User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Miley Cyrus has decided not to have kids....because Climate change

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    Yea, well, doesn't it get somewhat difficult for a woman to fuck, in late term pregnancies?

(Wonder if she will be keen on Liam having a child with another woman? Regardless, that will likely happen, as they are soon to reach the expiration date on their Hollywood marriage.....)

Yes...thanks for that. I doubt this is one of those lasting hollyweird marriages. I wonder if we should make bets on how long this lasts. For the life of me...I don't know why he married her. He might be a jerk but he appears to be a relatively good looking man.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    He's been conditioned in life to think that tattoos and obviously-bleached hair, are sexy.

I don't know how they come to that - but it appears that's how things are going.

Like with breast implants. I think they look terrible - obviously fake. I have associations - unattractive older women who get silicone because they think it's an improvement and it'll make them hot-numbers again.

It won't. Age is a reality - as I'm reminded every day.

But, for the moment, they have their messed-up tastes. Which won't last. I wonder if Smiley Virus will take the gas pipe before even I go. I'd expect good odds she will.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Yeah, sure....it has nothing to do with genetics, right?

Yes, Miley, PLEASE, put an end to your fucked up gene pool.
    ...you can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me.......GUNS 'N ROSES

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    she should do us a favor and overdose or eat a gun, then.

hope she keeps at least her word about children; she's not maternal material, anyway.
    Don't use "She" you hateful chauvanist.

Miley prefers to be referred to as an "it...." (As in "IT's womb is already so trashed that it probably can't have children, anyways. Regardless if the fishies ever come back.....")

"She" means "power, strength."
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbey1 View Post
    Yeah, sure....it has nothing to do with genetics, right?

Yes, Miley, PLEASE, put an end to your fucked up gene pool.
    Hey now.

The world NEEDS more 'one-hit wonders' (like her daddy) and/or 'singing strippers.....'(Madonna won't be around forever, ya know!)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-16-2019)

Thanks
    WHEN DID ALL THE FISH GO EXTINCT?????

(I just ate a catfish the other night? DAMN! Was that the last one????)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    all I can say is Thank God.

Miley Cyrus Refuses to Have Kids Because of Climate Change, or Something

By Gabriel Hays | July 11, 2019 11:53 AM EDT

Miley Cyrus is in a state of rage. The sex-obsessed, eco-frenzied feminist pop star sat down with fashion magazine Elle to bash the patriarchy and the fossil-fuel devouring fools from previous generations who have handed millenials a “piece of shit planet.”

The Cyrus interview checked off many of the boxes on the woke politics list, positing her own “gender queer” theory, demanding that the world understand and appreciate “bodily autonomy,” and having a religious preoccupation with “Mother Earth.” (An “angry feminist,” tired of being manhandled.) For more traditional circles, it’s impossible to see Miley as a role model, but for Elle and the sexually-liberated youngsters they want, she’s as venerable as Mother Teresa.

Miley’s lesson began with explaining the title of her new record, “She is Miley Cyrus.” Of course Miley preferred that audiences not take the pronoun “she” as an indicator of her gender or of the fact that she is a girl. That would be a mistake. She claimed, “‘She’ does not represent a gender. She is not just a woman. ‘She’ doesn’t refer to a vagina. She is a force of nature. She is power. She can be anything you want to be, therefore, she is everything.”

Miley’s grown tired of being put in the corner of traditional womanhood and old-fangled sexual alignments, so “she” is to be seen as some elemental force that’s more powerful than the prison of motherhood. “We’re expected to keep the planet populated. And when that isn’t a part of our plan or our purpose, there is so much judgment and anger that they try to make and change laws to force it upon you — even if you become pregnant in a violent situation,” Cyrus said, invoking feminists’ favorite bit of abortion apologetics.

Elle praised Cyrus for her efforts to influence pop culture with “issues she cares most about, like climate change, abortion rights, and housing inequality.” For them that makes her an “empath, and a vulnerable soul who wants to help protect other vulnerable souls.” Sure thing.

She touted a “modern and complex” view on the institution of marriage, which should make any self-respecting gentlemen’s head spin. Miley claimed, “I’m in a hetero relationship, but I still am very sexually attracted to women. People become vegetarian for health reasons, but bacon is still fucking good, and I know that.”

“I definitely don’t fit into a stereotypical wife role. I don’t even like that word,” she added.

This liberated view of female expression also characterizes Miley’s zealous views on the climate change debate. She likened earth to a scorned woman, claiming, “And nature’s female. When she’s angry, don’t fuck with her. That’s the way that I feel women are like right now. The earth is angry.” Well that’s compelling. Like a woman “forced” to carry a pregnancy to full term, Miley said we just “take and take and expect it to keep producing. And it’s exhausted. It can’t produce. We’re getting handed a piece-of-shit planet, and I refuse to hand that down to my child.”

It’s such an issue for her that she has considered not having kids: “Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water, I’m not bringing in another person to deal with that.” We really wonder how her husband, actor Liam Hemsworth, is able to handle all this.
    She ain't breeding? Thank God. Can we get the rest of them to join her?
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Choosing not to have kids is probably the smartest decision she's ever made. Those that are as messed up as Slimey Virus should not breed.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TLSG For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-16-2019),MrogersNhood (08-16-2019)

Thanks
    Can her polluted womb even carry a child, anymore?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-16-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    Can her polluted womb even carry a child, anymore?

Possibly.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

Thread Information