User Tag List

Thread: ICE searching driver license photos

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks

ICE searching driver license photos

Not sure whether or not someone else has posted this. If so please merge.

The liberals who insist that illegals be able to obtain driver's licenses are now upset because Immigration and Customs Enforcement are searching state license photo databases for illegals. They are raising privacy concerns.

I am still somewhat confused on one issue. The democrats say that requiring photo i.d. to vote discriminates against the blacks yet they make it easy for illegals to obtain photo i.d.. Why don't they exert the same amount of effort toward making it easier for blacks to obtain photo i.d.?
    Regarding my avatar: I am the one on your left as you view it

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DLLS For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-09-2019),Brat (07-09-2019),darroll (07-09-2019),Jim Scott (07-09-2019),Lone Gunman (07-09-2019)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Not sure whether or not someone else has posted this. If so please merge.

The liberals who insist that illegals be able to obtain driver's licenses are now upset because Immigration and Customs Enforcement are searching state license photo databases for illegals. They are raising privacy concerns.

I am still somewhat confused on one issue. The democrats say that requiring photo i.d. to vote discriminates against the blacks yet they make it easy for illegals to obtain photo i.d.. Why don't they exert the same amount of effort toward making it easier for blacks to obtain photo i.d.?

States are in charge of photo IDs. Mine got very greedy! Grr! Used to be $3 now it's $26 or so.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrogersNhood For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-09-2019),darroll (07-09-2019),Lone Gunman (07-09-2019)

Trump is a racist? Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    And this is not an article 4 voilation since article 4 covers citizens.

I've already heard whiny liberals try that.

In conservative clubs there's a room for most of us, a VIP room, and then a room with just DonGlock26

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to texmaster For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-09-2019),Lone Gunman (07-09-2019),RMNIXON (07-09-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Treason of the democratic party is gonna be confronted at some point, and make no mistake about it, offering aid & comfort to a hostile invasionary population openly committed to subverting the United States and its sovereign law is treason, and all is being carried out by committed fully linked and networked cadres of the most murderous of Marxist filth.... Every time an American family sends their children off to the corrupt government sponsored Marxist controlled public schools that family is killing off its own children!
    Online Wildlife Photography Gallery, Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles,https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/
    Wisconsin DNR Bear Management, https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/WildlifeHab...s/bearplan.pdf

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Death-Ninja For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-09-2019),Dr. Felix Birdbiter (07-09-2019),Jim Scott (07-09-2019),Lone Gunman (07-09-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    And this is not an article 4 voilation since article 4 covers citizens.

I've already heard whiny liberals try that.
    The Founders would never conceive a time when we would become this lax with something as basic as border rights and lawful citizenship. It is truly insane and if anything threatens the privacy and security of citizens.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-09-2019),Hillofbeans (07-09-2019),Jim Scott (07-09-2019),Lone Gunman (07-09-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    FBI, ICE use driver license photos without owners’ knowledge or consent

This is news?
    Police at all levels have been using driver license data bases for decades. And anyone who gets one – or a state ID – knows the information isn’t going to be kept from the cops or feds.
    Thousands of facial-recognition requests, internal documents, and e-mails over the past five years, obtained through public-records requests by Georgetown University researchers and provided to The Washington Post, reveal that federal investigators have turned state Department of Motor Vehicles databases into the bedrock of an unprecedented surveillance infrastructure.
    Police have long had access to fingerprints, DNA, and other ‘‘biometric data’’ taken from criminal suspects. But the DMV records contain the photos of the majority of a state’s residents, most of whom have never been charged with a crime.
    State driver's license databases prove valuable for FBI, ICE for facial-recognition searches @ https://www.foxnews.com/tech/state-d...earches-report
    Saint Junipero Serra's Legacy - the untold stories of California
    A Soldier's Stories - Reports of news and interesting stuff

I proudly voted for President Trump!

Thread Information