Thread: New 5G wireless network may pose health risks including cancer

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks

New 5G wireless network may pose health risks including cancer

Possible Health Risks of 5G Mobile Networks
    https://www.defendershield.com/healt...net-of-things/

5G has 50 times the power and speed of 4G and emits EMF radiation.

Pulsed Millimeter Waves and Their Dangers: Oxidative damage to the cells and DNA breaks, melatonin reduction and disruption of circadian rhythms, disruption of cell metabolism, disruption of mitochondrial energy production.

Transmitters will be placed everywhere like telephone poles and elsewhere about every 150 to 200 feet on all streets and highways.

Full speed ahead into the unknown!
    Last edited by Fall River; 08-19-2019 at 11:16 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fall River For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (08-19-2019),Knightkore (08-19-2019),ruthless terrier (08-19-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 92.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall River View Post
    https://www.defendershield.com/healt...net-of-things/

Transmitters will be placed everywhere like telephone poles and elsewhere about every 150 to 200 feet on all streets and highways.

Full speed ahead into the unknown!
    It will rip a tear in reality & all the liberals will become, unhinged, violent, crazed TDS mutants. Oh wait.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (08-19-2019)

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    the only thing that matters here is that Verizon makes tens of billions of dollars.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

Fall River (08-20-2019),Knightkore (08-19-2019),NuYawka (08-20-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless terrier View Post
    the only thing that matters here is that Verizon makes tens of billions of dollars.
    Yes, and they know that if anyone develops a serious health issue, it will be virtually impossible for them to prove it was the result of their 5G network. By the time enough evidence does exist to bring a class action lawsuit, they will already have made tens of billions of dollars.

Verizon: "You say you have cancer? People get cancer all the time from any number of carcinogens in the environment." Case closed.
    Last edited by Fall River; 08-20-2019 at 08:50 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fall River For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-20-2019),ruthless terrier (08-20-2019)

::::::::::::::::::::::::: Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Yes, and they know that if anyone develops a serious health issue, it will be virtually impossible for them to prove it was the result of their 5G network. By the time enough evidence does exist to bring a class action lawsuit, they will already have made tens of billions of dollars.

Verizon: "You say you have cancer? People get cancer all the time from any number of carcinogens in the environment." Case closed.
    Especially if the person that brings that lawsuit up is a smoker.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NuYawka For This Useful Post:

Fall River (08-20-2019),Knightkore (08-20-2019),ruthless terrier (08-20-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    It will rip a tear in reality & all the liberals will become, unhinged, violent, crazed TDS mutants. Oh wait.
    G5 will act as a TDS enhancement as their irradiated neurons become more dysfunctional.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fall River For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-20-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    I don't see the power requirements listed. The biggest concern would be what is emitting close to the body, the cell phone. Will 5G cell phones emit more power? Power emission and proximity are the biggest issues.

As a ham radio operator, I am around RF a lot. Hams can operate equipment with power at 1,500 watts. That is multitudes of higher power than cell phones emit. HT's have high (5-7 watts typically) right next to the ear and mouth. That being said, cell phones may be in close proximity to the brain for hours a day.

RF has been studied for years with no definitive conclusion. Ham operators typically don't operate at these frequencies. 1.2 Ghz is typically the highest frequency used by amateurs and even that is not very common.

I don't see 5G as an issue at this time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MedicineBow For This Useful Post:

Fall River (08-20-2019),Knightkore (08-20-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 92.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineBow View Post
    I don't see the power requirements listed. The biggest concern would be what is emitting close to the body, the cell phone. Will 5G cell phones emit more power? Power emission and proximity are the biggest issues.

As a ham radio operator, I am around RF a lot. Hams can operate equipment with power at 1,500 watts. That is multitudes of higher power than cell phones emit. HT's have high (5-7 watts typically) right next to the ear and mouth. That being said, cell phones may be in close proximity to the brain for hours a day.

RF has been studied for years with no definitive conclusion. Ham operators typically don't operate at these frequencies. 1.2 Ghz is typically the highest frequency used by amateurs and even that is not very common.

There is an interesting point to be made however.....do people use their phones as phones anymore? Most use them to text, as messaging devices. Not as many actually use them to actually call.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Fall River (08-20-2019),MedicineBow (08-20-2019)

::::::::::::::::::::::::: Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    There is an interesting point to be made however.....do people use their phones as phones anymore? Most use them to text, as messaging devices. Not as many actually use them to actually call.
    What's a call?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NuYawka For This Useful Post:

Fall River (08-20-2019),Knightkore (08-20-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineBow View Post

The issue, as I understand it, is not with the cell phone but the cell phone towers that will be on all roads and highways (every 150 to 200 feet) with radiated power of up to 30,000 watts.
    Last edited by Fall River; 08-20-2019 at 10:50 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fall River For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-20-2019)

Thread Information