User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Strategies/Planning Drawn From History

  1. #1
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 73.0%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    31,558
    Thanks
    97,603
    Thanked: 31,000
    Rep Power
    21474872

    Strategies/Planning Drawn From History

    I have been wondering truly what to do about the coming election in 2020 AND the current activism & violence of the leftists & islamists. I wanted to come up with a thread where we could brainstorm ideas & possibly put into practice relatively simple concepts that would ignite others & even convert some to fight effectively, ruthlessly & in targeted ways the leftists & islamists. Whether locally or nationally.

    We need to come up with strategies & planning & maps & speeches & pragmatic ways to do this.

    That is what this thread is for. Is there victories that we can borrow from to apply now?

    Can we use anything in history that we can learn from to turn America's current enemies on themselves?

    How can we learn from history to wreck our enemies control they have now & return control back to us?

    We have to get serious. NOW. Not when 2020 November comes.

    If this includes disinformation strategies so that we can play with leftists & islamists then that is part of it. But we must pull out the stops. EVERYTHING should be considered.

    Warcraft people. It is on.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

    Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

    "Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford



  2. #2
    Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registered
    Overall activity: 64.0%

    jirqoadai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    4,278
    Thanks
    3,266
    Thanked: 2,310
    Rep Power
    4028923
    the idea is to allow them to continue to shoot themselves in both feet.
    anything other would be counter productive.

  3. #3
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    MisterVeritis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,366
    Thanks
    6,334
    Thanked: 2,831
    Rep Power
    17584045
    Socialists cannot stand the truth. We need tens of thousands of truth warriors. But...we do not agree on what the truth is.

  4. #4
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 73.0%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    31,558
    Thanks
    97,603
    Thanked: 31,000
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Socialists cannot stand the truth. We need tens of thousands of truth warriors. But...we do not agree on what the truth is.
    So that is where we need to start. Truth.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

    Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

    "Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (07-01-2019)

  6. #5
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    Overall activity: 30.0%

    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    752
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked: 692
    Rep Power
    2790669
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    I have been wondering truly what to do about the coming election in 2020 AND the current activism & violence of the leftists & islamists. I wanted to come up with a thread where we could brainstorm ideas & possibly put into practice relatively simple concepts that would ignite others & even convert some to fight effectively, ruthlessly & in targeted ways the leftists & islamists. Whether locally or nationally.

    We need to come up with strategies & planning & maps & speeches & pragmatic ways to do this.

    That is what this thread is for. Is there victories that we can borrow from to apply now?

    Can we use anything in history that we can learn from to turn America's current enemies on themselves?

    How can we learn from history to wreck our enemies control they have now & return control back to us?

    We have to get serious. NOW. Not when 2020 November comes.

    If this includes disinformation strategies so that we can play with leftists & islamists then that is part of it. But we must pull out the stops. EVERYTHING should be considered.

    Warcraft people. It is on.
    I posted the video that shows how Trump will win his job in 2020.

    “Appearances to the mind are of four kinds. Things either are what they appear to be; or they neither are, nor appear to be; or they are, and do not appear to be; or they are not, and yet appear to be. Rightly to aim in all these cases is the wise man's task.” Epictetus

    Democrats in congress are like having the Fox construct the hen house then installing the security system.

  7. #6
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 73.0%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    31,558
    Thanks
    97,603
    Thanked: 31,000
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I posted the video that shows how Trump will win his job in 2020.

    Thank you.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

    Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

    "Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford



  8. #7
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 77.0%

    RMNIXON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    37,082
    Thanks
    23,695
    Thanked: 46,656
    Rep Power
    21474879
    I expect the left to be very self destructive in 2020. On the other hand we need to defend our own Free Speech rights and I don't want to see anybody getting hurt to score points.

    I would not care to guess how bad it might get?
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

    - Ronald Reagan

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (07-01-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •