User Tag List

Thread: Dinesh D'Souza: The face of bigotry has changed in America

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks

Dinesh D'Souza: The face of bigotry has changed in America

He makes excellent arguments. So what Democrat styled poster will object?

And which Republican will agree as I agree?

“Appearances to the mind are of four kinds. Things either are what they appear to be; or they neither are, nor appear to be; or they are, and do not appear to be; or they are not, and yet appear to be. Rightly to aim in all these cases is the wise man's task.” Epictetus

Democrats in congress are like having the Fox construct the hen house then installing the security system.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (08-11-2019),RMNIXON (08-11-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Race is merely a "complexion"..

What makes "Real-People" is the in the heart & mind...

Plenty of "White" Trash out there too ..

Open your eyes for once and take a good look around

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:

riderboy (08-11-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 80.0%

Thanks
    PC Racism is a reality that is being mainstreamed from the Universities to the culture at large. "White Privilege" now being used as a term of apology by some Democrats running for the White House for example.

Yeah Karl, we all know about White Trash. But I have no common identity or sympathy with such people. But just look at the accepted race "solidarity" of blacks, hispanics, ect...no matter how foul and even criminal some are. The Poor "Victims."

That is a huge gap between people confident in their personal identity and morality and the real racists of color.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (08-11-2019),Frankenvoter (08-11-2019),Karl (08-11-2019),Lone Gunman (08-11-2019),Robert (08-11-2019)

Thanks

Dinesh D'Souza: The face of bigotry has changed in America

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Race is merely a "complexion"..

What makes "Real-People" is the in the heart & mind...

Plenty of "White" Trash out there too ..

Open your eyes for once and take a good look around
    So why do Democrats wage their wars against skin complexion?
    “Appearances to the mind are of four kinds. Things either are what they appear to be; or they neither are, nor appear to be; or they are, and do not appear to be; or they are not, and yet appear to be. Rightly to aim in all these cases is the wise man's task.” Epictetus

Democrats in congress are like having the Fox construct the hen house then installing the security system.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    PC Racism is a reality that is being mainstreamed from the Universities to the culture at large. "White Privilege" now being used as a term of apology by some Democrats running for the White House for example.

Yeah Karl, we all know about White Trash. But I have no common identity or sympathy with such people. But just look at the accepted race "solidarity" of blacks, hispanics, ect...no matter how foul and even criminal some are. The Poor "Victims."

That is a huge gap between people confident in their personal identity and morality and the real racists of color.
    Democrats toss racism at us daily. We toss back the poo calling them Democrats.

Are they true Democrats?

My yardstick is what would JFK say.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post

Exactly, we call a spade a spade and get on board with the outrage when one of "our people" do something stupid.

"People of color" go directly to excuses and a circling of the wagons, gauranteeing whatever the bad behaviour was they just gave it a stamp of approval for the next "asswipe of color" to commit again and again and again.
    "Hello all".......I would have said "good evening ladies and gents", but you all know what you are.......Moe Howard
    (what I'm sure was an inside joke to all the Hollyweird actors in the scene at the time, as Hollywood was Weinstein before Weinsten ever was)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (08-11-2019),Robert (08-11-2019)

SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    I aint 1st Class..

But I aint "White-Trash"

50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    So why do Democrats wage their wars against skin complexion?
    At the heart of the matter, I suspect, is an arrogance of enormous proportions. When white people use the term "white privilege" and feel guilty about it, that arrogance presents as a thinly veiled belief that white people are really superior. It's an ugly, underhanded, back door, arrogant belief in one's own superiority. i.e. Racism. Conservatives don't buy into white privilege because the only people we feel superior too are idiot liberals who are the real racists. They're the ones that think government welfare programs, that suck the soul out of people, are the answer to poverty. Conservatives believe that good jobs (which require a good education) lift people of all colors up spiritually as well as economically. NOTHING liberals do help the poor. From a lack of school choice, to job killing higher taxes, to rendering them defenseless in these killing zones of our big cities. Look up "the soft bigotry of low expectations", it's a classic liberal phenomena.
    Last edited by riderboy; 08-11-2019 at 04:23 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to riderboy For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (08-11-2019),Lone Gunman (08-11-2019),nonsqtr (08-11-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    cross-kkk.jpgthCI9GIT9H.jpgmp212.jpgThis is what Democrats & Far Left & Left see America as today

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gator Monroe For This Useful Post:

riderboy (08-11-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by riderboy View Post
    At the heart of the matter, I suspect, is an arrogance of enormous proportions. When white people use the term "white privilege" and feel guilty about it, that arrogance presents as a thinly veiled belief that white people are really superior. It's an ugly, underhanded, back door, arrogant belief in one's own superiority. i.e. Racism. Conservatives don't buy into white privilege because the only people we feel superior too are idiot liberals who are the real racists. They're the ones that think government welfare programs, that suck the soul out of people, are the answer to poverty. Conservatives believe that good jobs (which require a good education) lift people of all colors up spiritually as well as economically. NOTHING liberals do help the poor. From a lack of school choice, to job killing higher taxes, to rendering them defenseless in these killing zones of our big cities. Look up "the soft bigotry of low expectations", it's a classic liberal phenomena.

A very intelligent remark ^^^^^^^^^^

I once was a Democrat. I was IQ tested by first my school and later by the Draft Board and later by the Army. I was declared by experts to being in the crust called the exreme high IQ.

So believe me, I get your point. I blew 21 years of my adult voting life on supporting the radical Democrats. I am ashamed.

Why did I finally change? First some books. My first hint Democrats are so extremely wrong is in the book called A Time For Truth. William E Simon the author finally made sense to me as few republicans then could. And he offered worlds of good evidence. I finally, having at first no idea who Thomas Paine was, I actually read his excellent works on human freedom. Oh then more and more truth. But begin with a Time for Truth. Super good book.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (08-11-2019),riderboy (08-11-2019)

Thread Information