User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Media use of White Supremacy after El Paso and Dayton

  1. #1
    Nuckle-draggin nucklehead Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

    Midgardian/Piru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,528
    Thanks
    1,167
    Thanked: 2,286
    Rep Power
    0

    Media use of White Supremacy after El Paso and Dayton

    The left wing has been waiting for this moment - when they can throw out all the stops and call white Americans terrorists.

    For a long time the media and Democrat politicians have been insisting that any terrorist attack committed by Muslims was not ideological but the work of a lone radicalized nutcase. This means that Islam is not responsible, only the individual is responsible.

    If the attacker in question was Muslim, like the Pulse Nightclub shooter Omar Mateen in Orlando, the gun was never blamed and his Islamic faith was downplayed. The same is true with the San Bernardino Muslim terrorist attack and Nidal Hassan in Texas.

    The media has a propensity to highlight "homegrown terror" while downplaying Islamic terror, ignoring that the majority of Muslim terrorist attacks in the USA are "homegrown." They do this in an effort to claim that "white supremacism" is a greater problem than Islamic extremism.

    Before I run long, let us fast forward to the El Paso and Dayton attacks.

    Crusius, the El Paso shooter has been called a "white supremacist" based on his "Manifesto". Two issues with this narrative are these:

    1. There is nothing remotely "white supremacist" about that writing, because it only talks about the problems with illegal immigration into the U.S." This is not anything that is exclusively an issue of white Americans. There is not a damn thing wrong with the words of that document.

    2. We do not know that Crusius wrote that manifesto. Our only source is the left wing media. Why should we trust them?

    Moving on to Dayton - Betts was a self proclaimed socialist who supports Elizabeth Warren.

    WHY were both of these guys called "white supremacists" by both the mainstream, (left) media and Democrat politicians?

    The first reason is, they are both white!

    This is not a tautology, this is the core of my argument. Both the mainstream media and liberal politicians have borrowed from academia the idea that racism does NOT mean overt act of hate against people who look different than you. Instead, it is a SYSTEMATIC form of policy that supports white supremacy.

    Put another way, any one alive today who is white benefits from systematic racism. This makes them complicit in the oppression of people of color by virtue of their skin color.

    So, when the left blames El Paso on "white supremacism", they are blaming anyone who lives in America who is white! Yes, that means you - and it does not matter if you voted for President Trump. The left spends much time and effort castigating "anti-racist" white liberals for denying their own "privilege" and racism.

    On to Dayton. Because liberal white people who claim to not be racist are by definition racist under the New Left's terms by virtue of "benefitting" from a "white supremacist system", there is no out for a self proclaimed Socialist like Betts - the Dayton shooter.

    He was white, and thus racist. The media has not actually "dropped" Dayton because the shooter was a leftist like their own, they have doubled down on their own rhetoric.

    Betts was white, so they characterize the Dayton shooting as done by a white supremacist, regardless of the facts.

    The left has declared war on white people. This can no longer be denied. You may not want to see yourself in terms of race, but the left does, and they are invested in this strategy.

    If you are white, what will you do?
    Last edited by Midgardian/Piru; 08-08-2019 at 03:32 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midgardian/Piru For This Useful Post:

    CWF (08-08-2019),QuaseMarco (08-08-2019)

  3. #2
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

    WildRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked: 1,123
    Rep Power
    3435994
    The left has been beating the White Nationalism and White Supremacist drum since Trump started running in 2015.

    Nothing new here.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WildRose For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (08-08-2019),Hillofbeans (08-08-2019),Midgardian/Piru (08-08-2019),QuaseMarco (08-08-2019)

  5. #3
    Nuckle-draggin nucklehead Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

    Midgardian/Piru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,528
    Thanks
    1,167
    Thanked: 2,286
    Rep Power
    0
    This might work better in the Terrorism area, I don't know how to do it, but if someone agrees and does, please do. Thank you.

  6. #4
    Nuckle-draggin nucklehead Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

    Midgardian/Piru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,528
    Thanks
    1,167
    Thanked: 2,286
    Rep Power
    0
    Or, if white supremacy remains a race issue, it can stay. I have no opinion one way or the other.

  7. #5
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 26.0%

    Retiredat50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    15,204
    Thanks
    20,063
    Thanked: 23,598
    Rep Power
    21474856
    It is the same shit different day. Trump was a populist candidate and won on a populist platform.

