User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Financial and Healthcare Services for Liberals

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    A clerk at convince store, who's obviously of Middle-East origin, asked me if I like Michigan. I said it's alright. She proceeded to tell me about all the "free" financial and healthcare services that's available in New York city. She dives a near new Cadillac Escalade.....

/rant
    She's working, too. That would suggest she isn't a liberal.

Free Bird - V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    She's working, too. That would suggest she isn't a liberal.
    Yes, and her job pays so well that she can afford to drive an Escalade. LOL!
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 56.0%

Thanks
    We used to refer to those as, "welfare Cadillacs."
    ...you can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me.......GUNS 'N ROSES

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbey1 For This Useful Post:

OldSchool (07-10-2019)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    She wouldn't be the first sucker to buy on credit. A man I worked with asked me if I thought he should take the early retirement option the city was offering because the up-front bonus would almost pay off his credit card debt. I asked, "How much is your credit debt?" "Around $30,000." "Don't do early retirement. If you're stupid enough to run up $30k on a credit card you'd do it again and you wouldn't have a job."

The next afternoon he came to see me to get me out to see the new 4-wheel drive pickup he'd bought that morning. "I decided you're right and I shouldn't do early retirement so I bought the truck."not

Another kind of sucker is one who thinks some must be rich because of their car or their home or their clothes or their $25,000 Rolex watch.
    Last edited by patrickt; 07-10-2019 at 08:13 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    She wouldn't be the first sucker to buy on credit. A man I worked with asked me if I thought he should take the early retirement option the city was offering because the up-front bonus would almost pay off his credit card debt. I asked, "How much is your credit debt?" "Around $30,000." "Don't do early retirement. If you're stupid enough to run up $30k on a credit card you'd do it again and you wouldn't have a job."

The next afternoon he came to see me to get me out to see the new 4-wheel drive pickup he'd bought that morning. "I decided you're right and I shouldn't do early retirement so I bought the truck."not

Another kind of sucker is one who thinks some must be rich because of their car or their home or their clothes or their $25,000 Rolex watch.
    I never think those people are rich, I think they must be living off of ME! Cheating the system.

Especially, when they're in Walmart, with an overflowing cart, 4-5 kids, lots of gold jewelry showing, an expensive SUV in the parking lot and, they pay 20 bucks for 200 dollars worth of food, using the EBT card.

When you're behind them in line, you can see the total, you can see the adjusted total, post EBT being swiped.
    ...you can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me.......GUNS 'N ROSES

Thanks
    This is how it works in New Mexico.

A single woman with 2-4 kids, on welfare, pays for her overflowing carts of food with EBT.

She lives with her boyfriend, who has a good job, with good pay, he contributes to the household, but, they don't get married because, the free shit would stop.... boyfriend lives in the house, the woman is receiving section 8 for, but, the state either doesn't know or, they don't care because, the woman is native American.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbey1 For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (07-11-2019)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbey1 View Post
    Well hell, why not, if you can do nothing and still live well.....the Democrats campaign slogan should be..."come to America, one and all, we'll let you live off of the backs of our taxpayers....not us, though."

Kind of a long slogan, but, you get the idea.

On another matter, does it bother you when a Democrat makes reference to illegals coming here for the, "American Dream?" I heard one actually say that.(can't remember who, they all sound alike.)
    We are no longer citizens but rather residents.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

Abbey1 (07-10-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    There is a huge difference between white people and other cultures, it is a difference that has let whites succeed and rise to the top, and it is also a difference that puts a lot of white people at a disadvantage.

White people in general embrace individualism and competitiveness. Hispanics, Indians (Slurpee Indians) and non-American blacks embrace community.

I knew a group of Indians, actually they were from Fiji which "real" Indians look down upon, considering them animals (racism against their own race? Bigotry?) They had 5 families living in one house, all working two or three jobs. They had a list, the first family on the list got all the money that was not needed for living expenses. When the first family had enough they bought their own house and the next family on the list moved up, and they replaced the first family with another from Fiji. Teamwork. I suspect that they took advantage of the benefits system, but they were to smart to brag about it.

Now, Mexicans, or illegal aliens, they do something of the same. They get four or five families in one house, and the women apply for the benefits saying they have no husbands. So now you have 4 or 5 women each with one or two kids, getting welfare and food stamps (they don't go for HUD, they do not want to live around those types of people). Ok, so you have 4 or 5 men working full-time and 4 or 5 women getting food stamps and welfare. The rent is easily covered by the welfare, the food is easily covered by the food stamps. And they have 5 incomes to pay basic bills. Oh, and the women take a job for a month or so each and then file income taxes at the end of the year and 3-4k back, each. Sweet.

I worked at a job part-time where they actually recruited from the welfare office. They would bring in women that had kids and structure their hours around their benefits. So each month HR would call each of these women into the HR office and ask them about any changes. What they were doing was structuring it so that these women could work the maximum amount of hours per month, and keep the maximum benefits. We used to joke that the HR department was actually the Welfare Department. So we had people working 40-45 hours a week that made less than a woman working 18 hours a week because she was getting tons of benefits. Plus, the fact that she was working made the welfare/food stamps and so on, just ignore her and never review her case(s), Sweet!
    (Really smart, if I had a company that needed workers I would do the same. They created a situation where people showed up for work and did their job because it really paid off).

These minority women (mostly black) would sit in the breakroom discussing all the latest ways to get more freebies, lol.

So yeah, maybe it is time the rest of us played the system...
    Damn my parents for raising me right! I have morals, I could never do that, I know it's cheating and, it's wrong and, it would eat me up inside.

So much for the Democrats insistence that illegals can't/don't receive government benefits.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abbey1 For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (07-11-2019),Retiredat50 (07-10-2019)

Thread Information