User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tampering /w Food Putting Them Back Going Viral

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    This is nasty and a crime. These kids are unruly. This is not just a failure of govt to foster general civility, but a failure of parenting.

New Trend of Tampering With Food Products and Putting Them Back Going Viral

A new trend where people tamper with food, licking it or half consuming it before putting it back in the container, is going viral. Last week, a woman in the city of Lufkin, eastern Texas, was filmed in a branch of Walmart opening an ice cream tub, licking it and then placing it back in the freezer. Police said they had identified the woman via surveillance camera footage and she now faces a second-degree felony charge of tampering with a consumer product, with a punishment of up to 20 years in jail.

Another clip shows what appears to be a transgender individual taking a swig of mouthwash before spitting it back in the bottle and walking away.Police said they had identified the woman via surveillance camera footage and she now faces a second-degree felony charge of tampering with a consumer product, with a punishment of up to 20 years in jail. Another clip shows what appears to be a transgender individual taking a swig of mouthwash before spitting it back in the bottle and walking away.

“I started the trend of opening products without buying them,” he later bragged. YouTuber James Charles later criticized Mendes, tweeting, “imagine licking ice cream or vandalizing a store because you need attention and likes on twitter lol.”

https://summit.news/2019/07/04/new-trend-of-tampering-with-food-products-and-putting-them-back-going-viral

This ^ ^ ^ is the little wastrel who started this. He has a youtube channel and he's over there bragging about stealing from Sephora and other things like being super faggy. I reported him. If youtube is gonna be banning conservatives, then what about this guy?
    Disgusting. Didn't get spanked enough when he was a kid. Probably didn't hear the word no either.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-05-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    I used to grow, or make, nearly all our own food. Getting a little too old to be doing much of that these days.

Just don't buy anything with a broken seal.

Meanwhile, prosecute the daylights out of the fools busted pulling this stunt.

Great comment in the OP, too:
    YouTuber James Charles later criticized Mendes, tweeting, “imagine licking ice cream or vandalizing a store because you need attention and likes on twitter lol.”
    Last edited by 2cent; 07-05-2019 at 01:45 PM.
    This message has been hidden because CNN is on your ignore list.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-05-2019),Knightkore (07-05-2019),Montana (07-05-2019)

VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    Okay. Yes, nasty. But how is doing this possible - especially w/mouthwash - w/all the tamper resistant containers out there? ...along w/warning to DO NOT USE IF PLASTIC SEAL IS BROKEN.

And ice cream generally comes wrapped in sealed plastic. That's the only kind I buy, anyway.

Point being, I was gonna say that all this is going to do is make food products more expensive, by having to make them more secure, but they've already got that one covered.

ITST, yeah, send these cretins to where they belong. The Big House. Make a MAJOR example of them, and this nonsense will quit real quick.

STOP IT IN ITS TRACKS. NOW!
    I think some ice cream is remove the lid and lick away.
    More expense for a bomb proof container.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to darroll For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-05-2019)

Proud Boomer/V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    These assholes need to do SERIOUS TIME.
    Unwavering support of my President, Donald J Trump

~Shower the people you love with love~

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brat For This Useful Post:

darroll (07-05-2019),Montana (07-05-2019),QuaseMarco (07-06-2019),teeceetx (07-06-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    The latest I heard is she's a minor and the police aren't gonna press charges.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-06-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    When the law fails to hold criminals accountable, then the people must do so.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Brat (07-06-2019)

Thread Information