    You can look back at the various news stories that called him populist over and over. Once he won they realized that people had no problem with a populist winning. It was not a detraction. So they started saying that Trump was a racist and anyone that voted for him was a racist, but they quickly realized that was idiotic.

    That is when they started focusing on his slogan of America First. Now, anyone with half a brain can figure out that anyone that wants to lead a country should advocate that the country they want to lead should be their first priority. America though just hast a President, Obama, that did not think America should come first, he, in fact, apologized for America over and over.

    So, based on the slogan America First, they started labeling Trump and Trump supporters as nationalist. The problem is that a nationalist is not all that bad, they love their country, they want their country to be number one and so forth. So, they had to redefine what a nationalist was.

    The first step was to, as they always do make it racial. So a nationalist becomes a white nationalist. Next, they started associating white nationalist with a white supremacist. News story after news story they used those terms interchangeably, over and over.

    It worked, even people that know better now shy away from nationalism and have conceded to the left that a nationalist is a racist.

    This, of course, means that anyone who supports Trump is a white nationalist (even blacks and Hispanics, I know right?) and by default are white supremacist and racist.


    No one on the right even put up a fight against this absurd ideology. Where were the talking heads on the right? They just gave into it. It is almost like they want to have victims to defend, because that is how they keep rich, sell books and so forth.

    Screw it, it is all BS.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

    Midgardian/Piru (08-08-2019),QuaseMarco (08-08-2019)

  9. #6
    Nuckle-draggin nucklehead Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

    Midgardian/Piru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,528
    Thanks
    1,167
    Thanked: 2,286
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    It is the same shit different day. Trump was a populist candidate and won on a populist platform.

    You can look back at the various news stories that called him populist over and over. Once he won they realized that people had no problem with a populist winning. It was not a detraction. So they started saying that Trump was a racist and anyone that voted for him was a racist, but they quickly realized that was idiotic.

    That is when they started focusing on his slogan of America First. Now, anyone with half a brain can figure out that anyone that wants to lead a country should advocate that the country they want to lead should be their first priority. America though just hast a President, Obama, that did not think America should come first, he, in fact, apologized for America over and over.

    So, based on the slogan America First, they started labeling Trump and Trump supporters as nationalist. The problem is that a nationalist is not all that bad, they love their country, they want their country to be number one and so forth. So, they had to redefine what a nationalist was.

    The first step was to, as they always do make it racial. So a nationalist becomes a white nationalist. Next, they started associating white nationalist with a white supremacist. News story after news story they used those terms interchangeably, over and over.

    It worked, even people that know better now shy away from nationalism and have conceded to the left that a nationalist is a racist.

    This, of course, means that anyone who supports Trump is a white nationalist (even blacks and Hispanics, I know right?) and by default are white supremacist and racist.


    No one on the right even put up a fight against this absurd ideology. Where were the talking heads on the right? They just gave into it. It is almost like they want to have victims to defend, because that is how they keep rich, sell books and so forth.

    Screw it, it is all BS.
    I think that this will badly backfire on the left, because if they call every white person a racist based on their skin color, they will either resent it and revolt, which is what Robin DeAngelo's book about her career teaching "diversity" classes among liberal white corporate types titled "White Fragility" is about. To summarize, she made white liberals who thought they were not racist mad, and she both thought that it was good but also decried that she could not get through to them.

    Her problem is that she attacked people who were not used to thinking of themselves as white for being white.

    The real white supremacists have no problem thinking of themselves as white, but DeAngelo also alienated another subgroup - white conservatives whom the left has been calling "racist" since 1954 and whom support multiculturality, legal immigration, and MLK. These people are often Trump supporters, and we all know how we have been demonized since Obama became president.

    For this "kosher-white supremacist group" (and pardon the conjunction but using Jewish terms often is more descriptive, especially when the left tries to call us all "racist"), the easiest path may to become racist, as the left sees it, just to stop the attack.

    This is what the left wants. It is called political triangulation. Another useful word is astro-turfing, they make their opponent what they image their opponent to be because no other choice is tenable.

    If you are not a white racist now, the left will ensure you are. Then, they will pounce and destroy you.

    Your only option is to fight, and then they will blame you for the attack. This is how communism has worked for over 120 years.

    It is time to wake up.
    Last edited by Midgardian/Piru; 08-08-2019 at 05:18 AM.

  10. #7
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

    Frankenvoter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,366
    Thanks
    13,690
    Thanked: 15,468
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    It is the same shit different day. Trump was a populist candidate and won on a populist platform.

