User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Democrats Gaslighters?

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks

Are Democrats Gaslighters?

You can decide. There is an article in "Psychology Today" with 8 ways gaslighters control people.

1. Chronic lying.
    Think Harry Reid, Barack Obama, Jerry Nadler, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters and, well, all Democrats.

2. Normalize falsehoods and induce "insecure complex".
    "Like psychological warfare, gaslighting falsehoods are repeated constantly in order to overwhelm the relationship. In many cases, the gaslighter induces an “insecure complex” in the minds of their victims, who become beset with confusion, anxiety, shame, and inferiority over their own identity and self-worth."
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl...-relationships
    Think of people publicly announcing that they're ashamed they were born the wrong color.

3. Debilitate the victim and suppress dissent
    "As the gaslighter continuously instigates put-downs and marginalization towards targeted individuals or groups, some victims may suffer “gaslightee fatigue,” where they are so worn out by the gaslighter’s constant attacks and coercion, and so tired or afraid of defending themselves, that they “freeze” psychologically and tolerate abuse with numbness and resignation. In this way, the gaslighter gets away with suppressing dissent and extorting the relationship."
    Getting eerie isn't it. Take that hat off, you can't say that, how dare you vote for Trump. A friend told me a few days ago, "I'm tired of arguing with idiots so I avoid them." A library where I live is run by and for leftists. I don't go there any longer. I'm tired of arguing or pretending I didn't hear slurs and insults and bullshit. It's turned into a Democrat Social Club.

4. Aggressive and hostile when confronted
    Get outta here. Democrats? Liberals? Aggressive and hostile. What? You think they'll chase you out of restaurant, besiege your house with violent protesters, or get you fired from your job?

5. Isolate and divide
    And, the whole time insisting they want inclusion, acceptance, and unity. Democrats are desperate to keep everyone isolated in small groups they can control based on race, gender, sexuality, income, nationality, religion, preferred leisure activity. Any category you can imagine, the left will use to isolate and divide.

6. Perpetuate the fake "savior", fake "superiority" myth
    No kidding. The elites versus the deplorables. The educated versus the uneducated. The rich con artists versus the working people. And, disgusting, hateful human beings like Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Cory Booker, Joe Biden, Bill Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and Kamala Harris will save us.

7, Offer false promises
    What a time to consider this. Reparations for slavery. Card check act guaranteed. Free health care, free college, free life for everyone and no one pays.

8. Social domination and psychological control
    Individual leftists go for this but this is really the purview of the propaganda arm of the Democrats. That would be the mainstream media. You know, the ones where you can flip from channel to channel and still hear the same phrases and labels. CNN actually pays public venues so they can target tired, exhausted, and vulnerable travelers and drunks.

To me, it seems that "gaslighting" is a documented strategy of the despicable national cabal, the DNC. It is, the deplorables versus the despicables.

Last edited by patrickt; 08-09-2019 at 08:21 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

darroll (08-09-2019),Lone Gunman (08-09-2019),MedicineBow (08-20-2019),NORAD (08-10-2019),Rutabaga (08-09-2019),teeceetx (08-09-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    That's the thing about the left. It operates on complete dishonesty. We have an election a year and a half away. It needs to be a big win for the right so the left doesn't succeed in taking over. It's a really that simple.
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-09-2019),darroll (08-09-2019),Lone Gunman (08-09-2019),NORAD (08-10-2019),Rutabaga (08-09-2019),teeceetx (08-09-2019)

Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    We don't even know who the candidates are yet. You gotta at least pretend not to follow the same identity politics as the left.

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    I wish I could just fast forward to election day. Yes, I'm tired of the insanity from the prog's. And it gets worse every week, every month, every year. Democraps need to lose BIG in order for this to slow.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-09-2019),Lone Gunman (08-09-2019),NORAD (08-10-2019),Rutabaga (08-09-2019)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieNormous View Post
    We don't even know who the candidates are yet. You gotta at least pretend not to follow the same identity politics as the left.
    I think it's a safe bet that President Trump will be the candidate for the Republican Party. It's also a safe bet that one of the 23 lying, Antifa supporting, racist haters currently competing for the nomination will be the candidate.

That means the choice is pretty clear.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

NORAD (08-10-2019),Rutabaga (08-09-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Well yeah.
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-09-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    yes.
    "The nose, knows"

@Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

#walkaway

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-09-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieNormous View Post
    trump vs any prog.

the choice is clear...
    "The nose, knows"

@Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

#walkaway

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-09-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Especially on legalized Drugs

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    trump vs any prog.

the choice is clear...
    There are two choices (And some posters here will get it wrong out of pure hate & spite)
    Last edited by Gator Monroe; 08-09-2019 at 10:17 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gator Monroe For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (08-09-2019)

Thread Information