User Tag List

Thread: Liberal ideology needs to go...

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (07-20-2019),Montana (07-20-2019),Rutabaga (07-20-2019),ruthless terrier (07-20-2019)

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    As far as I'm concerned the only way to combat the liberal agenda is to attack every single point of it every time you hear it. You have to use the word "stupid" & then back it up with facts to prove that it's stupid & you can do that with most of it. Remember, your not trying to change liberals because they won't change. No, your trying to educate those that aren't part of the liberal cult into seeing how truly stupid & harmful that agenda is.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (07-20-2019),dinosaur (07-20-2019),Montana (07-20-2019)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    Sickening. The show goes on, with acceptable deviants, I guess. The "idealogy" is now so out in the open, that they advertise it and publicly revel in it. Only a short time ago, this would have been considered child abuse and they all would have been arrested.

I guess, for a society that openly aborts children up to, and possibly during or immediately after birth, drag queen story hour is relatively harmless. No worries, mate. Just step back a bit, we wouldn't want you to get hit by any stray hail, fire, and brimstone.

(I'm still looking for the lost 'satire' smilie.)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    As far as I'm concerned the only way to combat the liberal agenda is to attack every single point of it every time you hear it. You have to use the word "stupid" & then back it up with facts to prove that it's stupid & you can do that with most of it. Remember, your not trying to change liberals because they won't change. No, your trying to educate those that aren't part of the liberal cult into seeing how truly stupid & harmful that agenda is.
    That is why I often use CNN post in order to show others their lies so that they can be confronted in daily conversation.Some people think clicking their site is the source of all revenue.If anyone has cable,dish,direct tv or any of the other services CNN collects big bucks from any that carry their programing.even with that they are hurting and ratings are at the bottom.
    Montana

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 39.0%

Thanks
    the 200 lb. 6ft. tall drag queen molested an 8 year old little boy was found guilty and sentenced and put on the sex offenders database and the library, going AGAINST their own policy, [which required a background check on ALL employees] decided to NOT do a background check on the pedophile.

that was no mistake, it was by design...
    "The nose, knows"

@Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

#walkaway

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana View Post
    That is why I often use CNN post in order to show others their lies so that they can be confronted in daily conversation.Some people think clicking their site is the source of all revenue.If anyone has cable,dish,direct tv or any of the other services CNN collects big bucks from any that carry their programing.even with that they are hurting and ratings are at the bottom.
    I only do video streaming (finally cut the cord 5 years ago) but even services like Sling (which I don't have either) will give money to CNN. for the life of me I cannot understand why someone would actually watch CNN or MSNBC. unfortunately I support Amazon for the movies

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Too many of us here are QUICK to defend socially liberal causes and issues that are core agenda of the Far Left & Left .

Thread Information