User Tag List

Thread: Mocha Joe's case for Warren: She won't inspire mass shootings

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks

Mocha Joe's case for Warren: She won't inspire mass shootings

sure she will. If she's elected, I predict mass suicide parties of American citizens. They'll be shooting themselves at the bad luck of the nation.

Scarborough's Case for Liz Warren: 'At Least She Won't Inspire Mass Shootings'

ocument" about="/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2019/08/16/scarboroughs-case-liz-warren-least-she-wont-inspire-mass">
    10 Shares Tweet 61 Print Reddit

By Mark Finkelstein | August 16, 2019 11:45 AM EDT
    Joe Scarborough has come up with what could be the worst campaign slogan in American political history. On today's Morning Joe, making the case for Elizabeth Warren, Scarborough said:
    "At least she won't inspire mass shootings!"
    We say, run with it, Liz! Order a million bumper stickers today!
    The opening segment of today's Morning Joe was devoted to gloating over what were seen as President Trump's dire electoral straits. The panel played off a recent poll showing Trump running behind the leading Dem contenders. Of course, we're almost 15 months away from the election, and these same folks were gloating over Hillary's inevitable victory immediately before the 2016 election. So take the polls for what they're worth.

Scarborough scored another own-goal during the segment. He came off sounding like Ilhan "Some People Did Something" Omar, as he referred to Trump's victory as "what happened on one day in 2016." Next time, maybe Joe should say, "63 million people did something."

Scarborough welcomednational security academic Tom Nichols, a self-described Never Trumper, who echoed Scarborough's take on the 2016 election, calling Trump's victory a "fluke." They touted his Friday op-ed in USA Today, which began "I don't care if senator Elizabeth Warren is a mendacious Massachusetts liberal, she could tell me that she's going to make me wear waffles as underpants and I'll vote for her."

Here's the transcript.
    MSNBC
    Morning Joe
    8/16/19
    6:07 am EDT

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Everybody who thinks Donald Trump has this magic voodoo powder because of what happened on one day in 2016, I think they're missing the forest for the trees.
    TOM NICHOLS: Part of the President's problem is that he thinks the way he won in 2016 was some kind of genius strategy, instead of a perfect storm. You know, 2016, it was in a lot of ways, it was a fluke.
    . . .
    SCARBOROUGH: I think there were a lot of people who are thinking, okay, if Elizabeth Warren gets in there and she's too liberal, well, we'll have Congress to balance her out. But at least she'll respect constitutional norms. At least she won't threaten the safety of members of the press. At least she won't she won't inspire mass shootings. Or inspire Coast Guard people, or inspire other people in Florida, to make hit lists of Democratic politicians.

Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    But Obama inspired mass shootings of Congress on the baseball field. Did he forget the facts?
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. — Samuel Adams

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Swedgin (08-16-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (08-16-2019),riderboy (08-16-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    But Obama inspired mass shootings of Congress on the baseball field. Did he forget the facts?

No, I do not think he forgot the facts.

If he did, then, I think we can both agree that he is one DUMB FUCKING human being, likely handicapped with an incredibly short memory.

I am of the opinion that he is just another run of the mill Liar. (But, not very good at it, because...he is one DUMB FUCKING human being, likely handicapped with an incredibly short memory....)
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (08-16-2019),Hillofbeans (08-16-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Thanks
    When they trash the economy all violent crime will go up. That is why Obama failed to heal racism and related resentments.

All of that will get worse under any Democrat.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (08-16-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    She probably won't inspire any mass shootings, indeed.

But I wonder if she will inspire anything and/or anybody at all.

The Guac Bowl Merchant Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    She and Bernie Sanders are the only presidential candidates I could actually see inspiring a mass shooting. Everything the Morning Joke says about the opposite is true.

She is a nutjob. Anyone who watches her speak can see that, so anyone supporting her would be a nutjob. And of course Bernie Sandanista follows a failed ideology that has killed dozens of millions of people.
    Last edited by Jeb!; 08-16-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Thread Information