User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welfare for immigrants may stop.......

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    I have argued that forever! Always we hear about how SS is running out of money, but we never hear how welfare or food stamps or foreign aid or anything else is running out of money.
    Social Security is fine as long as America never defaults on the National Debt.

The entire gold supply in this country that is under government control, is held and pledged against a Social Security collapse, it can't be used for anything else, including collateral.

Stan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stan Fan For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (08-14-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    I have argued that forever! Always we hear about how SS is running out of money, but we never hear how welfare or food stamps or foreign aid or anything else is running out of money.
    One of my favourite daily lines I deliver to people in the course of my day (regarding Canada and Trudeau) Same gist though.

"Trudeau puts refugee Syrians and families in freaking luxury hotels across Canada...while some 85 year old man, who probably served his country - paid taxes his whole life - is eating freaking cat food!!!!"

I can see people get furiously indignant right before my eyes. Building Trudeau hate...one verbal meme at a time.
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (08-14-2019),Hillofbeans (08-14-2019),NORAD (08-14-2019),Retiredat50 (08-14-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Fan View Post
    Social Security is fine as long as America never defaults on the National Debt.

The entire gold supply in this country that is under government control, is held and pledged against a Social Security collapse, it can't be used for anything else, including collateral.

Stan
    That is not the point. Take all of the money being paid in welfare and food stamps and foreign aid and all the other benefits and put it into Social Security, before saying Social Security is going broke, period, end of the story. Freeloaders should go dry before productive citizens. Oh, and there should be no, zero instance, of a person that has not paid into SS collecting a monthly check, zero. (but there are tons).

Stop threatening SS for political reasons, just stop.

Give me back the money that was taken from me for Social Security, interest-free, just give it back and we are good.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (08-14-2019),NORAD (08-14-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    I just wish they would stop the SS benefits, for the disabled and those over 65

Thread Information