Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden has Strong Lead - Kamala Flops

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 80.0%

Thanks

Biden has Strong Lead - Kamala Flops

Kamala Harris plunges in new poll of 2020 Dems

Former Vice President Joe Biden remains the clear front-runner in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination in a new national poll that also indicates a big drop in support for Sen. Kamala Harris of California.

According to a CNN survey conducted by SSRS, Harris stands at 5 percent support, down 12 percentage points from CNNís last poll, which was released in June. Harris saw her poll numbers surge after what was regarded as a strong performance in the first round of Democratic presidential primary debates in late June, when she knocked Biden on his heels over his opposition to federally mandated school busing integration.

Biden saw his numbers take a dip after the first debate. But Biden now stands at 29 percent in the new survey, which was released Tuesday, up 7 points from CNNís previous poll.

The former vice president enjoys a double-digit lead in the survey, with Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont at 15 percent and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts at 14 percent. The support for the Democratic Partyís two progressive standard-bearers is largely unchanged from a month ago.

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg is tied with Harris at 5 percent.

A Fox News poll released last Thursday indicated Biden at 31 percent, Warren at 20 percent, Sanders at 10 percent, Harris at 8 percent and Buttigieg at 3 percent, along with Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey and entrepreneur Andrew Yang.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...rris-poll-2020

What does this mean folks?

Well, it is still early. But it does indicate that a lot of Democrats feel safer with an old white Biden that the rainbow of far left diversity. The problem is that when "Sleepy Joe" actually speaks his numbers drop. So a lot of voters may be stuck on name recognition and political comfort for the time being. Recall that Jeb Bush was being sold to the GOP in the same way. Then came poor dull debate performance and a rejection in early primaries.

In other news Harris fails to connect and Elizabeth Warren is not as popular as some in the left media are trying in desperation to portray with claims of huge crowd estimates.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    She sells racism. That won’t go very far.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. ó Samuel Adams

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (08-20-2019)

running down a dream Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    sleepy Joe is not capable of leading this country.
    neither is Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren.
    "You better get yourself together .. pretty soon you're gonna be dead.Ē - John Lennon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (08-20-2019)

SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless terrier View Post
    I heard "Sleepy" Joe cant take a 3 in the afternoon..

What shall happen when the "Soviets" rain down NUCLEAR MISSLES at 3 in the MORNING

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (08-20-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless terrier View Post

I suspect a lot of voters are simply not that focused on the election. Joe did not look so bad as a goofy Obama sidekick, but that was a long time ago. Nostalgia wont carry him that far.

There is also the issue of the young far left base. Some are loyal Bernie Bots. Others want to drink "Historical" Diversity Kool Aid and drift from Kamala to Warren or whomever is the flavor of the moment.

On the issues there is not much difference with any of them. They can't beat Trump on issues so the left media play up the false narrative that a Trump voter is a Racist!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    Kamala Harris plunges in new poll of 2020 Dems

#BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    One thing you can count on no matter if it’s Old Joe or Old Bernie, one of the two Looney tunes females will be the running mate.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crusader For This Useful Post:

Louise (08-20-2019),RMNIXON (08-20-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    One thing you can count on no matter if it’s Old Joe or Old Bernie, one of the two Looney tunes females will be the running mate.
    I figure about half are looking for a VP slot if Stacy Abrams don't get it?

http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads...Vice-President

- Ronald Reagan

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

NORAD (08-20-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Has she blamed "America's inherent racism", or her vaginal handicap yet?
    "Hello all".......I would have said "good evening ladies and gents", but you all know what you are.......Moe Howard
    (what I'm sure was an inside joke to all the Hollyweird actors in the scene at the time, as Hollywood was Weinstein before Weinsten ever was)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    I am very relieved that Kamala 'camel face' Harris is sinking in the polls. She had me very worried. She is an attack dog like our President. And I was worried she could do some damage if they were the debate opponents at the end.

But luckily for us, the left attacked itself, and they brought her down on their own. The last Dem debate was like a circular firing squad.
    Last edited by Louise; 08-20-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Thread Information