User Tag List

Thread: Antifa domestic terrorist attack!

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks

Antifa domestic terrorist attack!

July 14th 2019

"Armed 69-year-old ‘antifascist’ shot dead after firebombing immigration centre

"A rifle-armed 69-year-old has been fatally shot by the police after throwing incendiary devices at an immigration centre in Tacoma, Washington

"Officers were called to the privately run prison at around 4am where the man, identified in local media as Willem Van Spronsen of Vashon Island, had set a vehicle alight with the explosives.

"He is also believed to have attempted to ignite a large propane tank outside the building.

"His target, the Tacoma Northwest Detention Centre, has long served as a holding facility for migrants as they are about to be deported.

"More recently it has also housed parents separated from their children at the border under Donald Trump’s “zero tolerance” policy towards undocumented immigrants.

"The incident took place roughly six hours after a peaceful rally against deportations outside the centre.

"Officers confirmed Van Spronsen was shot dead at the scene, with all four attending officers discharging their weapons.

"He was described locally as a committed anarchist and antifascist. One friend of twenty years, Deb Bartley, told The Seattle Times she and others had received letters from him which read “just saying goodbye” along with what she described as a manifesto.

"She added: “I think this was a suicide. But then he was able to kind of do it in a way that spoke to his political beliefs... I know he went down there knowing he was going to die.”

"Van Spronsen is believed to have had previous run-ins with law enforcement at the detention centre.

"In 2018 he was reportedly among ten people to be taken in by police after occupying the perimeter of the site – with the then 68-year-old arrested on suspicion of third-degree assault for jumping on the back of an officer as he attempted to apprehend another activist.

"Deb Bartley, a friend of Van Spronsen, told the Times that he identified as an anarchist and anti-fascist (Antifa), and she believes his intent in attacking the center was to provoke a conflict.

"2020 presidential candidate and Washington Gov. Jay Inslee connected Trump to the attack. “Along with many Americans, I object with every fiber of my being to Donald Trump’s inhumane treatment of immigrants in America,” he tweeted. “But violence is not acceptable. We must be better and seek non-violent ways of pursuing the better world we want, as many groups are doing.”

One Antifa account called RevAbolitionMov with nearly 3,000 followers wrote, “RIP to anarchist fighter Willem Van Spronsen. The attack on the [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] facility in Tacoma is a proportionate action against enslavers and internment camp operators. He joins a long list of fallen anarchist martyrs who fought for a liberated world!”

A domestic terrorist attacked an ICE detention center today. He attempted to blow up a propane tank & threw incendiary devices. He died after a shootout. Leftists are praising him under
    #WillemVanSpronsen trend.
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-15-2019),Garden House Queen (07-16-2019),Lone Gunman (07-16-2019),Rutabaga (07-16-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    And they are getting away with it.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (07-16-2019),Lone Gunman (07-16-2019),Madison (07-16-2019),Rutabaga (07-16-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    They know who they are and won't take them out . If the girly man police in Washington are scared of the widdle antifafas let the taxpayer do it .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (07-16-2019),Madison (07-15-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    And they are getting away with it.
    that one didnt...
    "The nose, knows"

@Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

#walkaway

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (07-16-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Ayanna Pressley said this on July 2. 2019

Ayanna Presley Threatened Detention Facilities: If You Don’t See The Light, “You Will See The Fire,” Facility Then Attacked By Antifa With Fire Bombs

Rep. Ayanna Pressley says this July 2.
    The Tacoma ICE facility was attacked by an anarchist member of Antifa on July 13, quoting the “concentration camp” language of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The man was reportedly throwing Molotov cocktails and trying to set a propane tank connected to the building on fire which could have killed not only the agents inside, but the illegal aliens there as well.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    They will be successful in an attack soon enough

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Even FOX was late covering it. The MSM, not at all.

Thread Information