User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two serial killers have been found dead

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks

Two serial killers have been found dead

Well that seems to me to be GOOD NEWS!!

Just became aware of this story....I'll post a link. Seems these two teens killed a young woman and her boyfriend...maybe others I don't know. The story seemed to center on the dead couple. The teens were on the run. The authorities found them dead.

Well. Can't gather from the article but did perhaps maybe possibly the family or friends etc of the dead couple seek out the teens..perhaps just a crime fighting loner...I don't know...and decided to take justice into his own hands. That would be nice and would signal some kind of 'change' in the world if you get my drift.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Abbey1 (08-07-2019),Brat (08-07-2019),darroll (08-07-2019),Garden House Queen (08-07-2019),HawkTheSlayer (08-07-2019),Lone Gunman (08-07-2019),Madison (08-07-2019),Old Ridge Runner (08-07-2019),Swedgin (08-08-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Charles Bronson's Ghost(Paul Kersey).
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Abbey1 (08-07-2019),Brat (08-07-2019),Lone Gunman (08-07-2019),Madison (08-07-2019),Old Ridge Runner (08-07-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Doofus youngsters ( Red flag em all )

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    The way the laws are going in this country the only way justice is going to be meted out is if the family of the victim(s) go after the perfs.
    Humble yourself, for there is an enormous change coming.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Old Ridge Runner For This Useful Post:

Abbey1 (08-07-2019),Brat (08-07-2019),HawkTheSlayer (08-07-2019),Lone Gunman (08-07-2019),Madison (08-07-2019)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Are these the ones? GHQ

Two fugitive teens found dead after hunt for killers of backpacker couple in rural Canada

TWO bodies, believed to belong to fugitive teenagers, have been found dead during a hunt for the killers of a backpacker couple in rural Canada.
    Police have linked the two bodies to Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, who were charged with killing a university lecturer and suspected in the murders of two tourists.
    The bodies were discovered Wednesday morning at around 10am local time in dense brush, approximately a kilometre from where items linked to the fugitives were found along the Nelson River.
    Assistant Commissioner Jane MacLatchy, commanding officer of the Manitoba RCMP, said: "At this time, we believe that these are the bodies of the two suspects wanted in connection with the homicides in British Columbia."
    An autopsy will take place in Winnipeg to confirm the identities and determine the cause of death, reported CBC News.
    NATIONWIDE MANHUNT

The pair have been the focus of a cross-Canada search by police for more than two weeks.
    Last month, Schmegelsky's burning car was found dumped near a lake, sparking a nationwide manhunt for the teenagers.
    Detectives also found the body of an unidentified man roughly a mile from the devastated vehicle.
    Both finds were about 300 miles away from the spot where 24-year-old American Chynna Deese and 23-year-old Australian Lucas Fowler were found shot dead a week ago.
    Chynna and Lucas were shot dead on a highway 1,000 miles from a notorious road where 50 women were murdered or vanished - sparking fears a serial killer is on the loose.
    They were last seen by the side of their broken down blue minivan about 15 miles south of Liard Hot Springs on July 20.
    Their bodies were discovered at 7am the next day.
    Chynna, who had recently graduated from Appalachian State University, was originally from North Carolina.
    She had been travelling the world with Aussie national Lucas, who was working on a ranch in Canada before embarking on the trip.
    'BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL SOULS'

Chynna's devastated older brother paid tribute on Facebook, saying: "24 hours ago I found out why my little sister didn't text me back. Chynna and Lucas' lives were abruptly taken from a random act of violence while starting their road trip through Canada."
    Her sister also released an emotional statement saying she had been left "heartbroken" by their deaths and described the couple as "bright and beautiful souls"
    Lucas' family, from Sydney, released a statement saying: "To lose someone so young and vibrant, who was travelling the world and just enjoying life to the full, is devastating.
    "To know his beautiful girlfriend also lost her life in this violent event is too cruel."
    HIGHWAY OF TEARS

