User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Hunting Season V5.0

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial31 days registered
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Everything looks good and solid but I'd feel more comfy with a person who knows more than I, looking over it first, before I fire it.

I have drawn it back, several times.
    A couple years back, I had two of my bows break a string in one season. Each of them opened up my left wrist. One was just a shallow cut and a big bruise. The other nearly had me go to the hospital before I could get the bleeding stopped.

Nothing to mess with.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    A couple years back, I had two of my bows break a string in one season. Each of them opened up my left wrist. One was just a shallow cut and a big bruise. The other nearly had me go to the hospital before I could get the bleeding stopped.

Nothing to mess with.
    Oh, I know. I went in our Pawn shop about 7 years ago, picked up a 3hundred $ bow, just had to draw it back. It was one of those elliptical cams with a deceptively smooth let off. Like maybe 70%

Anyhow, I drew with 2 fingers and when I went to let it back down, it got away from me a dry fired. I was not injured but a cam broke. I felt like such an idiot.

I had no way to pay for it, at the time. So the owner says, "tell you what, If you cut the grass and clean the property on the weekend, I will pay you 10$ hourly until you pay it off, then I will pay you cash.

Anyhow, I ended up being senior 'employee' and worked there for 5 years before my other half took very ill.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial31 days registered
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Everything looks good and solid but I'd feel more comfy with a person who knows more than I, looking over it first, before I fire it.

I have drawn it back, several times.

Nothing to mess with.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Thread Information