User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michonne is gone

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    She cant escape the "Ethnic" look and no matter how good her agent is she will be typecast .
    Last edited by Gator Monroe; 08-20-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Lemme guess: RACIST Zombies!!!!

Probably went like this:

Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteranTagger First ClassCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Yeah they better hurry up with Twd cause I'm losing patience with both.
    The writing has gone way downhill. It's just not believable any more.
    Sic semper tyrannis - Everyman
    “Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.” - Alexander Hamilton
    “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
    The slave doesn’t dream of being free, he dreams of being the master. - Anonymous

Fighting liberal chickens every day....and.... loving it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheldonna For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (08-21-2019),Lone Gunman (08-22-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Thanks
    It should have ended when Rick left. Maybe a few episodes after that to show how things got better in the future as he wanted and end it there.

Now they want to dial it back to the old days with the mask of the dead creeps, but it does not feel the same.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (08-22-2019)

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    Both shows have lost the survival aspect. Food water and shelter. What is this community BS? It will be a dog eat dog, everyone for themselves world. What can you salvage, how well you can hide, what water source you can find that no one else could. A spring deep in the woods, a well at a remote farm something far from where people might go. A tree house fort in the woods. Zombies don’t climb, people don’t travel off the roads. Farm some and hunt squirrels.

If they must go with the community aspect, and want to survive and thrive. Then they HAVE TO KILL EVERY WALKER THEY COME ACROSS! There is no room for both people and walkers. Leaving imminent death wandering around till it gets someone is ridiculous. Why has there been no kill all zombies clan? No logic no semi-realism has killed a good concept.

Want to get lost in a ridiculous, raucous, fun, comic show? Preacher. Too bad you weren’t already watching. It got canceled after this season.

Want a well written, wonderful acting, monster with intelligence, love trysts, fun D&D nerd references, mid-eighties setting done perfect? Stranger Things. Only one more season to go. Maybe two, but no more than that. The writers know the story is played out after that, and won’t run it in to the ground for dollars.
    Last edited by Big Dummy; 08-21-2019 at 10:19 PM.
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it. — THOMAS JEFFERSON (1791)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    It should have ended when Rick left. Maybe a few episodes after that to show how things got better in the future as he wanted and end it there.

Now they want to dial it back to the old days with the mask of the dead creeps, but it does not feel the same.
    Rick died?

The show is about Rick, the show is about him.

It's like how the film 300 is about the king. The only reason the story continues after his death is to show the larger impact of his death on the world as he influenced it.

I gave up when they tried to put half the cast against the other half because of neegan. That was definitely a jumping the shark.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Thanks
    Well, don't like the shows, don't watch 'em. I like them. I'm going to watch them. Fear seems to have gone for a more lighthearted tone and a bit of humor.
    I have to give democrats credit they have had their faces pounded there butt kicked and embarrassed for over 3 years day after day like a herd of wild retards on the warpath while smoking pcp. they keep on going on their stampede. -bulletbob

Joe is senile, Bernie is a communist, and Warren is a
    megalomaniacal opportunist. Can't anyone just say so?

Thread Information