The 450-mile stretch is north of the road chillingly dubbed the Highway of Tears - with up to 50 women vanishing or being murdered there since 1970.
    Terrified locals now believed a serial killer is on the loose - after three women died or disappeared in 2018.
    The remote stretch of road was given the grisly nickname after a string of women were discovered in shallow graves or simply vanished without a trace.
    Signs along the Highway 16, between Prince George and Prince Rupert, warn of a serial killer on the loose - cautioning girls not to hitchhike.
    But many of the missing belong to remote indigenous communities, who are forced to hitchhike as they have little or no transport or phone coverage.
    A shocking 2014 report by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police identified 1,049 murdered and 172 missing aboriginal women dating back to 1980.
    GRUESOME KILLINGS

The first killing was in 1969 when the body of 26-year-old Gloria Moody was found after she failed to return home from a bar.
    Six years later, Monica Igna, 15, was found in a gravel pit, and in 1988 Alberta Williams turned up dead one month after being reported missing.
    In 1994, the bodies of three indigenous teenagers were found dumped by the roadside.
    Just last year, three women were murdered or went missing while on the road in British Columbia.
    Chantelle Catherine Simpson, 34, was last seen in Terrace on July 4 before her abandoned car was found the following day.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-07-2019),darroll (08-07-2019),HawkTheSlayer (08-07-2019),Lone Gunman (08-07-2019),Madison (08-07-2019),NORAD (08-07-2019)

Venator Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    Charles Bronson's Ghost(Paul Kersey).
    paul kersey is still around, somewhere.

Paul Kersey Archive - The Unz Review
    Μολών λαβέ

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lone Gunman For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-07-2019),HawkTheSlayer (08-07-2019),Madison (08-07-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    Likely that is the case, but whenever someone is blamed for a murder and later found dead, there is some tendency to at least consider the possibility of a coverup.

Two people committed murder, someone else took justice into their own hands and killed them. No big problem, case closed, no urgent need to keep investigating.

Sometimes police don't want to look for something they don't really want to find (which is completely understandable), but there can be a big potential downside to that too, in the rare event what happened isn't what they think happened.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kazenatsu For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-07-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registered
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kazenatsu View Post
    Likely that is the case, but whenever someone is blamed for a murder and later found dead, there is some tendency to at least consider the possibility of a coverup.

Two people committed murder, someone else took justice into their own hands and killed them. No big problem, case closed, no urgent need to keep investigating.

Sometimes police don't want to look for something they don't really want to find (which is completely understandable), but there can be a big potential downside to that too, in the rare event what happened isn't what they think happened.
    i do indeed hope someone in a copter took those two out. we need to take a page from the canucks pplaybook.
    Last edited by jirqoadai; 08-07-2019 at 06:14 PM.
    sic semper tyrannis

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jirqoadai For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-07-2019),darroll (08-07-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    This gets more interesting. The guys dad is a cop in Australia. He travelled to Canada to see for himself. And that's all I'm saying.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 08-07-2019 at 07:02 PM.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-07-2019),HawkTheSlayer (08-07-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Well that seems to me to be GOOD NEWS!!

Just became aware of this story....I'll post a link. Seems these two teens killed a young woman and her boyfriend...maybe others I don't know. The story seemed to center on the dead couple. The teens were on the run. The authorities found them dead.

Well. Can't gather from the article but did perhaps maybe possibly the family or friends etc of the dead couple seek out the teens..perhaps just a crime fighting loner...I don't know...and decided to take justice into his own hands. That would be nice and would signal some kind of 'change' in the world if you get my drift.
    I'm not sure but those might have been the two dudes who killed a young couple out in the middle of nowhere in British Columbia (Not far from Lake Muncho and Northern Rockies Lodge). No town too close to that lodge and as far as I know the lodge has a phone in the lobby only and the area may or may not have cell phone abilities. When we were there............. there was one phone in the lobby and that was it. Quite a few hours to a town with more than one phone.

I'm not sure what people are even doing out there. When we drove through the area we would see less than a half a dozen cars all day. So..................wth were killers doing lurking around waiting for someone to kill?

I'm sure there is a story there but I haven't seen anything but bits and pieces.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-07-2019),Garden House Queen (08-07-2019)

Thread Information