User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take a look what a false rape accusation can do

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks

Take a look what a false rape accusation can do

In this age of #MeToo coming to Australia, should we always be so quick to automatically believe women, without any doubts or questions whatsoever?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kazenatsu For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (07-04-2019),Rutabaga (07-03-2019)

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Interesting story. But very sad in that this justice system is very much like our system of justice. For some reason the woman is ALWAYS believed. Not only that but our system is weighted toward giving women every advantage in court. I think 90% of men getting a divorce will agree. There is no equality between sexes in our legal system.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (07-04-2019),Rutabaga (07-03-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    females who make false rape charges should receive the EXACT same penalties that her victim would have received.

why they never do is an injustice and a stain on our legal system...
    "The nose, knows"

@Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

#walkaway

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

drifter106 (07-04-2019),markdido (07-19-2019)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I no longer care. MGTOW...I've gone dark, socially.

Young men need to learn how to recruit informal courtesans, prostitutes. Friends-with-benefits, pay-for-play.

And let it go. Because it's IMPOSSIBLE to live as human nature intended, with this hypergamy and femcentric, Accusation-Is-Conviction, modern legal system.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 71.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    I no longer care. MGTOW...I've gone dark, socially.

Young men need to learn how to recruit informal courtesans, prostitutes. Friends-with-benefits, pay-for-play.

And let it go. Because it's IMPOSSIBLE to live as human nature intended, with this hypergamy and femcentric, Accusation-Is-Conviction, modern legal system.
    Meh... relationships have always been a risk.

There's nothing really new in this landscape, is there?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    females who make false rape charges should receive the EXACT same penalties that her victim would have received.
    In reality they oftentimes only receive a small fraction of the prison sentence that the accused man would have gotten.

She was sentenced to 3 years and 1 month (and likely only 2 of those years will actually be behind bars).

He would have likely been sentenced to 15-17 years, based on what she accused him of.
    (Maybe less than that if he had been willing to plead guilty and accept a plea bargain)

The man had already spent 5 months in a maximum security prison, before the detective pieced together that the woman had been lying.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kazenatsu For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (07-04-2019)

Thanks
    This was a reply posted in the comment section on a blog about the story in the above video:

posted by John
    April 11, 2019

I have this exact story in my life. I know there must be many of us. I don't know why I haven't suicided. I should have I know. Growing old having been branded as scum by everyone who knows me or was once my friend is hard to live with.
    I didn't have parents like Daniel. They had no resources. I used up all my super and savings and still lost.... there was no detective Sargent saviour in my story.
    I went to prison in maximum too. Rubbing shoulders with murderers and killers beyond comprehension.
    My children raised by a wife who removed me from their lives. Building a narrative about their father the monster. 12 years ago.
    My children don't contact me, won't reply me. I’m dead to them. They have well and truly been washed clean of me as their father.
    All this, because I caught my wife locking our little bubba 4yrold outside while she routinely ****ed a family "friend".
    Discovering that scenario was my greatest mistake.
    It emptied and ended my life.
    I was a highly respected schoolteacher and my life ended in a flash.
    I know I must not be the only one. There must be many of us.
    For those who want to think this is bullshit. I can say only one thing. I am 100% the loser and I have no hope of redemption such is the gravity of my loss. I can’t get those years back. I can't get my life back. It's gone, and I have utterly, no reason to make up anything. I have lost everything but my life and the story that no doubt will die with me. But I must keep good company with history, as so many gone before have not had justice either.
    Released from prison into a society that measures me as a pure monster. I have no money, no home, no friends bar one who stuck by me thru the long years of disbelief.
    I have nothing left as I come out into a world that doesn't need truth. It just needs winners and losers. I fully accept I am the loser. I lost because I am male. I lost because I unswervingly believed that truth would win. But I was an innocent in those days. I believed justice actually existed. That stupidity alone is enough to make my failure warranted. I deserved to fail as a father and husband.
    Daniel Jones and his family should not be pitied. He and they are the very lucky ones. I can only dream that I could have been so lucky. They are blessed. They can rebuild. I wish I was them.
    But I'm not so lucky.
    I'm pretty sad that my kids won't ever know me. That’s a tragedy, but it’s an event my ex wife can never allow.
    I know it won't happen. I know my time is short anyhow. Coming out and seeing them has kept me going all these years.
    But now I'm out, finding that they want no contact has frayed the last tether I had on life.
    I'm truly lost now.
    I play with the idea of writing a story about what happened and how justice found a home in the darkness of a woman's welcomed and coddled lies. But I think it’s too painful and for what reason would I write it? I'm having trouble seeing the answer to that one.
    There must be tens of thousands of us losers. It’s good to see Daniel Jones spring free from the pit that exists there for all men.

She must be believed? | Wrongful Convictions Report
    Last edited by kazenatsu; 07-03-2019 at 09:36 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kazenatsu For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (07-04-2019)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Meh... relationships have always been a risk.

There's nothing really new in this landscape, is there?
    Yes there is.

Going to jail on someone's word...or having your career destroyed forty years later...JUST on someone's word...even when facts don't support it...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (07-04-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Its Family Court, run by folks who aren't qualified to work in traffic court.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JMWinPR For This Useful Post:

JustPassinThru (07-04-2019),Rutabaga (07-04-2019)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    True.

It can't be emphasized enough.

Thread Information