Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Let the mayor know. You cant trust any business in town if they think you're conservative. Don't even get off at the Lexington exits off I-81.
    How about Staunton?

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by memesofine View Post
    You see folks, these leftist believe they can have it both ways. they can DISCRIMINATE and spit on others. but have a baker refuse to bake a cake.

don't call them hypocrites, call them what they are: TWO FREAKING FACED HYPOCRITES.

Like I said, she will get her just dues one day. PEOPLE like her with black heart filled with hate always do.

And how about that NON BIASED and for all the people That Garbage newspapers giving her a place to post such hate? the LEFT WING MEDIAS HAVE BECOME OUR ENEMY'S. I hope more wake up that fact.
    It's a new sort of class alignment. Those who hate freedom are the Elites - given easy access to government, key government people, government jobs, government money. And they are allowed to dine luxuriously with their own - insular as they carry their stupid logic forward, making it Moar Stupid.

Those who object, who remember the Founding Principles, who know history, who value their liberty...are marginalized, are provoked and poked, are denied access to public facilities or even quality products or services.

This is just a start, and a peek into their minds. This is how Medicare4Awl is gonna play out. The best doctors and short lines will be saved for those who hold the approved opinions.

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Anyone eating at this place HAS to wonder if someone has spit in their food.
    A very critical point. The owner is making it plain, repeately...that the quality of food delivery, is gonna depend on how she perceives your political views and opinions.

In other words she is NOT committed to quality service and meals to all customers. She will make decisions, based on criteria you cannot see. And you will not know when she is making that decision.

What ELSE is going to make her NOT deliver quality food to diners? Don't like your clothing? Your accent? Your car?

This was one of the reasons places like Denny's and McDonalds took off. Diners, years ago, couldn't be trusted to be clean - or to deliberately sabotage orders if you were from out of town or of a skin hue the manager didn't like.

It just angers me that this place is allowed to continue open.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Well, as Leftists seem to love this sort of shit, I sure hope they love what I plan to do, if I ever see Steve Cohen eating out in Nashville. (He doesn't come to Nashville much, any more, though.)
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    This is nothing new.

In fact, I am pretty certain that "Hypocrisy" is one of the foundational pillars of Liberal Philosophy.

It almost has to be, in order to fit with the narcissistic, self-centered personalities of the average Liberal......
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Rules of the left

1) Lie
    2) Steal
    3) Make a problem. Blame the R's.
    4) Break the law.

I think that about covers it.
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

Thread Information