User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213 LastLast

Thread: A little bit more on the Epstein bunch on twitter

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks

Chauntae was raped by Epstein over several years, before she finally managed to escape his clutches in 2005.

Chauntae, top left, is pictured with other girls on the islandCredit: The Mega Agency

Epstein leans back on a clifftop balcony at his Caribbean lairCredit: The Mega Agency

During their first massage session, Chauntae says the ex-Wall Street banker performed a sex act on himself in front of herCredit: The Mega Agency

Ghislaine Maxwell was a regular on 'paedo island'Credit: The Mega Agency

In exclusive extracts from her memoir, Chauntae revealed how her visit to Epstein’s island turned into a nightmare. She said he was “charming and intelligent” in public but “behind closed doors a monster came out”.

She had her own bungalow away from the main compound in the 72-acre grounds. And she told how she “froze” when she was suddenly ordered to visit Epstein in the middle of the night.

She said his assistant Sarah Kellen came and told her: “Jeffrey’s ready for his massage.” She recalled: “I knew this late-night call on an island where I already felt isolated did not feel right. She led me to another, bigger private villa on the opposite side of the main house; Jeffrey and Ghislaine’s villa.”

'MONSTER'

She went on: “The doors flung open and Jeffrey came waltzing in, smug, happy, and climbed on the table. He didn’t stop talking, I suppose to avoid awkwardness.”

But she told how he then pulled her on to the bed and began undressing her, despite her saying: “Please. No.”

Chauntae went on: “He kept a grip on my wrists and locked them down against the bed. I don’t know what he must have seen on my face in that moment. But he’s an intelligent guy and my face, I’m sure, reflected a girl being sexually assaulted, silently, on a private island in the middle of the night, terrified, and just wanting it to be over.”

After the attack Chauntae said Epstein climbed off and said nothing before calmly going for a shower.

She ran back to her cottage barefoot and said: “My feet were bloody by the time I reached my villa, tears streaming down my face. I hopped back into my bed and cried myself to sleep.”

Later on the trip Epstein boasted of his links to Andrew and how he had financially assisted the duke’s former wife when she was battling debts.

One of her haunting images from her time on the island shows Chauntae with a group of young girls.

Epstein is also seen talking on the phone while being massaged by his assistant. Another shows him on a cliffside balcony while Maxwell, 57, is also seen grinning in another.

Epstein — accused of trafficking girls as young as 12 — is said to have carried out a catalogue of rapes and abuse there. One victim said she was raped up to three times a day and tried to swim across shark-infested waters to escape.

'BLOODY'

Chauntae was raped by Epstein over several years, before she finally managed to escape his clutches in 2005.

In July this year she “told everything” to the FBI and the Assistant Attorney General of New Mexico. Epstein was arrested five days later.

He *hanged* himself in his Manhattan prison cell in August while awaiting trial for child sex trafficking.

Chauntae said: “He has destroyed my life in every way. Relationships, family life, health, job. How did he manage to do this for so long to so many people?”

Andrew was also accused of taking part in an orgy with Epstein’s sex slave Virginia Roberts on the island.
    It happened after alleged previous encounters in London and New York.

Laura Goldman, 61, a former New York City stockbroker who mixed in the same social circles as Maxwell, told Sun Online how the alleged madam was “undoubtedly” the brains behind Epstein’s predatory schemes as she was much more intelligent, well connected and charming that he was.

Laura Goldman is a former NYC stockbroker who is friends with Ghislaine Maxwell's sister IsabelCredit: Getty - Contributor

She told Sun Online: “Ghislaine was hysterical about the defamation suit Virginia Roberts launched. That suit made her nutso. She saw that as a threat to her whole network of famous friends.

“Ghislaine said her ‘biggest mistake’ was ever involving Virginia. Ghislaine doesn’t give a s**t about the girls like Virginia who suffered, she is more worried about exposing her network."

