "I'm incredibly sorry to them," she told Dr. Oz. "“I led them astray, I led them into something not only bad, but the complete opposite of what we thought they were doing."

Edmondson isn’t sure if she’ll keep acting, or begin working with cult victims to help others break free. "That’s more interesting to me, but who knows. My life’s been a rollercoaster and I’m just trying to go with it and do the best I can."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (09-19-2019)

Thread Information