User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: MAGA Hat Meltdown ! Head Exploded Right Here!

  1. #11
    I'm not mean-you're just acting like a sissy V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 25.0%

    Conservative Libertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    10,789
    Thanks
    63,414
    Thanked: 14,538
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    None of the "groups" we have seen EVER want EQUAL RIGHTS, they all want "SUPERIOR" rights, be they American Indians, Blacks, Asians, Feminists, LGBTXYZ. Haven't people learned this lesson yet? There are thousands of years history on this!!

    Remember when anti-smokers said they just wanted to prevent people from smoking at work. Then that evolved to only at home. Then evolved to not in open public spaces. And now, they want smoking banned entirely, from every home everywhere. But they don't apply that same argument to their marijuana smoke. The same goes for guns. They chip away, chip away till they have what they truly want. To completely control the things THEY don't like, but exempt themselves from the things they DO like.

    You heard it. EMOTIONS are superior to facts. That says it all.
    As a non-smoker, I disagree with much of the encroachment that you mention. I believe that public offices should not allow it because they are usually the only place to conduct such business. I don't believe that any private business or property should be under laws restricting smoking. I stopped going to bars long ago even when I was single because I didn't want to smell like an ashtray. No law was needed for me to avoid it. I don't have to patronize businesses that smell like ashtrays.

    I don't allow smoking in my home or vehicle which is my choice. I had a chain smoking neighbor that wanted me to come in their home to talk and I declined because I was cleaned and dressed to go out. They kept pushing why and I finally told them that I didn't have time to go home and shower and get dressed. They kept asking why. I finally had to tell them that every time that I leave their home, I smell like I took a full ashtray and rubbed it all over my clothes and hair. But, I would never tell them that they shouldn't be able to smoke in their own home.
    Last edited by Conservative Libertarian; 07-14-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    It takes a FAMILY to raise a child--Not Hitlery Klinton's Socialist, Anti-Family, Nanny-State...I mean, "Village".

    Islam is a religion of violence and terror as practiced by the Islamofascists. The Muslims that do speak out against terror are then terrorized by the Islamofascists and are ignored by the Lap Dog Media.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Conservative Libertarian For This Useful Post:

    Brat (07-14-2019),FirstGenCanadian (07-14-2019),Old Ridge Runner (07-14-2019),Rickity Plumber (07-14-2019)

  3. #12
    I'm not mean-you're just acting like a sissy V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 25.0%

    Conservative Libertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    10,789
    Thanks
    63,414
    Thanked: 14,538
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    "But as a human being we should pay attention to fear and not logic"

    That says it all right there with these clueless nutjobs.
    That's why liberals/democrats/communists/marxists will never understand actual facts. They will never change their views until they, themselves, get mugged by reality.
    It takes a FAMILY to raise a child--Not Hitlery Klinton's Socialist, Anti-Family, Nanny-State...I mean, "Village".

    Islam is a religion of violence and terror as practiced by the Islamofascists. The Muslims that do speak out against terror are then terrorized by the Islamofascists and are ignored by the Lap Dog Media.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Conservative Libertarian For This Useful Post:

    Brat (07-14-2019),Hillofbeans (07-14-2019),Old Ridge Runner (07-14-2019)

  5. #13
    Diplomatic Asshole, VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

    FirstGenCanadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,045
    Thanks
    7,203
    Thanked: 7,749
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Libertarian View Post
    As a non-smoker, I disagree with much of the encroachment that you mention. I believe that public offices should allow it because they are usually the only place to conduct such business. I don't believe that any private business or property should be under laws restricting smoking. I stopped going to bars long ago even when I was single because I didn't want to smell like an ashtray. No law was needed for me to avoid it. I don't have to patronize businesses that smell like ashtrays.

    I don't allow smoking in my home or vehicle which is my choice. I had a chain smoking neighbor that wanted me to come in their home to talk and I declined because I was cleaned and dressed to go out. They kept pushing why and I finally told them that I didn't have time to go home and shower and get dressed. They kept asking why. I finally had to tell them that every time that I leave their home, I smell like I took a full ashtray and rubbed it all over my clothes and hair. But, I would never tell them that they shouldn't be able to smoke in their own home.
    You, sir, are unlike a majority of non-smokers. They have children programmed to say they are allergic to third hand smoke. That's how insane the world had become.
    When you open your heart to patriotism, there's no room for racism. ~Donald J. Trump
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. ~D. H. Lawrence
    Quote Originally Posted by RGV View Post
    This is America. When you make an accusation, like you have, the burden of proof is on you.
    Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, all the other genders are from Uranus.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

