Thread: armed, masked intruder who was hit by a shotgun blast

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks

armed, masked intruder who was hit by a shotgun blast

armed, masked intruder who was hit by a shotgun blast

By Jim Guy
    Police detectives are trying to sort through exactly what happened at a midnight shooting in northeast Fresno, where it was reported that an armed, masked intruder was repulsed by a shotgun blast.

Lt. Mark Hudson said Thursday that conflicting statements at the scene are not making the job easy for investigators.

Officers arrived in the 100 block of East Portland Avenue at 11:54 p.m. Wednesday to check a call of an armed disturbance, said Hudson. They found an “involved party,” who said a woman’s estranged husband, wearing a ski mask, broke into the home, armed with a semi-automatic pistol and demanding to see his wife. When he pointed the weapon at the involved party’s girlfriend, the involved party fired a shotgun, striking the estranged husband in the arm. The wounded man ran from the home, and was taken by a third party to a hospital.

Read the rest of the article here: Fresno Bee

You still need to aim a shotgun. This guy was just winged. See yesterday’s 2 of 4 thread to see how an AR15 is much better for HD.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms. — Robert Heinlein

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (07-14-2019),Rickity Plumber (07-14-2019),teeceetx (07-14-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    I can see where the police are having a difficult time sorting it out ... too many involved "parties".

Well, you still have to aim a shotgun, but "aim" is the key word, whether it be shotgun, AR, or pistol. I like options. "Both" or "all the above" is also a good choice for home defense! Heck, having a few ice picks stashed around the house might be a good idea, for when you run out of ammo. You never know!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-14-2019),teeceetx (07-14-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Oh boy... another brilliant recipient of an American Journalism degree!!! WTF????? LMAO. Another truly tortuous story by a "reporter". And how the hell does one "wing" someone with a shotgun? Good grief.

But keep em coming @bigDummy, I enjoy the hell out of your postings!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-14-2019),Rickity Plumber (07-14-2019)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    Oh boy... another brilliant recipient of an American Journalism degree!!! WTF????? LMAO. Another truly tortuous story by a "reporter". And how the hell does one "wing" someone with a shotgun? Good grief.

But keep em coming @bigDummy, I enjoy the hell out of your postings!
    Bird hunting with a shotgun, when a wounded bird goes down but does not die. Flopping around with shot in the wing, but not the body, is called the bird being winged. Just like the perp was hit in the wing (arm).
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms. — Robert Heinlein

Thread Information