User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Economic Boom ..Ya FOOLS..

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    With the democrats & Karl it's always "The government needs to step in & fix this". Yet they never understand that anything the government touches costs more. Well either that or they assume that since the government prints money they can just print more & pay for things. If that were true the government could just run off a sheet of Trillion dollar bills & pay off our national debt tomorrow. Of course if we did that US money wouldn't be taken anywhere in the world because it would be worthless.

I'll give an example of democrats DOING GOOD. A while back they passed a law that everyone who goes to an ER has to be seen. How humane is that? Wonderful law because even people without health care insurance or even money will be seen. So there was a boom in ER staff because they have to have more people around the clock to see people that may or may not come in. And that staff has to be paid even if the hospital doesn't get paid. So who pays for all of that, why the other patients of course because the hospital has to make money to stay in business. Oh & what are those emergencies that people get treated for? A baby cutting teeth would be in that group, an ingrown toenail would have to be seen or how about any & everything you can think of because it's more convenient for people's busy life to go to the ER rather than make an appointment & be seen during normal hours.

So the democrats (government) created that expensive mess which anyone with half a brain could have seen coming & now they have a reason for socialized health care because it's so expensive. They help cause a problem so that people will vote for them so that they can solve the problem they caused. That's the democrats for you.
    And basically they did the same thing with welfare. The father has to leave the family so they can get money. The family unit is broke up so they are dependent on welfare. One parent families aren't able to supervise their kids well enough & the young girls get pregnant & the cycle is repeated. Democrats are ignorant.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Who in the hell comes up with these ignorant, skewed polls?
    Saint Junipero Serra's Legacy - the untold stories of California
    A Soldier's Stories - Reports of news and interesting stuff

I proudly voted for President Trump!

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentodiaz View Post
    Who in the hell comes up with these ignorant, skewed polls?
    Demorats and/or STUPIDS.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    So much bellyaching.

Thread Information