User Tag List

Thread: Phoenix veteran help catch man who entered 2 houses, sexually abused woman

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks

Phoenix veteran help catch man who entered 2 houses, sexually abused woman

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) — A man is in custody after he entered two Phoenix homes and sexually abused a woman early Monday morning, according to police.

Sgt. Tommy Thompson with the Phoenix Police Department said a man entered a home through the unlocked front door near 28th Street and Osborn Road around 4:30 a.m.

“I woke up to find a guy standing at the foot of my bed staring at me,” said homeowner Gage Underhill.
    Underhill told Arizona’s Family that he was awakened by one of his dogs when the incident occurred.

Underhill later pulled out his handgun and confronted the man, later identified as Francisco Meza-Beltran, causing him to flee from the home.

“I am a retired military law enforcement officer,” he said. “I always keep my handgun and so, I lit him up. and I told him that he needs to get out of there and he bolted.”

Read the rest here: AZ Family
    If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. Nicola Tesla

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.
    Jeff Cooper

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

markdido (07-18-2019)

Thread Information