User Tag List

Thread: "Abolish The Family FOR FEMINISM!"

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks

"Abolish The Family FOR FEMINISM!"

This video covers an article written by a feminist titled "Want to Dismantle Capitalism? Abolish the Family".

No surprises here, radical feminists view the family as a form of oppression, and want to destroy existing social structures to open the way for change.

This guy's YouTube account has been "demonetized". It's a mild form of censorship. That means YouTube doesn't approve of the content in their videos, and so while they can still show their videos, YouTube refuses to give them ad revenue from the automatic advertisements people have to sit through to watch the videos.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kazenatsu For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (07-14-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks

Lets abolish feminism- for the family, instead

Feminism has long been in opposition to the 'nuclear family', one of the most important pillars of any civilization.

The absence of fathers in the home has done irreparable damage to the poor, primarily minorities, always the most vulnerable to elitist's schemes.

While somewhat discredited by the general public today, feminism as an ideology still wields a lot of power in the Democrat party and their propaganda arm, the mass media.

Accusing a debate opponent of being a misogynist (once an obscure term) long ago gained popularity with leftists as a way to end any criticism of feminism - and remains so, today.

Jim
    "Need" now means wanting someone else's (taxpayer) money. "Greed" means wanting to keep your own profit. "Compassion" is when a politician arranges the transfer. - Joseph Sobran

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Scott For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (07-14-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Its not a mild form of censorship, its in your face fascism, if I had my way youtube, and its parent company google would be eliminated, its board of directors imprisoned and barred from ever operating a computer again!
    Online Wildlife Photography Gallery, Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles,https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/
    Wisconsin DNR Bear Management, https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/WildlifeHab...s/bearplan.pdf

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Thanks
    Broken Families are Key to Progressive Rule. Break the family and you have a growing dependency class!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (07-14-2019),Linux (07-14-2019)

Thread Information