User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Miley Cyrus has decided not to have kids....because Climate change

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    all I can say is Thank God.

Miley Cyrus Refuses to Have Kids Because of Climate Change, or Something

By Gabriel Hays | July 11, 2019 11:53 AM EDT

Miley Cyrus is in a state of rage. The sex-obsessed, eco-frenzied feminist pop star sat down with fashion magazine Elle to bash the patriarchy and the fossil-fuel devouring fools from previous generations who have handed millenials a “piece of shit planet.”

The Cyrus interview checked off many of the boxes on the woke politics list, positing her own “gender queer” theory, demanding that the world understand and appreciate “bodily autonomy,” and having a religious preoccupation with “Mother Earth.” (An “angry feminist,” tired of being manhandled.) For more traditional circles, it’s impossible to see Miley as a role model, but for Elle and the sexually-liberated youngsters they want, she’s as venerable as Mother Teresa.

Miley’s lesson began with explaining the title of her new record, “She is Miley Cyrus.” Of course Miley preferred that audiences not take the pronoun “she” as an indicator of her gender or of the fact that she is a girl. That would be a mistake. She claimed, “‘She’ does not represent a gender. She is not just a woman. ‘She’ doesn’t refer to a vagina. She is a force of nature. She is power. She can be anything you want to be, therefore, she is everything.”

Miley’s grown tired of being put in the corner of traditional womanhood and old-fangled sexual alignments, so “she” is to be seen as some elemental force that’s more powerful than the prison of motherhood. “We’re expected to keep the planet populated. And when that isn’t a part of our plan or our purpose, there is so much judgment and anger that they try to make and change laws to force it upon you — even if you become pregnant in a violent situation,” Cyrus said, invoking feminists’ favorite bit of abortion apologetics.

Elle praised Cyrus for her efforts to influence pop culture with “issues she cares most about, like climate change, abortion rights, and housing inequality.” For them that makes her an “empath, and a vulnerable soul who wants to help protect other vulnerable souls.” Sure thing.

She touted a “modern and complex” view on the institution of marriage, which should make any self-respecting gentlemen’s head spin. Miley claimed, “I’m in a hetero relationship, but I still am very sexually attracted to women. People become vegetarian for health reasons, but bacon is still fucking good, and I know that.”

“I definitely don’t fit into a stereotypical wife role. I don’t even like that word,” she added.

This liberated view of female expression also characterizes Miley’s zealous views on the climate change debate. She likened earth to a scorned woman, claiming, “And nature’s female. When she’s angry, don’t fuck with her. That’s the way that I feel women are like right now. The earth is angry.” Well that’s compelling. Like a woman “forced” to carry a pregnancy to full term, Miley said we just “take and take and expect it to keep producing. And it’s exhausted. It can’t produce. We’re getting handed a piece-of-shit planet, and I refuse to hand that down to my child.”

It’s such an issue for her that she has considered not having kids: “Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water, I’m not bringing in another person to deal with that.” We really wonder how her husband, actor Liam Hemsworth, is able to handle all this.
    Every time I here about "housing inequality" I think about this old Hawk post.

Dog Walkers
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbey1 View Post
    Yeah, sure....it has nothing to do with genetics, right?

Yes, Miley, PLEASE, put an end to your fucked up gene pool.
    C'mon... you know you used to line dance to Achy Breaky Heart.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-20-2019),Knightkore (07-16-2019),MrogersNhood (08-16-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    "Don't tell her twat, her achy breaky twat."

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Maybe Miley Jane Rottencrotch is diseased and barren. Then says it is her “decision”.
    Make America Greater. Nix the "again", because America was always great.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    I commend Miley on her decision. One is enough, image half a dozen of ‘em! Perhaps she could make it into a movement and get characters like Justin Bieber and Cortez to join her, or even develop it nationally as a protest movement for liberals. Sometimes it’s good to support global warming.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-20-2019),JMWinPR (07-18-2019),MrogersNhood (08-16-2019)

Up - Down - Left - Right V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    all I can say is Thank God.