    You can look back at the various news stories that called him populist over and over. Once he won they realized that people had no problem with a populist winning. It was not a detraction. So they started saying that Trump was a racist and anyone that voted for him was a racist, but they quickly realized that was idiotic.

    That is when they started focusing on his slogan of America First. Now, anyone with half a brain can figure out that anyone that wants to lead a country should advocate that the country they want to lead should be their first priority. America though just hast a President, Obama, that did not think America should come first, he, in fact, apologized for America over and over.

    So, based on the slogan America First, they started labeling Trump and Trump supporters as nationalist. The problem is that a nationalist is not all that bad, they love their country, they want their country to be number one and so forth. So, they had to redefine what a nationalist was.

    The first step was to, as they always do make it racial. So a nationalist becomes a white nationalist. Next, they started associating white nationalist with a white supremacist. News story after news story they used those terms interchangeably, over and over.

    It worked, even people that know better now shy away from nationalism and have conceded to the left that a nationalist is a racist.

    This, of course, means that anyone who supports Trump is a white nationalist (even blacks and Hispanics, I know right?) and by default are white supremacist and racist.


    No one on the right even put up a fight against this absurd ideology. Where were the talking heads on the right? They just gave into it. It is almost like they want to have victims to defend, because that is how they keep rich, sell books and so forth.

    Screw it, it is all BS.
    Thats what psses me off most, they just accepted the premise and didn't even attempt to refute it, partially I am sure it's fear of the media and the mob but the idea racism only goes one direction in this country is becoming acidic, anyone with darker skin than white is not only encouraged they are required to be proud of thier race and thier heritage, they're supposed to falaunt it every day in every way and I as a white male am supposed to applaud them AND ask them if there's anything my opression held them back from while offering to help them in any way I can because it's my duty to "try and help my fellow man and pay back my privelige".

    Meanwhile, while doing all that, I'm to have no pride in myself or my race at all, I'm to be ashamed all day and never once attempt to toot my own horn about anything or even hang out with others who share the same interests as me, that's racist. Makes me wonder just how much inclusion I'd get if I walked into an all black club though, that IS allowed because thats in NO WAY racist, because only whites can be racist, and all whites ARE racist.

    Oh, I remember the last time that happened, I walked into an all black bar in a shithole part of town and you should have seen the daggers coming out of peoples eyes at me, I'm serious, if there were projectiles coming out of thier faces I'd be dead.

    And as soon as I said "did someone call about the AC being down", they were ALL smiles bub. IDK what pissed me off worse, knowing any good will I was getting was only because I was there to give them AC, or the guy outside who "asked" for money and when I told him I didn't have any to give him he told me "I was a little too high up on that ladder to be telling anyone no".

    I'm tired of it the government and the "news" are egging on a civil war because they want one. In the end I think it's the national debt more than anything, even with great policy and lots of income to the government it will take thousands of years to pay back assuming they wanted to ever really do it, but it will probably easier just to have a "reset" of the currency in whichever way the deep state has it already pre planned to enact.
    "Hello all".......I would have said "good evening ladies and gents", but you all know what you are.......Moe Howard
    (what I'm sure was an inside joke to all the Hollyweird actors in the scene at the time, as Hollywood was Weinstein before Weinsten ever was)

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

    Retiredat50 (08-08-2019)

  12. #8
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 20.0%

    memesofine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    9,241
    Thanks
    9,369
    Thanked: 13,914
    Rep Power
    21474852
    This leftwing MEDIAS are stirring up hate against all citizens who has skin that is white. HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?
    Yep that's why the sleeping Giant of Americans got rid of that thug Obama and his commie hand picked witch Hillary in a pant suit and put in PRESIDENT TRUMP.
    And what gets me is these freaking Libs/Democommie cult members truly believe THEY ARE THE MAJORITY when WE JUST PROVED THEM SO WRONG. I LMAO AT THEM

    -------------------------------------------------------------------

    DC is a cult of overpaid underachievers living the high life on the backs of the taxpayers.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

    QuaseMarco (08-08-2019)

  14. #9
    Nuckle-draggin nucklehead Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

    Midgardian/Piru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,528
    Thanks
    1,167
    Thanked: 2,286
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    Thats what psses me off most, they just accepted the premise and didn't even attempt to refute it, partially I am sure it's fear of the media and the mob but the idea racism only goes one direction in this country is becoming acidic, anyone with darker skin than white is not only encouraged they are required to be proud of thier race and thier heritage, they're supposed to falaunt it every day in every way and I as a white male am supposed to applaud them AND ask them if there's anything my opression held them back from while offering to help them in any way I can because it's my duty to "try and help my fellow man and pay back my privelige".

