User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why don't they like us?

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Wheeler View Post
    "Islam actually places an emphasis on integration and contributing to the society you live in."
    Yeah they contribute a lot to the society you live in especially if that society consists of dead Christians and dead members of the LGBTQrstuvwxyz community.
    Regarding my avatar: I am the one on your left as you view it

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    From a few decades of observation, I long ago came to the conclusion Islam is a political agenda of conquest, using "religion" as the enforcement tool. To not serve Islam would be a an affront to their god. That's why Islam is not compatible with civilization. It's tyrannizes all but heterosexual, Islam devoted, grown men. Women, children, gays, etc.... all slaves and whipping posts to Islamic "traditions". It's barbarism in the modern age. Slavery is still accepted in Islam and that in itself is proof of malicious intent. These are crimes against humanity and another way evil walks in man's shoes.

Obviously, the sect CL's wife belongs to considers their version real religion with piety and good will - it's seen by mainstream Islam as bad or wrong and they are victims too. Devotion to Islamism knows no mercy. The word that always comes to mind is "predatory". I DO NOT want that in America or ANY civilized country. It's an absolute enemy of Freedom and individual Liberty, and a threat to American rule of law. Jefferson understood it. So do I. Nothing has changed except the addition of technology.

Until Islam is reformed, it can't be a real religion.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

TrumpLeft (09-03-2019)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    From a few decades of observation, I long ago came to the conclusion Islam is a political agenda of conquest, using "religion" as the enforcement tool. To not serve Islam would be a an affront to their god. That's why Islam is not compatible with civilization. It's tyrannizes all but heterosexual, Islam devoted, grown men. Women, children, gays, etc.... all slaves and whipping posts to Islamic "traditions". It's barbarism in the modern age. Slavery is still accepted in Islam and that in itself is proof of malicious intent. These are crimes against humanity and another way evil walks in man's shoes.

Obviously, the sect CL's wife belongs to considers their version real religion with piety and good will - it's seen by mainstream Islam as bad or wrong and they are victims too. Devotion to Islamism knows no mercy. The word that always comes to mind is "predatory". I DO NOT want that in America or ANY civilized country. It's an absolute enemy of Freedom and individual Liberty, and a threat to American rule of law. Jefferson understood it. So do I. Nothing has changed except the addition of technology.

Until Islam is reformed, it can't be a real religion.
    While I agree with almost everything you said, I don't understand how Christianity can't be as evil as islam. We have slave trade right here in the USA. MANY public officials within our own government have been caught in this horrible crime. Border guards, cops IIRC recently a politician (don't quote me on that last one. I've gotta look it up)
    We have the death penalty. We go to wars with the Christian justification backing it. We send billions of our own tax dollars to Israel (which I'm not opposed to). But we give it to a country devoted to a religion that doesn't even recognise Jesus Christ as the son of god. Which is EXACTLY what those who worship islam believe.

I guess it's the hypocrisy that I don't get.

P.s.. I think someone misinterpreted the bible somewhere. Because how could the jewish people be gods chosen ones, when they don't even believe Jesus was his son?

3.14159 Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registeredTagger First Class
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpLeft View Post
    While I agree with almost everything you said, I don't understand how Christianity can't be as evil as islam. We have slave trade right here in the USA.
    What the hell! are you talking about? Slavery was outlawed in the United States by the Republican Party on December 8, 1865.

Thread Information