User Tag List

Members banned from this thread: MrogersNhood and BillyBobby

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Origin Of Water On Earth: Sounds Like They Have No Clue?

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Water discovered deep beneath Earth's surface - usatoday.com
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ervoir-science...
    Researchers have discovered evidence of water — enough to fill oceans — embedded in minerals deep beneath the surface of the United States that could alter the current understanding of Earth's ... An ocean of water is found 620 miles below Earth's surface ...
    An ocean of water is found 620 miles below Earth's surface | Daily Mail Online
    An ocean of water is found 620 miles below Earth's surface - and if it dries up, life on our planet could END. Two studies found evidence of oceans of water in Earth's lower mantle
    Web Results What Lurks Beneath The Earth's Surface - NPR.org
    https://www.npr.org/.../2013/09/28/2...arth-s-surface
    What Lurks Beneath The Earth's Surface : The Protojournalist Water pools, oilfields, undersea volcanoes. By exploring the planet's interior, we are making new, unexpected discoveries and learning ...
    Huge 'Ocean' Discovered Inside Earth | Live Science
    Huge 'Ocean' Discovered Inside Earth | Live Science
    Huge 'Ocean' Discovered Inside Earth ... Scientists scanning the deep interior of Earth have found evidence of a vast water reservoir beneath eastern Asia that is at least the volume of the Arctic ...
    In Photos: Ocean Hidden Beneath Earth's Surface | Live Science
    In Photos: Ocean Hidden Beneath Earth's Surface | Live Science
    Scientists have found evidence for oceans' of water locked up in a rare type of blue-colored mineral hidden beneath Earth's surface in the so-called mantle transition zone.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-21-2019),MrogersNhood (Yesterday)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrogersNhood View Post
    I don't claim to be a saint, but I do know what's what, you little leftist shill turd.

God's way is the right way, and I ain't no saint, and I'll beat your fucking ass!

That's where we're at right now.
    30 day ban.
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Ginger (08-21-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Thanks
    Threats are not allowed.
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Ginger (08-21-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month--on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. Genesis 7:11

Have you read the bible? cause it seems to me If you haven't even read it what is the point in discussing it with you.
    Boy, oh boy! I bet the crawfish were everywhere and YUGE, too. Cause it took a long time for the water to go down.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Crayfish or crawdads. take your pick
    Last edited by Ginger; 08-21-2019 at 04:34 PM.
    I want lefties to have all the abortions they can. Let them wipe themselves OUT; fine with me.

The reality is Americans are sick of the Left's insanity and elected an outsider to the White House accordingly. Now, you keep on parroting all that fake news Leftist propaganda BS and see where it gets you in 2020.

-A True American

As a nation, we must face it.
    The Clintons are the reason for this mess. They're a cancer, poison, ruinous; a walking Constitutional Crisis. They should both be tried for Treason and executed for their crimes against American citizens and the USA. And they're not the only ones. Justice. It matters.
    LOOKING FOR THE FORUM RULES?----> ---> ---> CLICK HERE
    Thank you for helping us provide great customer service

RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    damn look what I missed the reports were not good
    I want lefties to have all the abortions they can. Let them wipe themselves OUT; fine with me.

The reality is Americans are sick of the Left's insanity and elected an outsider to the White House accordingly. Now, you keep on parroting all that fake news Leftist propaganda BS and see where it gets you in 2020.

-A True American

As a nation, we must face it.
    The Clintons are the reason for this mess. They're a cancer, poison, ruinous; a walking Constitutional Crisis. They should both be tried for Treason and executed for their crimes against American citizens and the USA. And they're not the only ones. Justice. It matters.
    LOOKING FOR THE FORUM RULES?----> ---> ---> CLICK HERE
    Thank you for helping us provide great customer service

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    In order to have water you have to have Hydrogen and Oxygen but when the earth was forming there wasn't any oxygen.

Read:How Earth Got its Oxygen | Live Science
    Last edited by Fall River; 08-26-2019 at 10:18 AM.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SharetheHedge View Post
    It's not "everywhere" to the extent it is here? I guess I was expecting the folks of faith to show up and argue that the amount of water on earth could not have come about "naturally", like it is argued that a lot of other things could not have happened aside from divine intervention or outright creation?
    There is far, far more water in space than on the Earth. So, yes, it is everywhere.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall River View Post
    In order to have water you have to have Hydrogen and Oxygen but when the earth was forming there wasn't any oxygen.

Read:How Earth Got its Oxygen | Live Science

Actually all the Hydrogen and Oxygen in our Solar Systems was created before the Earth was formed. There are many chemical processes that release water molecules.
    Last edited by Morning Star; 08-26-2019 at 11:10 AM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Actually all the Hydrogen and Oxygen in our Solar Systems was created before the Earth was formed. There are many chemical processes that release water molecules.
    That may be true but the question of this thread is asking where water came from on earth. Did the oceans exist from the very beginning, or did they come billions of years later? Just because Hydrogen and Oxygen existed in the Solar Systems, does that prove they existed in the mix as the earth was forming? And, if so, when did earth's oceans first appear?

The link I posted said there was no significant amount of oxygen for the first 2.4 billion years. https://www.livescience.com/5515-earth-oxygen.html
    Last edited by Fall River; 08-27-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Thread Information