Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 96.0%

Thanks

Hijab Karma

July 4th 2019

That new I didn`t find in English *only in French* so had to translate

https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2019/07/...s-un-go-kart-1

An 18-year-old woman was still in hospital in serious condition last night, having been strangled by her hijab who got stuck in the wheel of a go-kart she was driving on a recreational circuit, to Montreal.

"When we cut the hijab, she started to breathe again. It was like in a film, "told the newspaper Detroyt Pereira, an employee of Amusement Park Anjou, Montreal, Qc, Canada met last night at his workplace.

The accident occurred shortly before midnight on Tuesday. The victim was taking part in a friendly race with his brother and two friends, who witnessed the horror scene.

In a curve a few meters from the checkered flag marking the end of the last lap, the young woman would have been in difficulty.

The owner of Amedeo Ceccon Amusement Park said yesterday:
    (He assures that his employees have warned the young woman "on several occasions" of the risks associated with wearing this scarf during a kart race.)

Refusing to withdraw it, it would have rather decided to jam him inside his clothes, a solution that was unfortunately ineffective.

"It's a car that's driving fast enough, at 30, 40, 50 km / h, so [the headscarf/hijab] has gone to the wind," said Ceccon.

"We try to warn them, but they often get angry with us. They do not want to take it off. Anything that hangs is dangerous. Long hair, we tie them, "he added.

For the sake of safety, the owner admits to consider prohibiting women who wear a headscarf to walk the circuit, even if he sees it as a "delicate question".

They should write :

Really ????? Rules ARE rules..go by the rules
    or get the fuck out !
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-05-2019),HawkTheSlayer (07-05-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Isadora Duncan.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-05-2019),LadyMoonlight (07-05-2019),Madison (07-05-2019),tom (07-05-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    I don't see a problem as long as there's a release of liability. I don't see a victim here. Stupid is as stupid does.

Also, as Boris Johnson pointed out, the postal service should not be at fault if a letter gets shoved in the eye opening given that they look like letter boxes.
    Last edited by Linux; 07-05-2019 at 06:50 PM.
    Make America Greater. Nix the "again", because America was always great.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linux For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-05-2019),Madison (07-05-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Couillon

Translation:Couyon.
    Last edited by HawkTheSlayer; 07-05-2019 at 06:50 PM.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Madison;2188686]July 4th 2019

That new I didn`t find in English *only in French* so had to translate

https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2019/07/...s-un-go-kart-1

An 18-year-old woman was still in hospital in serious condition last night, having been strangled by her hijab who got stuck in the wheel of a go-kart she was driving on a recreational circuit, to Montreal.

"When we cut the hijab, she started to breathe again. It was like in a film, "told the newspaper Detroyt Pereira, an employee of Amusement Park Anjou, Montreal, Qc, Canada met last night at his workplace.

The accident occurred shortly before midnight on Tuesday. The victim was taking part in a friendly race with his brother and two friends, who witnessed the horror scene.

In a curve a few meters from the checkered flag marking the end of the last lap, the young woman would have been in difficulty.

The owner of Amedeo Ceccon Amusement Park said yesterday:
    (He assures that his employees have warned the young woman "on several occasions" of the risks associated with wearing this scarf during a kart race.)

Refusing to withdraw it, it would have rather decided to jam him inside his clothes, a solution that was unfortunately ineffective.

"It's a car that's driving fast enough, at 30, 40, 50 km / h, so [the headscarf/hijab] has gone to the wind," said Ceccon.

"We try to warn them, but they often get angry with us. They do not want to take it off. Anything that hangs is dangerous. Long hair, we tie them, "he added.

For the sake of safety, the owner admits to consider prohibiting women who wear a headscarf to walk the circuit, even if he sees it as a "delicate question".

They should write :

Really ????? Rules ARE rules..go by the rules
    or get the fuck out ![/QUOTE
    Quite frankly Mildred, I no see um zee problemo.

Thread Information