Laura says she last saw Maxwell about 10 years ago, but still shares mutual friends with her - and remains friends with the socialite's sister Isabel Maxwell.

She said she attended many events with Epstein and Maxwell in the 90s and even attended one of the billionaire’s infamous parties at his home in Florida - which was packed with "young girls".

“I got invited to attend by a male friend who was going," Laura recalled.

"It was back in the 90s. I got there and there were lots of married men without their wives and young girls all over.

“Prince Andrew wasn’t there. I didn’t think the girls were underage but they probably were in retrospect.

“Jeffrey’s house in New York was very lavish but his Florida place wasn’t. It was away from the beach and at the end of a road.

“It was not a party for a woman to be a guest at and I was uncomfortable. Because of that I didn’t want to go to any of his New York events because I knew there was just something wrong about it.

“After Jeffrey was arrested the first time back in 2008 I didn’t want any more to do with either him or Ghislaine after that.”

Guislaine Maxwell *THE SOCIALITE*

What a socialite does in life = ^^
    A useless person :
    A socialite is a person (usually from a privileged, wealthy, or aristocratic background) who plays a prominent role in high society. A socialite spends a significant amount of time attending various fashionable social gatherings etc etc...

* Act like likeable people ...but they are not
    * Don't get overwhelmed by those who speak too much
    Maintain eye contact
    * Dress to impress
    * Smile. It's incredible how important, yet simple this one is
    * Show your hands
    Be attractive in your body language
    * Make people around you feel important
    * Find a hobby that's social
    * Start talking, Initiate a conversation, keep it light, break the touch barrier,
    compliment the other person early in the conversation
    (sound a lot like Maxwell/Madam isn't ?)
    * Socialites spend between $98,000 and $455,000 + per year on maintaining their positions as successful Socialites. The evening wardrobe of a Socialite regularly attending society functions can cost $100,000 + a year.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10409881/jeffrey-epstein-rape-paedophile-island-prince-andrew/

Cops nicked Epstein in July just five days after Chauntae gave evidence against him to the FBI.
    Now, for the first time, she reveals how Epstein used his relationship with the Duke of York to lure young girls.
    Speaking exclusively to The Sun on Sunday after the royal’s car-crash BBC interview, she said: “I was very aware of Jeffrey Epstein’s friendship with Prince Andrew and Fergie right away.

“It was one of several bragging tactics he used to further induce his power and privilege. He bragged a lot.

'BRAGGING TACTICS'

“He had framed photos of them in his residences. He bragged about how he’d lent money to the duchess.”
    Chauntae has demanded that Andrew speak to FBI agents as they move to nail Epstein’s associates.
    Andrew insisted last week he had not noticed young girls surrounding Epstein.

But Chauntae said: “I hope he is *honest. There is no way you could have been a friend of Jeffrey’s and not know what was going on.
    “I don’t see how you could see somebody with another young girl all the time and there never being a conversation about it. It doesn’t add up.”

I was very aware of Jeffrey Epstein’s friendship with Prince Andrew and Fergie right away. It was one of several bragging tactics he used to further induce his power and privilege. He bragged a lot.
    Chauntae Davies

Chauntae also slammed “pompous” Andrew’s claim that Epstein was guilty of “unbecoming” behaviour. She said: “It’s minimalising something that has shattered lives.”

She also tore into Andrew’s insistence he had “no regrets” about knowing Epstein because he made good business contacts. Chauntae said: “It’s such a *distasteful thing to say in regards to a professional predator.”

Chauntae, now 40, also told of the horror of her time working for Epstein who abused dozens of girls in an international trafficking ring.

She was a 21-year-old trainee massage therapist in LA when she treated Maxwell at Beverly Hills’ Four Seasons Hotel. Hours later Maxwell — accused of procuring young girls for Epstein — asked her to take a private jet to the billionaire’s home in Palm Beach, Florida.

SEX ACT

During their first massage session, the ex-Wall Street banker performed a sex act on himself in front of her.

