User Tag List

Thread: The corruption is worldwide

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks

The corruption is worldwide

....a message for all Patriots. Please pray for this country and President Trump. Probably should have put this in the religion section. GHQ

Last edited by Garden House Queen; 08-13-2019 at 08:31 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (08-14-2019),Lone Gunman (08-13-2019),Madison (08-13-2019),Northern Rivers (08-13-2019),potlatch (08-13-2019)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    There have always been a class of people that live off the backs of everyone else. In today's world of instant communication...it's harder to hide. They need to be more discreet. But, with money to be made in getting "hits"...investigations will be more intense as the common man is able to profit from uncovering these cabals. This video is one of them. It's informative and has a pecuniary interest behind it.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (08-13-2019),Lone Gunman (08-13-2019),RMNIXON (08-13-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    @Garden House Queen Awsome video !
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (08-14-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    I pray for our country and our president every time it comes to mind and that can be pretty often.
    I hope it helps because at this point I don't know what else to do.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    This has been the narrative from the Q camp for a long time now, and NOTHING is happening. Q gives us big dates. Nothing happens. We're told that this was done to force the deep state to use their ammunition. All along, we're told that the Patriots have everything. Oh,but the people have to wake up more before they're ready to see it all happen.
    We get another false flag attack, with more dead. We get amnesty deals for the bad actors. We get Epstein dead.
    I'm about due for this "Great Awakening", because I've fallen asleep, waiting for this story to mean anything.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to someguy For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (08-14-2019),Garden House Queen (08-14-2019)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden House Queen View Post
    ....a message for all Patriots. Please pray for this country and President Trump. Probably should have put this in the religion section. GHQ

Probably but only because we don't have a hysterical nonsense forum. I can imagine June 5th, 1944, when General Eisenhower said, "Men, you were scheduled to invade Europe at Normandy tomorrow but we've decided to scrap that and all pray for the Nazis to be nice." Why not? That always works, doesn't it?

Skip the praying or casting magic spells and stand up and defend the Constitution.
    Last edited by patrickt; 08-14-2019 at 06:54 AM.

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Probably but only because we don't have a hysterical nonsense forum. I can imagine June 5th, 1944, when General Eisenhower said, "Men, you were scheduled to invade Europe at Normandy tomorrow but we've decided to scrap that and all pray for the Nazis to be nice." Why not? That always works, doesn't it?

Skip the praying or casting magic spells and stand up and defend the Constitution.
    I don't think the prayer is for Democrats to play nice. We are in a battle that we must win.

But more importantly, @patrickt, you don't have to believe in God........and it's okay if you don't. But I would appreciate if you would at least not mock those of us who do.
    Last edited by Jen; 08-14-2019 at 07:38 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I don't think the prayer is for Democrats to play nice. We are in a battle that we must win.

But more importantly, @patrickt, you don't have to believe in God........and it's okay if you don't. But I would appreciate if you would at least not mock those of us who do.
    @Jen

I would appreciate your posting of religious posts in the religion forum. You acknowledged in your OP that you knew that's where the post belonged but you chose to post in Politics and News/Government Corruption.

It is extremely rare that I go to the religion forum to mock people posting nonsense.
    Last edited by patrickt; 08-14-2019 at 10:41 AM.

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    @Jen

I would appreciate your posting of religious posts in the religion forum. You acknowledged in your OP that you knew that's where the post belonged but you chose to post in Politics and News/Government Corruption.

It is extremely rare that I go to the religion forum to mock people posting nonsense.
    The OP was not mine, @patrick. And I acknowledged no such thing. And yet here you are, mocking Christians again.
    Last edited by Jen; 08-14-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Thread Information