User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook Censors Peaceful Saint Augustine Quote As ‘Hate Speech’

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Lefties don't like Christians, Christianity, or Jesus. They seem to think that God is somewhat "uppity," what with His rules and all.......
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-18-2019),Lone Gunman (07-18-2019),Molly Pitcher (07-18-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    * Close Ears Closed Mind Censorship Examples Following Directly Behind "

* Faulted For Being Pragmatic *

Quote Originally Posted by Molly Pitcher View Post
    If you're still "fact-checking" via Snopes.............my ears are closed.
    My reservations are maintained for the propensity of faced book and other monoliths of public discourse to engage in censorship ; however , the conjectures of the article simply seemed absurd ,

A search for the reputation of the daily wire was not sought by myself prior till today and the references below were found .

My disposition is to investigate issues before agreeing with the assertions of any ; for example , my assessment of the souther poverty law centre is that it is a hate group of reverse racist racists masquerading as a social watchdog .

My disposition is that a perpetual liar or an errant fool may sometimes conjecture a profound valid truth , so completely dismissing everything that someone may state as a matter of principle is , in my opinion , unwise .

The Daily Wire - Wikipedia
    According to Snopes, "DailyWire.com has a tendency to share stories that are taken out of context or not verified."[13] Among the falsehoods published on The Daily Wire include protesters digging up Confederate graves, Democratic congresspeople refusing to stand for a fallen Navy SEAL's widow, and Harvard University holding segregated commencement ceremonies.[13]

FactCheck.Org found that The Daily Wire was the source of a false story which credited Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson with finding over $500 billion in accounting errors made by the Obama administration. FactCheck.org found that the errors were discovered and published by HUD's independent inspector general before Carson became secretary.[14] The Daily Wire published an update to the story, reflecting similar criticisms from Snopes.
    Last edited by Monk-Eye; 07-18-2019 at 06:12 PM.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk-Eye View Post

My reservations are maintained for the propensity of faced book and other monoliths of public discourse to engage in censorship ; however , the conjectures of the article simply seemed absurd ,

A search for the reputation of the daily wire was not sought by myself prior till today and the references below were found .

My disposition is to investigate issues before agreeing with the assertions of any ; for example , my assessment of the souther poverty law centre is that it is a hate group of reverse racist racists masquerading as a social watchdog .

My disposition is that a perpetual liar or an errant fool may sometimes conjecture a profound valid truth , so completely dismissing everything that someone may state as a matter of principle is , in my opinion , unwise .

According to Snopes, "DailyWire.com has a tendency to share stories that are taken out of context or not verified."[13] Among the falsehoods published on The Daily Wire include protesters digging up Confederate graves, Democratic congresspeople refusing to stand for a fallen Navy SEAL's widow, and Harvard University holding segregated commencement ceremonies.[13]

FactCheck.Org found that The Daily Wire was the source of a false story which credited Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson with finding over $500 billion in accounting errors made by the Obama administration. FactCheck.org found that the errors were discovered and published by HUD's independent inspector general before Carson became secretary.[14] The Daily Wire published an update to the story, reflecting similar criticisms from Snopes.

Do some research on WHO does the so-called research on Snopes.....you're showing your ignorance. Most people on this site knows it's a WORTHLESS resource...only the OPINIONS of a married couple who make up and fabricate, then publish so the ignorant can be manipulated. I'm not interested in someone's OPINION, I want FACTS, which is NOT what you get from Snopes, and FactCheck isn't much better. CLEARLY another snowflake or millenial who doesn't do any in-depth homework.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly Pitcher For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (07-18-2019)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 95.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Snopes is itself a fraud and a Fake-Nooze source.

And it's well-known to be and has been so proven for many years. Anyone who quotes Snopes discredits himself.

Figures they'd be going after Shapiro. An Orthodox Jew...somehow now has become a White Supremicist.

What does Snopes say about THAT.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Molly Pitcher (07-18-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk-Eye View Post

These are only a FEW....
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevle.../#4c85ca75227f

https://owlcation.com/social-sciences/Snopes-and-Facts

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ks_137551.html

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...checking-site/

https://www.facebook.com/notes/billy...3901245964384/

https://foodbabe.com/do-you-trust-sn...to-operatives/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/skeptic...ews-1528497662

Thanks
    " Arrogance Of Trolls Lacking Self Reflection "

* They Can All Go Screw Themselves *

Quote Originally Posted by Molly Pitcher View Post
    Do some research on WHO does the so-called research on Snopes.....you're showing your ignorance. Most people on this site knows it's a WORTHLESS resource...only the OPINIONS of a married couple who make up and fabricate, then publish so the ignorant can be manipulated. I'm not interested in someone's OPINION, I want FACTS, which is NOT what you get from Snopes, and FactCheck isn't much better. CLEARLY another snowflake or millenial who doesn't do any in-depth homework.
    Actually , those on most forums likely perceive my comments as often novel and insightful .

I do not put anyone on ignore ; and , when dealt insult , my retorts are sufficient to illicit regret for having done so .

You obviously did not attend to my initial comments , but that is not unexpected of the myriad of political science simpletons encountered on these forums .

The pretenses that facebook would censor the quote are moronic ; and , no one , not even your narcissistic tantrum that is on par with a witless snowflake response , makes any difference .

Perhaps my facebook comments do not have notoriety of readership to become a target by facebook staff , but they are very much invective and far from the oxymoron of politically correctness .
    Last edited by Monk-Eye; 07-18-2019 at 09:52 PM.

Thanks
    " Let Me Speak To Your Supervise "

* Appeals Process To Oversee Idiocy *

If someone elects to report a post to facebook , the method of response by facebook is unknown to me , and perhaps they may temporarily remove post until it is reviewed , but apparently they do review complaints through an appeals process .

One should be able to expect that an appeal process is available to supersede the egregious acts of front line technicians who might be inclined to ineptitude , such as illiteracy or extreme bias .

https://catholicherald.co.uk/news/20...s-hate-speech/

A Facebook spokesperson said: “We’ve reviewed this post and can confirm it was removed in error. It has now been restored.”
    Last edited by Monk-Eye; 07-18-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    lol @ Faceplant.

And you shouldn't use DuckDuckGo anymore either, use StartPage instead.

Thread Information