Horrified, Chauntae says she was “manipulated” into returning by Epstein and Maxwell. Within weeks she was jetting round the world on his private jet and on to his island of Little Saint James.

The plane, dubbed the “Lolita Express”, was infamous for its orgies.

Andrew, who admitted visiting Little Saint James, was named as a passenger months before — in August 2001 — in a trip from New York to New Mexico. He disputes the claims.

We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Epstein didn't kill himself he `s a run away free

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (12-01-2019)

Thanks
    What's your opinion it's him or not ?
    Post Dorain - on Little St James
    I'm glad I found the whole original video of *August 30th 2019*
    video is 4.50 minutes ........watch it all
    or just go to 1.45 min and let it roll

Upped their chase game with the 2nd modified "protector" style boat.Won't forget that one you slimy dirtbags.

You could literally indict the entire VI government, power company, port authorities, everyone from the cops to the bankers on corruption charges. Sorry, you Should*. Even without human rights violations, they are all involved in corruption, cover ups, drugs, kick backs, blind eyes, everything was and is allowed free reign down here. epstein included. Defrauding the United States & federal government.

Two things:
    *Verify date of drone video footage

*Verify identity of man looking up at drone hovering abovE
    *Verify the name and ID of black guy on the vehicule

Last edited by Madison; 12-01-2019 at 04:14 PM.

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (12-01-2019),HawkTheSlayer (12-01-2019)

Thanks
    I forgot to say I found that book in a second hand bookstore last week on my lunch time
    I NEVER thought I'll find that in Quebec ..but they have alot of French and English books as well ...so

I was since I do a lot of searches lately

Title : MAXWELL *Writer : Joe Haines *1988 - 525 pages

cover and back cover and inside it smells old paper lol
    I didn't start reading it yet ...I don't know if there is reality in the book or bullshit
    SAM_0699.JPGSAM_0700.JPG
    SAM_0690.JPGSAM_0688.JPG
    SAM_0691.JPG

Since the book is 1988 he was not dead yet
    I just did a search on Wikipedia
    I didn't know about that, did you know ?

*Robert Maxwell real name:

Ian Robert Maxwell MC (10 June 1923 – 5 November 1991)
    * born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch*

was a British media proprietor, and Member of Parliament (MP) and fraudster. Originally from Czechoslovakia, Maxwell rose from poverty to build an extensive publishing empire. After his death, huge discrepancies in his companies' finances were revealed, including his fraudulent misappropriation of the Mirror Group pension fund.[1]

Maxwell's death[edit]

On 5 November 1991, at the age of 68, Maxwell was on board Lady Ghislaine, which was cruising off the Canary Islands. Maxwell's body was subsequently found floating in the Atlantic Ocean. He was buried in Jerusalem. The official verdict was accidental drowning, though some commentators have surmised that he may have committed suicide.[5] Some conspiracy theories even suggest that Maxwell was murdered. The idea has received support from a few mainstream journalists.[6]

“He used to get up at night and pee over the stern of the ship. Everybody knew this. And he weighed about 22 stone [140kg] at this time. The railings were wire. So I think he lost his balance, because he was very top-heavy,” Lennox says. “He was Teflon man. I don’t think he committed suicide.”

Bombastic, bullying and with a deep, booming voice, Maxwell was an enormous figure in British national life. Apart from Mirror Group Newspapers and the New York Daily News, his many businesses included Oxford United and Derby County football clubs. He rose from impoverishment as a Czechoslovakian refugee to become a decorated war hero, a businessman, a Labour MP and then a media mogul, amassing private jets, helicopters and Rolls-Royces en route.

He signed an affidavit that it was, indeed, the publisher. “Then they asked me to come over and stand by Maxwell. There he was, laid out horizontally in front of me. I held up the affidavit and they took a photograph of me, with Robert underneath. So, somewhere in the Spanish archives, there is a photograph of me with Maxwell’s corpse.”

