User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everybody

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Anyone who disparages Nazi Raping Faggots should be excluded from this place
    You're always drunk last night. LOLOL

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    Out from left field lol
    It's time to take off the gloves

Buy It
    Fly It
    Stick It To The Left

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil Jones View Post
    Sooooo , Is this how you greet new members? Just askin'.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points7 days registered
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil Jones View Post
    i got into the argument with some leftists before, where I mentioned that by calling everyone nazis and all for no reason that it will harm them.

first because there's nowhere to go after that without getting into fiction, can't go into things like "super nazis".

second, at a certain point, the people will know they aren't nazis and realize that it doesn't matter what they do will see them labelled as nazis and a portion will say to themselves, "ok, they want nazis, I'll show them nazis".

similarly, I have no issues with lgq people individually, however, it's the past two pride months where they started bringing children in twerking for sometimes fully naked adult men... That's where it jumped the shark for me and made me anti-LGBTQP. I don't really care if guys are going around bug chasing, but when they start indoctrinating children, that, IMO at least, should be treated at least as abuse to at worst a crime against humanity.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to notofimport36 For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-24-2019),Daily Bread (08-25-2019),HawkTheSlayer (08-26-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    "So, here is to hoping there is still some logic left debating, seems that more often than not we see shouting matches or preaching to the choir and very little in between." Another left wing troll had a similar intro several months back. IIRC he lasted about 3 posts.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    Howdy and welcome from the Rockies.

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by notofimport36 View Post
    So, here is to hoping there is still some logic left debating
    This is not a debate forum per se, but there's plenty of it so feel free.
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JMWinPR View Post
    "So, here is to hoping there is still some logic left debating, seems that more often than not we see shouting matches or preaching to the choir and very little in between." Another left wing troll had a similar intro several months back. IIRC he lasted about 3 posts.
    Can you please not call new people trolls right off the bat? Give 'em a chance. Thanks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (08-26-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points7 days registered
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JMWinPR View Post
    Those people often seem to live in an inverted world, where they seem to believe that it is fine being objectively wrong as long as they are morally right. They also never seem to think past step 1.

Since they can't win in the marketplace of competing ideas, they need to stifle opposing voices. Part of why I found this place...

Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    This is not a debate forum per se, but there's plenty of it so feel free.
    I'm seeing that; even debate forums have very little debate remaining. Mostly it seems to boil down to argument -> counter argument -> demand for a source then 20 pages about whose "source" is "bigger."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to notofimport36 For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (08-26-2019)

Thread Information