User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hi-Point YEET CANNON Has Finally Arrived

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenbeck View Post
    And Makarov / Tokarovs work in the worse conditions.

" Maks " are not across the parking lot.........in the woods shooting fifty yard guns. They were not made for that. But for a threat at forty to fifty feet ...... two quick shots
    ( Double Tap ) center mass will get the job done.

I read a thread on another site. There are former US Special Forces types who carry Makarovs in the summer when it is hotter than the hubs of Haites.

Soviets.....and the Germans out of World War Two...... and up to today ; make ultra reliable weapons.

Joe :
    I never messed with many Markovs, but all of the ones I did were bad to jam.

Up - Down - Left - Right V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    Yes there are. Most of them are named Tyron, Antyon, Trevon, and DeShawn

I am not prejudiced or biggoted in any way......but that was funny.

And you forgot south of the border names ---- guys tan complected, short hair underwear sticking out of their pants, tats all over their body, usually about one hundred and ten pounds in weight. Call each other by their street names. Look at caucasions with a " Im gonna kick your ass look " while smoking a cigarette.

Joe :
    Last edited by Joe Hallenbeck; 07-17-2019 at 10:06 PM.
    "Astronomy compels the soul to look upward, and leads us from this world to another."

— Plato, Philosopher

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registeredCreated Album pictures
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    "Features that Hi Point fans will like. "

There are Hi Point fans out there?

Well, HUGE turn off is the ten foot high bore axis on the new pistol. No one wants to hold a pistol at their abdomen to look over the sight.

TWO......NUMBER TWO ------ If you can afford a silencer, ATF tax stamp, finger printing and background check for a silencer........you can afford something better than a new Hi Point with a threaded barrel.

I see this as a cheap gun for some perp to put a can on for mischievous deeds. I will bet there are hundreds of ATF Agents sweating over this pistol.

Well........maybe @Rickity Plumber can use a nice Christmas present this year.

Joe :
    They are much better than Jiminez.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks

Well, HUGE turn off is the ten foot high bore axis on the new pistol. No one wants to hold a pistol at their abdomen to look over the sight.

TWO......NUMBER TWO ------ If you can afford a silencer, ATF tax stamp, finger printing and background check for a silencer........you can afford something better than a new Hi Point with a threaded barrel.

I see this as a cheap gun for some perp to put a can on for mischievous deeds. I will bet there are hundreds of ATF Agents sweating over this pistol.

Joe :

whut?
    Last edited by Rickity Plumber; 07-18-2019 at 07:14 AM.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks

Joe :

I went to the local big box gun store. Parked far out to leave dogs in the shade. Saw two couples in a car pull up out of sight of the shop employees. Only the women got out and entered the store. Hmm , several levels of strange here. Made my way to walk by the car. The two males were prison tatted up. Gang markings on arm out the window with the cigarette. La Emme.

In the store i lingered back from the counter, and listened to the women talk to the sales associate. They were complete novices. No idea how to drop the magazines or even know what a magazine was for. Didn’t know how to rack the slide. After being shown only one could do it. Asked what they wanted them for , target and defense. The salesman tried to offer some other selections like .22 and revolvers for complete new to shooting. Nope, the women would have none of it. They had no desires to fondle and get comfortable with their high point choice. They even looked like they were repulsed or not wanting to fingerprint them.

Sale made to two straw purchasers for felon convict gangbangers. High point.

There is a large fan base for the carbines. The newest 10mm is a hot seller.
    The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time. — JUSTICE GEORGE SUTHERLAND (1938)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    I never messed with many Markovs, but all of the ones I did were bad to jam.
    You may have limp wristed them.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineBow View Post
    You may have limp wristed them.
    Never happened. Google Markov jamming. It’s a common problem. Especially with the Bulgaria made ones.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    Never happened. Google Markov jamming. It’s a common problem. Especially with the Bulgaria made ones.
    Mine hasn't had that issue, thankfully.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineBow View Post
    Mine hasn't had that issue, thankfully.
    I will say, I don’t know how they were maintained, and Russian ammo is bad for being dirty and could have been the problem

Thread Information