User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hong Kong on the brink

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registered
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    dont look now, but none of your three articles agrees with either of your other two.
    sic semper tyrannis

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 92.0%

Thanks

HK protester calls communist party "WICKED and EVIL and ...

...we're not going to negotiate with them." This was just about 20 minutes ago.

Wow. I hope he's not murdered by the chi-comms. That was brave. Saw it on FOX Business Channel.
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (08-16-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    We could learn from them . Had we been out in mass and in the Capital streets against Antifa , the disgraceful antics of Congress, and the in your face attitudes of the FBI and CIA we wouldn't be in the turmoil we have here today .
    It's time to take off the gloves

Buy It
    Fly It
    Stick It To The Left

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (08-16-2019)

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    We could learn from them . Had we been out in mass and in the Capital streets against Antifa , the disgraceful antics of Congress, and the in your face attitudes of the FBI and CIA we wouldn't be in the turmoil we have here today .
    The problem with getting that to happen here is we work, and don't have time to be missing work, only the free stuff voters have time for that.
    Last edited by Hillofbeans; 08-16-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran

Thanks
    We work and the country is too big. Anyone more than 5 hours away from DC ain't gonna come. I try to rally the troops to vote. Voting counts a lot. What if that were to become not true? Let's vote heavy in 2020 to keep the dems out.
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (08-16-2019)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillofbeans View Post
    The problem with getting that to happen here is we work, and don't have time to be missing work, only the free stuff voters have time for that.
    Yeah ,you correct @Hillofbeans but the GOP is terrible at organizing too. I recall a few years back there was supposed to be a rally put on by the police in answer to the pro black lives matters protest in either DC or NYC (can't recall). They scheduled it mid week for some stupid reason and I all I got were some real ignorant answers from the police about it . The organizers are on police schedule and not thinking that it's the civilians that back them that they need . The Republican party thinks the same way , not the citizens way .
    Last edited by Daily Bread; 08-16-2019 at 11:22 AM.
    It's time to take off the gloves

Buy It
    Fly It
    Stick It To The Left

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to riderboy For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (08-16-2019),Swedgin (08-16-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Thanks
    We all know that in the long run China will not allow Hong Kong to have an independent will of their own.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    We don't know that. THe chinese govt is not beholden to "growth" or they may fail.

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    This could get ugly on Saturday. The protesters are going to be out and the HK police have banned it. Fresh troops have been moved in. There's a work strike planned for Monday. Chinese nationals from the mainland have been sneaking into the protests in solidarity. There might be violence on Saturday. China is going to lose no matter what they do. The Capitalism they embraced will be a monkey on their collectivist backs.

Thread Information