User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BK Chicken Nugget "Ten" for a Buck n a Half

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Yah.

Drivers like that, are what give those delivery services a bad name.

I'm frankly happy for the experience. They got me through a rough year, and without my eating any Alpo. Now, with a new car, next year after my tax situation settles down, I may go back to Uber. If I'm here, I am - little crime, and I'm two miles from the regional airport. There's commercial service here, with smallish jets in-and-out; and a lot of well-heeled touristers come in. I can run them to the Hilton or Holiday or Paws Up (glamor camping lodge facility).

So...no...I wasn't going to finger people's food and screw up the chance I'd gotten. Like I said, about once every week or two, someone would cancel, or the address and phone number be no good...after a time (the Uber app would log and track my location, verify that I was at the given address) I could mark the order dead. And the food was mine, to clean up as I saw fit.
    Last edited by JustPassinThru; 08-04-2019 at 07:42 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Karl (08-04-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Yah.

Drivers like that, are what give those delivery services a bad name.

I'm frankly happy for the experience. They got me through a rough year, and without my eating any Alpo. Now, with a new car, next year after my tax situation settles down, I may go back to Uber. If I'm here, I am - little crime, and I'm two miles from the regional airport. There's commercial service here, with smallish jets in-and-out; and a lot of well-heeled touristers come in. I can run them to the Hilton or Holiday or Paws Up (glamor camping lodge facility).

So...no...I wasn't going to finger people's food and screw up the chance I'd gotten. Like I said, about once every week or two, someone would cancel, or the address and phone number be no good...after a time (the Uber app would log and track my location, verify that I was at the given address) I could mark the order dead. And the food was mine, to clean up as I saw fit.

Aint gotta buy Alpo in the can..

50 pound sacks of Old Roy at Wally World..

The "trick" is I pour some cheap store brand dollar a jar gravy over it..

They go "Nuts" and drag the bowls across the floor

Almost go "dizzy" licking the residue

Thread Information