The rumours started immediately. An inquest that later recorded death by heart attack and accidental drowning (although three pathologists disagreed on the exact cause of death) has failed to quell them.

‘Shock turned to anger within weeks’ ... Mirror Group pensioners march on Whitehall to demand the government fill the multimillion-pound hole in their pensions. Photograph: Dylan Martinez/Reuters

For Oxford-educated Ghislaine, the youngest of his nine children, Maxwell’s money had provided status and a ticket to the elite.

She was dispatched to New York initially as a meeter-and-greeter, to pave her father’s way when he bought the Daily News.

After his death, she made it her home. She soon became part of Epstein’s inner circle and remained there for more than a decade. The two were reportedly briefly an item; they remained close.

She is said to have facilitated Epstein’s social contacts, flying with him on his private jet and organising dinners for influential people at his homes.

After he
    pleaded guilty in 2008 to soliciting prostitution and served 13 months, it appears she moved on, although she remained on New York’s social circuit. She founded the non-profit TerraMar Project for the conservation of oceans in 2012, but it shut down abruptly last month. It is not clear how she supports herself.

https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Hoch-533

YACHT HISTORY:

Built for Emad Khashoggi
    after the death of Robert Maxwell she was owned by an Arabian businessman, who sold her in 2017.[2] The new owners had her refitted at the Balk Shipyard in Urk, Netherlands over the winter, and subsequently renamed her Dancing Hare.[3]
    Name:
    • Dancing Hare (2017–present)
    • Lady Mona K (1993–2017)
    • Lady Ghislaine (1988–1993)
    Port of registry: Cayman Islands
    Builder: Jon Bannenberg/Amels
    Launched: 1986
    Identification:
    Last edited by Madison; 12-01-2019 at 08:02 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Madame in the 90's

Above, we see Geordie Greig, editor of the Daily Mail, with the Mossad-linked Ghislaine Maxwell.

Geordie Greig is the son of the late Sir Carron Greig, who, in the 1940s, was in military intelligence.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Madison (12-01-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Disturbing the number of these people that are associated with childrens' organizations.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Madison (12-02-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    They lived the HIGH Life.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Madison (12-03-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Epstein had a ranch in New Mexico. Zorro Ranch. Fun times. Bill downplayed his flights on the Lolita express...but both he and Hillary visited the zorro ranch...like every year after Bill left office.

Via Daily Mail:
    Bill and Hillary Clinton stayed at Jeffrey Epstein’s notorious ‘baby-making ranch’ almost every year after they left the White House, according to the disgraced financier’s estate manager.

The former president was Epstein’s closest ‘celebrity mate’ and the Clintons, along with daughter Chelsea, visited Zorro Ranch ‘a whole bunch of times’, a former contractor who ran the IT system at the property told DailyMailTV in an exclusive interview.

The family visited the 10,000-acre estate in the New Mexico desert often, but never stayed in the main house.

Instead, the Clinton family bunked down in a special cowboy-themed village created by Epstein, which is a mile south of his own luxury mountaintop villa. They’d use one of the two guest houses, which look like they’re straight out of the 19th century.

Seen in exclusive DailyMailTV images, the guest homes are next to other traditional Wild West-style buildings such as an old schoolhouse and saloon bar.

An American flag is raised high above the village, which is next door to Epstein’s private airstrip, where he arrived on his private planes, including his infamous ‘Lolita Express’.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 12-03-2019 at 08:11 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Madison (12-03-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    I forgot to say I found that book in a second hand bookstore last week on my lunch time
    I NEVER thought I'll find that in Quebec ..but they have alot of French and English books as well ...so

I was since I do a lot of searches lately

Title : MAXWELL *Writer : Joe Haines *1988 - 525 pages

cover and back cover and inside it smells old paper lol
    I didn't start reading it yet ...I don't know if there is reality in the book or bullshit
    SAM_0699.JPGSAM_0700.JPG
    SAM_0690.JPGSAM_0688.JPG
    SAM_0691.JPG

Since the book is 1988 he was not dead yet
    I just did a search on Wikipedia
    I didn't know about that, did you know ?

*Robert Maxwell real name:

Ian Robert Maxwell MC (10 June 1923 – 5 November 1991)
    * born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch*

was a British media proprietor, and Member of Parliament (MP) and fraudster. Originally from Czechoslovakia, Maxwell rose from poverty to build an extensive publishing empire. After his death, huge discrepancies in his companies' finances were revealed, including his fraudulent misappropriation of the Mirror Group pension fund.[1]

Maxwell's death[edit]

On 5 November 1991, at the age of 68, Maxwell was on board Lady Ghislaine, which was cruising off the Canary Islands. Maxwell's body was subsequently found floating in the Atlantic Ocean. He was buried in Jerusalem. The official verdict was accidental drowning, though some commentators have surmised that he may have committed suicide.[5] Some conspiracy theories even suggest that Maxwell was murdered. The idea has received support from a few mainstream journalists.[6]

“He used to get up at night and pee over the stern of the ship. Everybody knew this. And he weighed about 22 stone [140kg] at this time. The railings were wire. So I think he lost his balance, because he was very top-heavy,” Lennox says. “He was Teflon man. I don’t think he committed suicide.”

Bombastic, bullying and with a deep, booming voice, Maxwell was an enormous figure in British national life. Apart from Mirror Group Newspapers and the New York Daily News, his many businesses included Oxford United and Derby County football clubs. He rose from impoverishment as a Czechoslovakian refugee to become a decorated war hero, a businessman, a Labour MP and then a media mogul, amassing private jets, helicopters and Rolls-Royces en route.

He signed an affidavit that it was, indeed, the publisher. “Then they asked me to come over and stand by Maxwell. There he was, laid out horizontally in front of me. I held up the affidavit and they took a photograph of me, with Robert underneath. So, somewhere in the Spanish archives, there is a photograph of me with Maxwell’s corpse.”

The rumours started immediately. An inquest that later recorded death by heart attack and accidental drowning (although three pathologists disagreed on the exact cause of death) has failed to quell them.

‘Shock turned to anger within weeks’ ... Mirror Group pensioners march on Whitehall to demand the government fill the multimillion-pound hole in their pensions. Photograph: Dylan Martinez/Reuters

For Oxford-educated Ghislaine, the youngest of his nine children, Maxwell’s money had provided status and a ticket to the elite.

She was dispatched to New York initially as a meeter-and-greeter, to pave her father’s way when he bought the Daily News.

After his death, she made it her home. She soon became part of Epstein’s inner circle and remained there for more than a decade. The two were reportedly briefly an item; they remained close.

She is said to have facilitated Epstein’s social contacts, flying with him on his private jet and organising dinners for influential people at his homes.

After he
    pleaded guilty in 2008 to soliciting prostitution and served 13 months, it appears she moved on, although she remained on New York’s social circuit. She founded the non-profit TerraMar Project for the conservation of oceans in 2012, but it shut down abruptly last month. It is not clear how she supports herself.

Jan LudvĂ*k Hyman Binyamin (Hoch) Maxwell (1923-1991) | WikiTree FREE Family Tree

YACHT HISTORY:

Built for Emad Khashoggi
    after the death of Robert Maxwell she was owned by an Arabian businessman, who sold her in 2017.[2] The new owners had her refitted at the Balk Shipyard in Urk, Netherlands over the winter, and subsequently renamed her Dancing Hare.[3]
    Name:
    • Dancing Hare (2017–present)
    • Lady Mona K (1993–2017)
    • Lady Ghislaine (1988–1993)
    Port of registry: Cayman Islands
    Builder: Jon Bannenberg/Amels
    Launched: 1986
    Identification:
    I just found that video about Madame`s daddy and brother story

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    They lived the HIGH Life.
    And they still do ...except for some who got caught

Thread Information