    Meanwhile, while doing all that, I'm to have no pride in myself or my race at all, I'm to be ashamed all day and never once attempt to toot my own horn about anything or even hang out with others who share the same interests as me, that's racist. Makes me wonder just how much inclusion I'd get if I walked into an all black club though, that IS allowed because thats in NO WAY racist, because only whites can be racist, and all whites ARE racist.

    Oh, I remember the last time that happened, I walked into an all black bar in a shithole part of town and you should have seen the daggers coming out of peoples eyes at me, I'm serious, if there were projectiles coming out of thier faces I'd be dead.

    And as soon as I said "did someone call about the AC being down", they were ALL smiles bub. IDK what pissed me off worse, knowing any good will I was getting was only because I was there to give them AC, or the guy outside who "asked" for money and when I told him I didn't have any to give him he told me "I was a little too high up on that ladder to be telling anyone no".

    I'm tired of it the government and the "news" are egging on a civil war because they want one. In the end I think it's the national debt more than anything, even with great policy and lots of income to the government it will take thousands of years to pay back assuming they wanted to ever really do it, but it will probably easier just to have a "reset" of the currency in whichever way the deep state has it already pre planned to enact.
    The only reason I was accepted at a "gay" bar, besides not coming across against homosexuals, is because I paid for my drinks in green. That is what the LGBTQ's accept - money. I knew a gay activist who was LGBTQ and died in debt.
    Last edited by Midgardian/Piru; 08-08-2019 at 05:25 AM.

  15. #10
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

    Frankenvoter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,366
    Thanks
    13,690
    Thanked: 15,468
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by Piru View Post
    I think that this will badly backfire on the left, because if they call every white person a racist based on their skin color, they will either resent it and revolt, which is what Robin DeAngelo's book about her career teaching "diversity" classes among liberal white corporate types titled "White Fragility" is about. To summarize, she made white liberals who thought they were not racist mad, and she both thought that it was good but also demeaned that she could not get through to them.

    Her problem is that she attacked people who were not used to thinking of themselves as white for being white.

    The real white supremacists have no problem thinking of themselves as white, but DeAngelo also alienated another subgroup - white conservatives whom the left has been calling "racist" since 1954 and whom support multiculturality, legal immigration, and MLK. These people are often Trump supporters, and we all know how we have been demonized since Obama became president.

    For this "kosher-white supremacist group" (and pardon the conjunction but using Jewish terms often is more descriptive, especially when the left tries to call us all "racist"), the easiest path may to become racist, as the left sees it, just to stop the attack.

    This is what the left wants. It is called political triangulation. Another useful word is astro-turfing, they make their opponent what they image their opponent to be because no other choice is tenable.

    If you are not a white racist now, the left will ensure you are. Then, they will pounce and destroy you.

    Your only option is to fight, and then they will blame you for the attack. This is how communism has worked for over 120 years.

    It is time to wake up.
    I'm betting there's lots of Italian Americans, Polish Americans, Czech-Americans (just using the hyphenation to indicate heritage) whose parents or grandparents when they got here DID get the taunts and the "go back home" and being called names like "wop" or naming the Patty wagon after the Irish who were always drunk and in the back of it, I'd bet all those decendents today consider themselves "white americans" first, and not hyphenated Americans and up until now had no idea they had inbred racism in themselves based on thier skin color.

    "People of color", the LGBTQ's, anyone who identifies themselves as in a groupp and a member of the dem party are nazis. There's only one oipinion to have, and you'd better have it. They wear a smug smirk on thier face as they're demanding your correct answer because they're waiting on a wrong one, they "know" deep down they have a racist in thier sights, they and the mob around them are just itching to get some public shaming going on, with blessing and encouragement from the "news" and elected politicians", it's coming to a boil, and THEY are the nazis, not us.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Hello all".......I would have said "good evening ladies and gents", but you all know what you are.......Moe Howard
    (what I'm sure was an inside joke to all the Hollyweird actors in the scene at the time, as Hollywood was Weinstein before Weinsten ever was)

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

    CWF (08-08-2019),Midgardian/Piru (08-08-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •