User Tag List

Thread: Airport In Dallas Goes Silent As Remains Of Vietnam War Veteran Come Home After 52 Ye

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks

Airport In Dallas Goes Silent As Remains Of Vietnam War Veteran Come Home After 52 Ye

This story gave me goose bumps. BRAVO to the people at the terminal and all involved.

snip:
    by Aleister August 10, 2019 186 Comments

This week, the remains of Col. Roy Knight Jr. were returned to Texas.

He left the United States in 1967 to serve in the Vietnam War but was shot down and lost. Last week, his remains were finally identified and his son, who is now a pilot, flew his remains home.
    A journalist who was at the airport chronicled the scene in a series of tweets.

See Below:

The entire terminal has come to watch this arrival.

Many tweets and pictures and comments at

Airport In Dallas Goes Silent As Remains Of Vietnam War Veteran Come Home After 52 Years

Airport In Dallas Goes Silent As Remains Of Vietnam War Veteran Come Home After 52 Years

Yep that's why the sleeping Giant of Americans got rid of that thug Obama and his commie hand picked witch Hillary in a pant suit and put in PRESIDENT TRUMP.

what gets me is these freaking Libs/Democommie cult members truly believe THEY ARE THE MAJORITY when WE JUST PROVED THEM SO WRONG. I LMAO AT THEM

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

darroll (08-11-2019),potlatch (08-11-2019)

Gift Giver - V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    That warms my heart. None of them ever received the respect they deserved.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

memesofine (08-11-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by potlatch View Post
    That warms my heart. None of them ever received the respect they deserved.
    So true. and it wasn't their fault, they were just following orders. that time sucked for a lot of reasons, but that was the worst for our vets coming home.
    Yep that's why the sleeping Giant of Americans got rid of that thug Obama and his commie hand picked witch Hillary in a pant suit and put in PRESIDENT TRUMP.

what gets me is these freaking Libs/Democommie cult members truly believe THEY ARE THE MAJORITY when WE JUST PROVED THEM SO WRONG. I LMAO AT THEM

6. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

potlatch (08-11-2019)

Thanks
    a very insightful comment from the site with the article.
    LETS ROLL.

snip
    Cossackw6 a day agoTo all of you who teared up reading this - just remember - the MSM is all about lies, deceit and more lies. Do NOT let the unending garbage that spews forth from the major networks and cable news get you down or convince you that THEY have their finger on the "pulse" of America. The story above is what America and Americans are all about. I have no clue about the future of this Republic - but, if we have even 2 or 3 more airports filled with patriots like those at the Airport that day - we will never be defeated, ever.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/airport-in-dallas-goes-silent-as-remains-of-vietnam-war-veteran-come-home-after-52-years/

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by memesofine View Post
    So true. and it wasn't their fault, they were just following orders. that time sucked for a lot of reasons, but that was the worst for our vets coming home.
    The worst was the VVAW and John Kerry and his VILE accusations and lies before congress. He said they raped women and killed babies, etc as if it was it was a usual thing for them to do! Then they were ostracized when they came home.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

memesofine (08-11-2019)

Thanks
    The worst was the VVAW and John Kerry and his VILE accusations and lies before congress. He said they raped women and killed babies, etc as if it was it was a usual thing for them to do! Then they were ostracized when they came home.
    yes, that was mentioned in the comments about John JAUN Heinze- KERRY the traitor.
    Last edited by memesofine; 08-11-2019 at 03:10 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

potlatch (08-11-2019)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    yes, that was mentioned in the comments about John JAUN Heinze- KERRY the traitor.
    My bad - - I didn't go to the article...……

Thanks
    My bad - - I didn't go to the article...……
    oh no problem there. It's just MANY many people remember that stinking Traitor.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

potlatch (08-11-2019)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    oh no problem there. It's just MANY many people remember that stinking Traitor.
    How could we forget - and he's still sticking his nose into things he shouldn't!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

memesofine (08-11-2019)

Thread Information