User Tag List

Thread: Tommy Robinson: Up to date

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Tommy Robinson: Up to date

Tommy explains himself on the way to court and prison, with a message for America.

"Verbal waterboarding" - Stimulating the cerebral cortex and producing prolonged periods of mirth. Chop. P, Chops Encyclopedia of Knowledge, 2018, TPF Edition.

Change My World

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-15-2019),HawkTheSlayer (07-15-2019),Madison (07-15-2019),Rutabaga (07-15-2019)

Proud Boomer/V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    This pisses me off SO MUCH. Travesty.
    Unwavering support of my President, Donald J Trump

~Shower the people you love with love~

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brat For This Useful Post:

Madison (07-15-2019),Pork Chop (07-15-2019)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Katie Hopkins telling Americans how it is.

This isn’t meant to frighten or disparage, it’s how it happens in reality. Despite the assuredness of ‘we’ve got guns’ and ‘it can’t happen here’, there’s a tipping point of no return. In other words, there’s a time when the state becomes more powerful than the people. It happened in the Soviet Union and it happened in the US in places like Ferguson when the left took over the streets and it took the National Guard to stop them – not the law abiding with their guns who went inside and locked their doors. It can be the Muslims, or the left, or any political group and I’m not saying it will happen, but it can – and it has in the UK.

On another unrelated note. Today I went for an interview with a recruitment agency. I did all the knowledge tests and then this young guy gave me a piece of paper to fill out. I knew what it was (CRB), but asked him and he said, ‘oh, it’s just something for the head office to check your previous addresses over the past five years.’ I said, ‘no it’s not, you’re screening for the police.’ That upset him a little, but his reply was, ‘well everyone does it.’ I told him it was illegal to screen accept for those working with vulnerable people.

Next came verbal questions of my personal health. I asked him who authorized him to ask those questions and again he said, head office. I told him I must have already been medically examined to get my licences and this was an invasion of privacy.

Third, he asked for details of my bank card to pay in my salary. I told him I’d write down the details for him, but he insisted it had to be photocopied. I asked him whether he would give his bank card to a stranger to be photocopied, including the security numbers on the back. I've also no doubt they also took that opportunity to do a credit reference check.

I don’t think I’ll get that job! I’m serious, the UK is now as authoritarian and controlled as any Chinese police department and there’s nothing you can do about it.
    Last edited by Pork Chop; 07-15-2019 at 04:40 PM.
    "Verbal waterboarding" - Stimulating the cerebral cortex and producing prolonged periods of mirth. Chop. P, Chops Encyclopedia of Knowledge, 2018, TPF Edition.

Change My World

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-15-2019),Madison (07-15-2019),ruthless terrier (07-16-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Shortly before being jailed for journalism, this is what *Tommy* Told Katie Hopkins.

I like Katie Hopkins too !!!
    Last edited by Madison; 07-15-2019 at 05:50 PM.
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Pork Chop (07-15-2019)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    ĎContempt of Courtí is a strange beast and sometimes used to enforce a judicial ruling. An American example might be of someone who is drunk and causing trouble in a Mall and the judge orders a fine plus a court order that the accused not go near that Mall again for a set period of time. If they do theyíre in contempt of court. In other words, you have to break a law first to be in later contempt of court and as no law was broken to enable a judge to restrict his activities, he couldnít be in contempt of anything. Thatís what all the fuss is about.

To ask the Muslim pedophiles how they felt about being found guilty is not against the law as no reporting restrictions were in place and other mainstream journalists were also asking the same questions as Tommy. Tommy Robinson going to jail is entirely political.

For instance, if you came to Britain and went out into the street with a sign saying, ĎJustice for the girls of Rotherhamí that would be OK. Yet if you mentioned that it was entirely the doing of Muslim rape gangs, you be arrested for causing offence to a minority, as thatís a criminal offence. That also applies to religion and the following isnít an isolated case, itís widespread. Itís taken very seriously and involves jail time.

https://www.christianconcern.com/pre...ing-sexual-sin

ĎTony Miano, a US preacher and a former Los Angeles Deputy Sheriff, was arrested yesterday (08 JAN) and remanded in custody to appear before Dundee Sheriff Court at 10:00 today (09 JAN).í

Iím personally shocked at how far this has all gone in just over ten years since Iíve been away and itís now become completely normalized.

Change My World

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

Madison (07-16-2019)

Thread Information