User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78

Thread: Toilet Paper

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 33.0%

    patrickt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Posts
    30,191
    Thanks
    3,871
    Thanked: 18,538
    Rep Power
    21474874

    Toilet Paper

    "The UK uses 1.3m tonnes of tissue a year, according to the Confederation of Paper Industries, with the average British consumer reportedly getting through 127 rolls every year."
    https://www.theguardian.com/environm...searchers-warn

    And I go through perhaps four rolls a year. How is this possible? I was doing shopping for a neighbor who was laid up and every week her shopping lift had two rolls of toilet paper. I found that unbelievable but it's less than low compared to England.

    What's the difference in me and my neighbor? I don't wear makeup.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

    Beachcomber (07-07-2019),darroll (07-19-2019)

  3. #2
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 0%

    Rickity Plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    25,929
    Thanks
    19,609
    Thanked: 24,652
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    "The UK uses 1.3m tonnes of tissue a year, according to the Confederation of Paper Industries, with the average British consumer reportedly getting through 127 rolls every year."
    https://www.theguardian.com/environm...searchers-warn

    And I go through perhaps four rolls a year. How is this possible? I was doing shopping for a neighbor who was laid up and every week her shopping lift had two rolls of toilet paper. I found that unbelievable but it's less than low compared to England.

    What's the difference in me and my neighbor? I don't wear makeup.
    You only use four rolls a year? Perhaps you may want to increase that number. Makes for good neighbors too.



    Kee-rist, my wife uses four rolls a week.



  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

    Brat (07-07-2019),Conservative Libertarian (07-07-2019),Crunch (07-07-2019),Daily Bread (07-19-2019),darroll (07-07-2019),HawkTheSlayer (07-07-2019),Northern Rivers (07-24-2019),NuYawka (07-07-2019),pjohns (07-24-2019)

  5. #3
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 33.0%

    patrickt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Posts
    30,191
    Thanks
    3,871
    Thanked: 18,538
    Rep Power
    21474874
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    You only use four rolls a year? Perhaps you may want to increase that number. Makes for good neighbors too.



    Kee-rist, my wife uses four rolls a week.
    I was estimating but that might be high. That's 1600 squares a year. Of course, I wash my hands when I've used toilet paper and I sometimes go to the bathroom away from home.

    Perhaps you should quit wearing makeup.

  6. #4
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 0%

    Rickity Plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    25,929
    Thanks
    19,609
    Thanked: 24,652
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I was estimating but that might be high. That's 1600 squares a year. Of course, I wash my hands when I've used toilet paper and I sometimes go to the bathroom away from home.

    Perhaps you should quit wearing makeup.
    This is the only makeup you and your butties need. Makes for "easy in- easy out"!




  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

    Brat (07-07-2019)

  8. #5
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 33.0%

    patrickt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Posts
    30,191
    Thanks
    3,871
    Thanked: 18,538
    Rep Power
    21474874
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    This is the only makeup you and your butties need. Makes for "easy in- easy out"!

    I don't fault you for using 127 rolls of toilet paper a year. Some people are more full of shit than others, Rickity. Maybe the company that sells your eyeliner should include tissue to remove the eyeliner at night.

    Thanks to all for re-affirming the total lack of humor to be found on the political left.
    Last edited by patrickt; 07-08-2019 at 07:02 AM.

  9. #6
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 0%

    Rickity Plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    25,929
    Thanks
    19,609
    Thanked: 24,652
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I don't fault you for using 127 rolls of toilet paper a year. Some people are more full of shit than others, Rickity. Maybe the company that sells your eyeliner should include tissue to remove the eyeliner at night.

    Thanks to all for re-affirming the total lack of humor to be found on the political left.
    Your four rolls of toilet paper are used to eliminate the overflow of KY Jelly that your butties use on you?



  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

    Captain Kirk! (07-08-2019),Daily Bread (07-19-2019)

  11. #7
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    Linux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked: 152
    Rep Power
    858998
    Hey that's a good penny pinching tip: Hold it until you get to work for your morning shit! Not only do you save on toilet paper, but you're actually getting paid to drop a load! Genius!

    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I was estimating but that might be high. That's 1600 squares a year. Of course, I wash my hands when I've used toilet paper and I sometimes go to the bathroom away from home.

    Perhaps you should quit wearing makeup.
    Make America Greater. Nix the "again", because America was always great.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Linux For This Useful Post:

    Rickity Plumber (07-07-2019)

  13. #8
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 0%

    Rickity Plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    25,929
    Thanks
    19,609
    Thanked: 24,652
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Linux View Post
    Hey that's a good penny pinching tip: Hold it until you get to work for your morning shit! Not only do you save on toilet paper, but you're actually getting paid to drop a load! Genius!
    I did that pretty much my entire life. And there was a saying to go along with it . . . If the owners name was Bill, I would say I have to go and drop a Bill.


    Many people say they have to TAKE a shit. I don't want to take a shit anywhere with me. I will leave a shit though.



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

    Brat (07-08-2019)

  15. #9
    Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Overall activity: 99.6%

    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Acadiana
    Posts
    39,319
    Thanks
    96,664
    Thanked: 58,918
    Rep Power
    21474880
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    "The UK uses 1.3m tonnes of tissue a year, according to the Confederation of Paper Industries, with the average British consumer reportedly getting through 127 rolls every year."
    https://www.theguardian.com/environm...searchers-warn

    And I go through perhaps four rolls a year. How is this possible? I was doing shopping for a neighbor who was laid up and every week her shopping lift had two rolls of toilet paper. I found that unbelievable but it's less than low compared to England.

    What's the difference in me and my neighbor? I don't wear makeup.
    You just as well go muslim style.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

    Abbey1 (07-07-2019),Brat (07-07-2019),Daily Bread (07-19-2019),Forreal (07-07-2019),Northern Rivers (07-20-2019)

  17. #10
    V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Beachcomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    A private area on a beach in southeast Florida
    Posts
    2,719
    Thanks
    3,498
    Thanked: 4,253
    Rep Power
    11577884
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    You just as well go muslim style.
    And hold up its head to kiss your goat with your right hand.


  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beachcomber For This Useful Post:

    Brat (07-07-2019),HawkTheSlayer (07-07-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •