User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Domestic Violence

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Some men mistakenly view public fighting as a manly/ macho thing to do and some women think (maybe not so mistakenly) men like to see a cat fight. The man in red thinks he's top dog .......of something........ who knows what.....???

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    We should not discourage this. When they are beating on each other, they are too busy to attack white people.
    Make America Greater. Nix the "again", because America was always great.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Some men mistakenly view public fighting as a manly/ macho thing to do and some women think (maybe not so mistakenly) men like to see a cat fight. The man in red thinks he's top dog .......of something........ who knows what.....???
    In almost thirty years as a police officer, I never found that. Public brawling involved two characteristics whether it was men or women fighting. The first was an adolescent level of emotional control. The total lack of self-control is demonstrated by the man who broke the windows on his brand-new pickup to teach his wife a lesson. As we went to jail he was mumbling,"Damn, that was stupid." Another illustration would be the two women who ripped each others clothes off at a wedding reception. By the time they were restrained one was wearing a half-slip and the other was down to panties. One went home in a blanket and one went to jail in a blanket.

Jen, could it be the attraction women have for "bad boys" that fuels some of the adolescent nonsense?

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    In almost thirty years as a police officer, I never found that. Public brawling involved two characteristics whether it was men or women fighting. The first was an adolescent level of emotional control. The total lack of self-control is demonstrated by the man who broke the windows on his brand-new pickup to teach his wife a lesson. As we went to jail he was mumbling,"Damn, that was stupid." Another illustration would be the two women who ripped each others clothes off at a wedding reception. By the time they were restrained one was wearing a half-slip and the other was down to panties. One went home in a blanket and one went to jail in a blanket.

Jen, could it be the attraction women have for "bad boys" that fuels some of the adolescent nonsense?
    Social media has brought about some changes. Now, young people play to the camera. All of what you said is still true, but playing to the camera is the addition.

All I can tell you is that I've known (in the past) some people who liked to put on public displays of silliness and I've managed to cut them all out of my life. I simply do not have the patience to want to know anyone like that even if all I have to do is hear about what excitement they caused last weekend.

Thread Information