User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqoadai View Post
    im just reving up my engine awaiting for someone taking a stroll in charlottesville so i can run them over
    Was it a true story that a guy with a rifle had just moments earlier...been going after James Fields in his car?

Something on Faceplant, where he bragged about doing it or something.
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registered

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    Was it a true story that a guy with a rifle had just moments earlier...been going after James Fields in his car?

Something on Faceplant, where he bragged about doing it or something.
    it was a total coverup of soros paying the fat girl to organize her minions. dead people tell no tales.
    sic semper tyrannis

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    Some years ago we had a murder of crows eating up the fruit on our cherry tree. One of the crows was shot and hung in the tree with wire. Crows are smart. They abandoned the tree. And that crow hung in the tree til it rotted away. Nothing touched it.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registered

Thanks
    Mossfern planted a tree once and a few deer used it as a sign post. i suggested she shoot one and let it lay next to her tree to keep the others away. she did not do that. then a huge shade tree fell on her house while someone who got burried in her yard tried to get out of their grave. she fixed the fallen tree, found out what she needed to do about her new tree, and is presently wondering who she needs to dig up and drive a stake through their chest.
    sic semper tyrannis

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    Well that's quite a story.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    I'm a refugee from Download Politics. From what I see, some of you may have issues with me as I'm a Democrat.
    I got along pretty well with those who posted at DLP even though our views on issues may have been different. I'm here to learn what all people think about all issues, especially those with whom I may disagree. Not everyone is right all the time, and I think that you may have a point or you may even think that at times I may have a point.

I like to look at all sides of issues from people who live in different places than I do and come from different backgrounds.
    I'm not here to fight or argue. I may ask people to explain the reasons for their opinion, only to learn. I hope that there are those here who will listen to my reasoning or answer my questions honestly.

Thanks.
    Didn't mean to derail your thread, talking about that Charlottesville incident. Welcome Never heard of Download Politics (I don't get out much)...but enjoy yourself here on the forum.
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

Thread Information