User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Serial Public Pooper is Literally Ruining a Town’s Summer With Their Poop, Gets Poo

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks

A Serial Public Pooper is Literally Ruining a Town’s Summer With Their Poop, Gets Poo

A Serial Public Pooper is Literally Ruining a Town’s Summer With Their Poop, Gets Pool Closed and Carnival Canceled

A serial pooper has shut down a community pool in Macomb Township, Michigan because he or she (let’s be real, he) won’t stop dropping deuces in it. To the point where cleaning the pool every time he does it just isn’t feasible. So the pool just shut down.

Seems fair. How many times would someone have to take a crap in your living room before you stopped inviting people over? It can’t be more than twice. Since they haven’t even caught the serial pooper (it’d be smart by interrogating every 15-year-old boy in the area) there aren’t many other options either.

But the pool closing isn’t even the worst consequence of this selfish maniac’s disruptive dumps. Because he’s been pooping in the pool so much, the town has had to hire a second pool attendant for when the pool does re-open, so they can get some extra eyes on the lookout for the yet-to-be-found public pooper who keeps turning the town’s summertime cool-off spot into his giant personal toilet. So, because of the extra salary required to stop someone from shitting in the public pool, the town can no longer afford to put on the summer carnival they were planning.

This person’s poops have literally ruined summer for Macomb Township. The pool is closed, the carnival is canceled. They’re lucky city workers didn’t show up on the morning of July 4th to find all the fireworks soaked through with pee and diarrhea. What else is left? A labor day wall smearing of poo? Maybe the pooper will bide his time until Thanksgiving and take a dump in a cornucopia at city hall.

Here’s hoping the good and innocent people of Macomb Township find this serial pooper before they lose what’s left of their summers. What a monster.

The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time. — JUSTICE GEORGE SUTHERLAND (1938)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (07-16-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    couldn't they form a poopee...I MEAN POSSE??
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-17-2019),Dan40 (07-16-2019),HawkTheSlayer (07-16-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    I don't necessarily think it's a fifteen year old boy. Look for antifa wannabees...or .....40 plus year old professionals.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-17-2019),Northern Rivers (07-17-2019)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    couldn't they form a poopee...I MEAN POSSE??
    A groaner, but a good groaner.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Thanks
    Look for one of those camel-jockey Instant Americans.

Or a ghetto 'groid.

On the carrier I was assigned, we had a Phantom Shitter...he'd take a dump on the deck in front of the cans. Happened in many spaces' heads. On a Navy ship, divisions get very territorial about their spaces, like heads...you might as well go into your neighbor's bathroom uninvited, as go to the Deck or Nav berthing head.

But he spread it around. Almost every night, someone got hit. Now, keep in mind, this was before digital mini-cameras existed.

It happened that we caught him. Yeah, he was a seaman-recruit, and of a certain hue that liberals love. Because middle-class Americans don't behave that way. Not at 15, and not at 50.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-17-2019),Retiredat50 (07-16-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    yeah. sorry. It was almost like I couldn't resist. i'm ashamed.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    it hasnt stopped san francisco...they just print up a map of where to find the pooping areas and use it to attract the migrant homeless tourists.

"The nose, knows"

@Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

#walkaway

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-17-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    They need to catch people like this and not tell the police, just beat them within an inch of their life and tell them next time the beating does not stop.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-17-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    whats the muslim population in Michigan?

they are known for shitting in public.

in this case, its a hospital..

"The nose, knows"

@Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

#walkaway

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-17-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 39.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Look for one of those camel-jockey Instant Americans.

Or a ghetto 'groid.

On the carrier I was assigned, we had a Phantom Shitter...he'd take a dump on the deck in front of the cans. Happened in many spaces' heads. On a Navy ship, divisions get very territorial about their spaces, like heads...you might as well go into your neighbor's bathroom uninvited, as go to the Deck or Nav berthing head.

But he spread it around. Almost every night, someone got hit. Now, keep in mind, this was before digital mini-cameras existed.

It happened that we caught him. Yeah, he was a seaman-recruit, and of a certain hue that liberals love. Because middle-class Americans don't behave that way. Not at 15, and not at 50.
    The deep state must look upon them the way people used to play with Sea Monkey's, just drop them in the water and watch them sprout immediate jihad wherever they infect.

Did you throw the scumbag overboard?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-17-2019)

Thread Information