Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acceptance of Same Sex relationships on the decline in the UK:

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks

Acceptance of Same Sex relationships on the decline in the UK:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ce-aids-crisis

As with all..."polls"...I take this one with a big chunk of salt.

But, it does seem as if the LGBTQ movement has simply pushed too far.

For my part, I have always felt that Gays should be treated EQUALLY. I have always supported the idea of "Gay Marriage." (Although, I did, at one time, think it should be up to the STATES.....)

But, these days, I am so fucking tired of the preaching...of seeing "gay" characters in EVERYTHING (Not that I mind a good character, who happens to be gay, but, I don't like the obvious preachiness. Quite often writers put in a gay character, simply to have a gay character.)

Would be interesting if they did such a poll in the US, but, if they did, and did not get the results they wanted...I doubt we would ever hear of it.....
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Abbey1 (07-11-2019),HawkTheSlayer (07-11-2019),Pork Chop (07-11-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Homosexuality has always been there, itís the recent push towards behavioral acceptance that I think annoys people. We donít need it being pushed down our throats, I mean, you know, not literally obviously, I meant Ö Oh never mind.
    "Verbal waterboarding" - Stimulating the cerebral cortex and producing prolonged periods of mirth. Chop. P, Chops Encyclopedia of Knowledge, 2018, TPF Edition.

Change My World

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (07-11-2019),HawkTheSlayer (07-11-2019),Swedgin (07-11-2019)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    Lemmee guess. I'd say it's because of the Muslims. The UK will soon see them same for LGBTXYZ's. What a surprise.
    Last edited by teeceetx; 07-11-2019 at 02:08 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-11-2019),Swedgin (07-11-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    Homosexuality has always been there, itís the recent push towards behavioral acceptance that I think annoys people. We donít need it being pushed down our throats, I mean, you know, not literally obviously, I meant Ö Oh never mind.
    LOL!

I know exactly what you mean!

When I waited tables, I had a friend/coworker who was gay, and, we had many discussions about it. He was very funny about it all.

I will never forget, back in the early 90's, one day, after work as we were discussing some other topic, as the news was reporting on a Gay Pride March in Washington.

Of course there were the crude signs, and one held up by a Lesbian said something crude about "wanting to eat Hillary's $)&^@@."

I though, "ick," but, my friend looked at it, had this dour look on his face, and then told me "You know, I am open with my friends about my sexual preference, but, to be honest...I do not really WANT people to know what goes on in my bedroom. That's kind of private....."

That was when I realized that there were MANY Americans (Males, gay or straight...), who felt that they HAD TO GIVE EVERY LURID detail abut their sex lives.

I have NEVER appreciated that. I don't want to hear about what girl (or guy) someone bagged last night. I don't want to hear about what a "whore" this person or that person is.

IF I want to know those sorts of details, I can always find well-produced videos, with "professionals....."

Perhaps I am, and, always have been a sexual prude--make that "crude, sexual prude" (HEY, I'm an enigma!), but, I like to see a person's worth outside who they fucked last night.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    Lemmee guess. I'd say it's because of the Muslims. The UK will soon see them same for LGBTXYZ's. What a surprise.
    Good point!

I did not think of that, but it is likely the case.

Sooner or later the LGBTQ Lefties are going to have some issues with their Muslim "allies...."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-11-2019)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    LOL!

I know exactly what you mean!

When I waited tables, I had a friend/coworker who was gay, and, we had many discussions about it. He was very funny about it all.

I will never forget, back in the early 90's, one day, after work as we were discussing some other topic, as the news was reporting on a Gay Pride March in Washington.

Of course there were the crude signs, and one held up by a Lesbian said something crude about "wanting to eat Hillary's $)&^@@."

I though, "ick," but, my friend looked at it, had this dour look on his face, and then told me "You know, I am open with my friends about my sexual preference, but, to be honest...I do not really WANT people to know what goes on in my bedroom. That's kind of private....."

That was when I realized that there were MANY Americans (Males, gay or straight...), who felt that they HAD TO GIVE EVERY LURID detail abut their sex lives.

I have NEVER appreciated that. I don't want to hear about what girl (or guy) someone bagged last night. I don't want to hear about what a "whore" this person or that person is.

IF I want to know those sorts of details, I can always find well-produced videos, with "professionals....."

Perhaps I am, and, always have been a sexual prude--make that "crude, sexual prude" (HEY, I'm an enigma!), but, I like to see a person's worth outside who they fucked last night.....
    Naw, you’re not prudish. When you meet these characters, whether they’re Islamists, homosexuals, climate changers … they’re all single issue agenda freaks. Their whole lives revolve around their favourite topic. I look at that end image on the right of one policeman proposing to another in public and I just shake my head in disbelief that it could come to this.

Teeceetx.
    It’s nothing new to the UK, we had all this years before 'gorgeous Barry' made it popular in the US.

Last edited by Pork Chop; 07-11-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    "Verbal waterboarding" - Stimulating the cerebral cortex and producing prolonged periods of mirth. Chop. P, Chops Encyclopedia of Knowledge, 2018, TPF Edition.

Change My World

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-11-2019),Swedgin (07-11-2019)

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    I don't care if someone is gay. And I'm an American so I believe that we should all have equal rights. Having said that I'm getting a little tired of having "gay" pushed down my throat. I'm also (I'll throw this in too) tired of seeing more black actors in commercials than white actors. That seems to me to be a reverse prejudice. And as far as commercials go, are their no Latino actors? I never see them either.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Swedgin (07-11-2019)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    I don't care if someone is gay. And I'm an American so I believe that we should all have equal rights. Having said that I'm getting a little tired of having "gay" pushed down my throat. I'm also (I'll throw this in too) tired of seeing more black actors in commercials than white actors. That seems to me to be a reverse prejudice. And as far as commercials go, are their no Latino actors? I never see them either.
    Don't you be lettin' none dose gays be pushin' tings down you throat or anywhere else Old Tex.

I’m a straight, white, Christian, male and it’s staying that way.
    I don’t do drugs, sexual deviancies or worship false new-age ‘Gods.’
    Give me the Bible, pork and an open carry permit, or give me death!

Last edited by Pork Chop; 07-11-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Change My World

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

Swedgin (07-11-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    To be honest, I am pretty oblivious to commercials these days. They could have monkey's speaking in French for all I know. Typically, I am getting a glass of wine, letting the dog or cat in or out, or, visiting the john.

But, as you make the point about Latino's, I have to also ask: "Where are the Asian Americans in Commercials, Movies and TV shows."

I bet there are more of them, than gays, and yet.....I see a gay in almost everything. Not so much with Asians.

Just my observations, while ignoring the French Monkey commercials......

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    See this is what I was thinking too. And the culture clash is NOT gonna be pretty. My bet is on islam doing an effective purge while the LGBTQ come crying to the Christians that are left over.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." ó Fred Sanford

Thread Information