User Tag List

Thread: IG Horowitz Investigators Interviewed Chris Steele 16 Hour Session….

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion EnderPosting Award
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks

IG Horowitz Investigators Interviewed Chris Steele 16 Hour Session….

IG Horowitz Investigators Interviewed Chris Steele June 3rd – 5th, 16 Hour Session….

Posted on July 9, 2019 by sundance

Comey FBI apologist, Fusion GPS co-conspirator and Lawfare Alliance media narrative engineer, Natasha Bertrand, has an outline published today on the background interview of dossier author Christopher Steele.

From within the article, beyond the sympathetic propaganda, some overarching details are interesting:

♦(1) As expected Mr. Steele would only talk to OIG investigators from Horowitz’s office; Steele would not speak to speak to U.S. Attorney John Durham.

♦(2) The interview took place at the same time President Trump traveled to the U.K (June 3rd-5th) for a state visit. Likely coordinated so FBI officials could travel innocuously without media scrutiny (lots of security officials traveled on behalf of U.S. interests at the time); likely the preferred timing of Steele himself.

♦(3) The interview(s) took place over two days for a total of sixteen hours of conversation. The recent reports of IG delay and follow-up interviews are almost certainly related to the outcome of the investigative findings (ie. Kathleen Kavalec cooperation etc.).

♦(4) Current officials within the DOJ/FBI; with obvious interests related to the corrupt activity surrounding the FBI and DOJ use of Steele (ie. McCabe and Comey apologists); are leaking the content of the investigative interviews to their notorious Lawfare Alliance media cohorts, ie. Natasha Bertrand.

WASHINGTON DC – Christopher Steele, the former British spy behind the infamous “dossier” on President Donald Trump’s ties to Russia, was interviewed for 16 hours in June by the Justice Department’s internal watchdog, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The interview is part of an ongoing investigation that the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, has been conducting for the past year. Specifically, Horowitz has been examining the FBI’s efforts to surveil a one-time Trump campaign adviser based in part on information from Steele, an ex-British MI6 agent who had worked with the bureau as a confidential source since 2010.

The extensive, two-day interview took place in London while Trump was in Britain for a state visit, the sources said, and delved into Steele’s extensive work on Russian interference efforts globally, his intelligence-collection methods and his findings about Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, who the FBI ultimately surveilled. The FBI’s decision to seek a surveillance warrant against Page — a warrant they applied for and obtained after Page had already left the campaign — is the chief focus of the probe by Horowitz.

The interview was contentious at first, the sources added, but investigators ultimately found Steele’s testimony credible and even surprising. The takeaway has irked some U.S. officials interviewed as part of the probe — they argue that it shouldn’t have taken a foreign national to convince the inspector general that the FBI acted properly in 2016. Steele’s American lawyer was present for the conversation. (read more)

Steele’s American lawyer is likely Adam Waldman (far left), the same U.S. lawyer/lobbyist who was working to put Steele in touch with SSCI Vice-Chairman Mark Warner in 2017.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/09/ig-horowitz-investigators-interviewed-chris-steele-june-3rd-5th-16-hour-session/#more-166058
    Last edited by DonGlock26; 07-09-2019 at 05:43 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DonGlock26 For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-09-2019)

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    I smell something. I think it's a coverup that I'm smelling. I wonder who the low level sucker is that they will charge & maybe convict? Nobody high up I'm sure.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-09-2019),Retiredat50 (07-09-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    This is being buried deep down, so deep Horowitz suddenly needs more time to both re-interview past and interview new witnesses... Who'd like to wager this now runs through the 2020 election???
    Online Wildlife Photography Gallery, Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles,https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/
    Wisconsin DNR Bear Management, https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/WildlifeHab...s/bearplan.pdf

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Death-Ninja For This Useful Post:

DonGlock26 (07-09-2019),HawkTheSlayer (07-09-2019),Retiredat50 (07-09-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    We're seeing a whitewash in progress - and it isn't pretty.

Jim
    "Need" now means wanting someone else's (taxpayer) money. "Greed" means wanting to keep your own profit. "Compassion" is when a politician arranges the transfer. - Joseph Sobran

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim Scott For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-09-2019),Retiredat50 (07-09-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    British intelligence sure has gone downhill.
    James Bond, he ain't.

Looka lika a double naught(00) Jethro Bodine spy.

This asshat should be first one to do a life sentence on American soil.

Of course that's all the Clinton Foundation, and it's financed, and controlled DNC thought they needed.

Hillary had the election in the bag and no questions would ever arise.

Imho, continuing to use that dossier was a huge mistake not for the incredible amount of entrenched, guilty, treasonous bastards going all out to cover their crimes while projecting them on the President.

I pray for some sort of justice for these no-good MF's.

The plan is not complicated.
    The goal is to keep this focus up, stealing Trump's presidency day by day. Keeping him from Making America Great Again.
    It's essential for the powers that be to keep this man from restoring and defending our rights under the constitution and assuring our individual freedoms.

All while striking a deep, non-existent division among countrymen.

It's straight out of the communist playbook.
    And the lazy, indoctrinated, feeble minded(superior in their own heads) idiots fall into the trap, like liberal flies drawn to pile after pile of panacea shit that can and never will happen.
    @Trinnity has an excellent related thread.

Communism SURVIVED in the Democratic Party
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (07-10-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Death-Ninja View Post
    This is being buried deep down, so deep Horowitz suddenly needs more time to both re-interview past and interview new witnesses... Who'd like to wager this now runs through the 2020 election???
    That's the plan, my friend.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

Thread Information