User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you watch FOX Business Channel?

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registered
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by markdido View Post
    For what purpose are you putting words into Kodiak's mouth?
    he shouldve explained why he likes it, right? keep me guessing and i might get it right.
    in general, for me, once i read confirmation of what happened, i try to forsee what next will drop off the plate.
    sic semper tyrannis

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Yes I watch Fox business just about every day for a few minutes. I like to check it out before the market opens & after it closes. Every now & then I'll also catch someone that they are interviewing that I find interesting.

As for the Fox "normal" news I'm a (very) little surprised at people. It is the one (only) main stream network that isn't totally liberal & yet we have conservatives that won't watch it because it does have some liberal stuff on it. I don't like the liberal crap either but if we all stop watching it then it will go away OR switch to the liberal side. After all they are a business & have to make money. I see OAN (or whatever it is) talked about a lot but they aren't mass media that everybody knows about. So not watching fox is just (in my mind) the same thing as turning away from what your kids are being taught in school except it's not your kids it's all of those voters that haven't picked a side. So not watching fox is HELPING the liberals in this country. Off my soap box now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-16-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registered
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    Yes I watch Fox business just about every day for a few minutes. I like to check it out before the market opens & after it closes. Every now & then I'll also catch someone that they are interviewing that I find interesting.

As for the Fox "normal" news I'm a (very) little surprised at people. It is the one (only) main stream network that isn't totally liberal & yet we have conservatives that won't watch it because it does have some liberal stuff on it. I don't like the liberal crap either but if we all stop watching it then it will go away OR switch to the liberal side. After all they are a business & have to make money. I see OAN (or whatever it is) talked about a lot but they aren't mass media that everybody knows about. So not watching fox is just (in my mind) the same thing as turning away from what your kids are being taught in school except it's not your kids it's all of those voters that haven't picked a side. So not watching fox is HELPING the liberals in this country. Off my soap box now.
    if the Boston Herald ever gets their act together, them and the NY Post, plus Washington Times should collaberate and open a new network.
    sic semper tyrannis

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    I have never seen FBC, but most of the business "nooze" these days is just repetition of the Conventional Wisdom - which serves the powers that be, and feeds trends and fads.

Interspaced with their parrotlike "Buy STAWKZZZZ!!" mantra, is wonderment at the great investment Bitcoin is turning into (NOT!) and fluff of Womynz In Bidnezz and other mind-rot. And of course, how wonderful is the economy right now...debt? WHAT debt?...Nothing to see here, citizen. Move along...and BUY STAWKZZZZ!!!.

If it's pleasing background noise...great. Beats the snot out of MTV or VH1; but that's as far as I'd recommend the content.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-16-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqoadai View Post
    what reason would one have to watch fox business channel?
    I listed 3 reasons in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    I think it's much more interesting than the regular and highly repetitive FOX News Channel. Seeing how the Market operates on a daily basis is also - imho - a better way to gauge the economy. Plus I'm getting a lot of politics but it's not repetitive. Not promoting FOX, but curious. OAN is good too. Sometimes live on the floor of the House or Senate or live committee hearings...
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqoadai View Post
    so a moral high? okay. for what purpose are you wishing to obtain your moral high?
    Are you a jackass? Go kick your dog or something.
    Last edited by Trinnity; 08-16-2019 at 01:04 PM.
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-16-2019)

VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    No.
    I get the business on the net.

Blue chips stay about the same.

I watched the Money Honey for awhile and don't know what happened to her.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darroll For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-16-2019)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darroll View Post
    No.
    I get the business on the net.

Blue chips stay about the same.

I watched the Money Honey for awhile and don't know what happened to her.
    She probably got tired of repeating the Conventional Wisdom script.

Where did she differ? I don't know. Never seen it. But some of these starlets, who have no experience or knowledge in their purported specialty, get tired of pretending to be pro-business or conservative or pro-rights...and quit. Like May-Gun Kelly.

There is really nothing to see on tevee anymore. It's all fake and all propaganda and all written by, and for, imbeciles.

Thread Information