Miley Cyrus Refuses to Have Kids Because of Climate Change, or Something

By Gabriel Hays | July 11, 2019 11:53 AM EDT

Miley Cyrus is in a state of rage. The sex-obsessed, eco-frenzied feminist pop star sat down with fashion magazine Elle to bash the patriarchy and the fossil-fuel devouring fools from previous generations who have handed millenials a “piece of shit planet.”

The Cyrus interview checked off many of the boxes on the woke politics list, positing her own “gender queer” theory, demanding that the world understand and appreciate “bodily autonomy,” and having a religious preoccupation with “Mother Earth.” (An “angry feminist,” tired of being manhandled.) For more traditional circles, it’s impossible to see Miley as a role model, but for Elle and the sexually-liberated youngsters they want, she’s as venerable as Mother Teresa.

Miley’s lesson began with explaining the title of her new record, “She is Miley Cyrus.” Of course Miley preferred that audiences not take the pronoun “she” as an indicator of her gender or of the fact that she is a girl. That would be a mistake. She claimed, “‘She’ does not represent a gender. She is not just a woman. ‘She’ doesn’t refer to a vagina. She is a force of nature. She is power. She can be anything you want to be, therefore, she is everything.”

Miley’s grown tired of being put in the corner of traditional womanhood and old-fangled sexual alignments, so “she” is to be seen as some elemental force that’s more powerful than the prison of motherhood. “We’re expected to keep the planet populated. And when that isn’t a part of our plan or our purpose, there is so much judgment and anger that they try to make and change laws to force it upon you — even if you become pregnant in a violent situation,” Cyrus said, invoking feminists’ favorite bit of abortion apologetics.

Elle praised Cyrus for her efforts to influence pop culture with “issues she cares most about, like climate change, abortion rights, and housing inequality.” For them that makes her an “empath, and a vulnerable soul who wants to help protect other vulnerable souls.” Sure thing.

She touted a “modern and complex” view on the institution of marriage, which should make any self-respecting gentlemen’s head spin. Miley claimed, “I’m in a hetero relationship, but I still am very sexually attracted to women. People become vegetarian for health reasons, but bacon is still fucking good, and I know that.”

“I definitely don’t fit into a stereotypical wife role. I don’t even like that word,” she added.

This liberated view of female expression also characterizes Miley’s zealous views on the climate change debate. She likened earth to a scorned woman, claiming, “And nature’s female. When she’s angry, don’t fuck with her. That’s the way that I feel women are like right now. The earth is angry.” Well that’s compelling. Like a woman “forced” to carry a pregnancy to full term, Miley said we just “take and take and expect it to keep producing. And it’s exhausted. It can’t produce. We’re getting handed a piece-of-shit planet, and I refuse to hand that down to my child.”

It’s such an issue for her that she has considered not having kids: “Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water, I’m not bringing in another person to deal with that.” We really wonder how her husband, actor Liam Hemsworth, is able to handle all this.

You would have made a terrific God Mother. That was the rumor.

Joe :
    "Astronomy compels the soul to look upward, and leads us from this world to another."

— Plato, Philosopher

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Hallenbeck For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (07-18-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    So she decided not to reproduce because of climate change and we are expected to believe that climate change is bad.
    Regarding my avatar: I am the one on your left as you view it

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DLLS For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (07-18-2019),Kris P Bacon (07-18-2019)

Junior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    I can't help myself but to laugh out loud.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Well fine, she shouldn't bring any children into he messed up world and life. sheeesh
    Yep that's why the sleeping Giant of Americans got rid of that thug Obama and his commie hand picked witch Hillary in a pant suit and put in PRESIDENT TRUMP.
    And what gets me is these freaking Libs/Democommie cult members truly believe THEY ARE THE MAJORITY when WE JUST PROVED THEM SO WRONG. I LMAO AT THEM

-------------------------------------------------------------------

DC is a cult of overpaid underachievers living the high life on the backs of the taxpayers.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-20-2019),Madison (07-20-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    I'm certain that her contribution to mankind will have measurable increase in future IQ tests.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JMWinPR For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-18-2019),Madison (07-20-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Good decision !
    She`s not fit to become a mother !
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-20-2019),HawkTheSlayer (07-20-2019),MrogersNhood (08-16-2019)

Thread Information