    Brat (07-14-2019),Old Ridge Runner (07-14-2019)

  7. #14
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    MedicineBow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3,099
    Thanks
    3,655
    Thanked: 4,466
    Rep Power
    17219870
    I'm afraid she's terminally stupid. You can't hold a reasonable conversation with her.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MedicineBow For This Useful Post:

    Brat (07-14-2019),Conservative Libertarian (07-14-2019),Hillofbeans (07-14-2019),Old Ridge Runner (07-14-2019)

  9. #15
    Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.8%

    Calypso Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    70,567
    Thanks
    5,527
    Thanked: 72,859
    Rep Power
    21474913
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    "But as a human being we should pay attention to fear and not logic"

    That says it all right there with these clueless nutjobs.
    she actually contradicted herself at least once. did you catch it?
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

    There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

    “Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

    The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (07-14-2019)

  11. #16
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    MedicineBow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3,099
    Thanks
    3,655
    Thanked: 4,466
    Rep Power
    17219870
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    she actually contradicted herself at least once. did you catch it?
    I'm sure here entire life is a contradiction.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MedicineBow For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (07-14-2019),Old Ridge Runner (07-14-2019)

  13. #17
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 58.0%

    Daily Bread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    On the beach - fishing
    Posts
    23,727
    Thanks
    37,075
    Thanked: 31,968
    Rep Power
    21474864
    I saw that and Squeeky Fromme from the Manson family came to mind . Why do we entertain giving these sick mental midgets any kind of publicity ?
    Last edited by Daily Bread; 07-14-2019 at 11:34 AM.


    "I am #MamaBear. Anyone threatens my sons and I'll eat them for lunch."
    ​Trinnity
    ​Boycott Everything Nike

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

    Brat (07-14-2019),Old Ridge Runner (07-14-2019),Rickity Plumber (07-14-2019)

  15. #18
    I'm not mean-you're just acting like a sissy V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 25.0%

    Conservative Libertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    10,789
    Thanks
    63,414
    Thanked: 14,538
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstGenCanadian View Post
    You, sir, are unlike a majority of non-smokers. They have children programmed to say they are allergic to third hand smoke. That's how insane the world had become.
    I did have to correct an important typo.

    I believe that public offices should NOT allow it because they are usually the only place to conduct such business.
    However, the rest of my post was correct with respect to my beliefs. Other than that, the only guarantee that I am not around tobacco smoke is for me to avoid it. I can remember when my parents would smoke in the most confined of spaces and when I coughed I was told to stop or get spanked. Even with that past, I don't believe that people should be told that they can't smoke in their own homes or on privately owned property.

    Commies are trying to control our thermostats. I have an AC at my house and I will use it to my liking. If someone complains about how cold it is in my house, they can add a layer of clothing. I'm not going to sweat all over my furniture to make them happy.
    It takes a FAMILY to raise a child--Not Hitlery Klinton's Socialist, Anti-Family, Nanny-State...I mean, "Village".

    Islam is a religion of violence and terror as practiced by the Islamofascists. The Muslims that do speak out against terror are then terrorized by the Islamofascists and are ignored by the Lap Dog Media.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conservative Libertarian For This Useful Post:

    Old Ridge Runner (07-14-2019),Rickity Plumber (07-14-2019)

  17. #19
    I'm not mean-you're just acting like a sissy V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 25.0%

    Conservative Libertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    10,789
    Thanks
    63,414
    Thanked: 14,538
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    she actually contradicted herself at least once. did you catch it?
    When presented with facts, commies always contradict themselves.
    It takes a FAMILY to raise a child--Not Hitlery Klinton's Socialist, Anti-Family, Nanny-State...I mean, "Village".

    Islam is a religion of violence and terror as practiced by the Islamofascists. The Muslims that do speak out against terror are then terrorized by the Islamofascists and are ignored by the Lap Dog Media.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Conservative Libertarian For This Useful Post:

    Old Ridge Runner (07-14-2019)

  19. #20
    Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.8%

    Calypso Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    70,567
    Thanks
    5,527
    Thanked: 72,859
    Rep Power
    21474913
    They don't do themselves any good looking like mental patients, screaming curses and making obscene gestures.

    And I don't want to complain.... I pray for them to show themselves...and they do. Now I guess i'll have to pray for law enforcement to DO ITS DAMN JOB.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

    There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

    “Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

    The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (07-14-2019),Hillofbeans (07-14-2019),Old Ridge Runner (07-14-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •