User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Did my grandson help the economy or help the rich?

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    No, I have no bias and can look at the information objectively
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    No, I have no bias and can look at the information objectively
    You actually do have bias.
    “Appearances to the mind are of four kinds. Things either are what they appear to be; or they neither are, nor appear to be; or they are, and do not appear to be; or they are not, and yet appear to be. Rightly to aim in all these cases is the wise man's task.” Epictetus

Democrats in congress are like having the Fox construct the hen house then installing the security system.

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Who has identified his new car?

And never fear his rent. He is buying from his parents (my own daughter and her husband) their home so they can then move to Colorado.

Facebook pays him at his age of 20 like well past $100,000 per year for his first permanent job.
    I don't care one way or another about his Tesla. His money; his life. I own several motorcycles and plenty of people think they're a waste or worse.

I DO care about his working with Face***k, which is coming out more and more to be an army of sociopaths ready to work with the International Left to **CHANGE THE WORLD**.

I see it as akin to some German, 70 years ago, taking a job with the Gestapo. Paid really well, and GREAT job security...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by memesofine View Post
    So, which one is it you have a problem with? And I'd say it's probably both, but why would I care if my grandson can afford it, more power to him. I'd hate to pay insurance for that and for that price, I'd have LIVE in it. lol
    He told me he picked the car for safety reasons. I learned he does not like Trump. A lot of us do not like Trump to be our pal but like the job he does as President. I sent two memos to him showing how the press is why he and others do not like him. The press is clearly wanting to make Trump look terrible.
    “Appearances to the mind are of four kinds. Things either are what they appear to be; or they neither are, nor appear to be; or they are, and do not appear to be; or they are not, and yet appear to be. Rightly to aim in all these cases is the wise man's task.” Epictetus

Democrats in congress are like having the Fox construct the hen house then installing the security system.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (08-15-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    I don't care one way or another about his Tesla. His money; his life. I own several motorcycles and plenty of people think they're a waste or worse.

I DO care about his working with Face***k, which is coming out more and more to be an army of sociopaths ready to work with the International Left to **CHANGE THE WORLD**.

I see it as akin to some German, 70 years ago, taking a job with the Gestapo. Paid really well, and GREAT job security...
    He has said nothing to me about FACEBOOK politics. It would have been cool to read other proud parents or grandparents bring up their successful children/grandkids.

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    You actually do have bias.
    No, doesn’t work that way. My observations are purely objective

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    He has said nothing to me about FACEBOOK politics. It would have been cool to read other proud parents or grandparents bring up their successful children/grandkids.
    It doesn't matter what others say about your grandson, they don't know him.....be proud of him, he, at least, is making something of himself and, not relying on his parents because, he feels a sense of entitlement, like so many other kids his age.

My son bought his first house at the age of 20 and, over the years has traded up, as his employment and financial situation changed....he just 'moved up' to his 5th house, a half a million dollar house in the Tucson foothills....he's so proud to finally have the pool he's wanted.

The rude comments made by some, I believe come from a place of, jealousy.... ignore them.
    ...you can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me.......GUNS 'N ROSES

Thread Information