Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homo Spatius, or "why the lines are being blurred"

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks

Homo Spatius, or "why the lines are being blurred"

https://shop.pbs.org/homo-spatius-dvd/product/HOSP601

Can Homo sapiens evolve into Homo spatius? For over 50 years now, we have been testing our human nature in our effort to conquer outer space. Combining human adventure and the exploration of the human body, Homo Spatius offers unique insights into the physical and psychological effects of space travel on the Astronauts and measures the impact on medical sciences.

https://www.aptonline.org/catalog/HOMO-SPATIUS

I saw just enough of this on PBS3 last night to know I wasn't sticking around, I can see in an instant whats going on here, cro magnon gave way to homo sapiens and so there's no reason to believe the powers that be cant gently nudge the human race the way they want it to go for our next evolutionary step.

They think it's going to need to happen if we expect to conquer space, why, transblowmos will be the prefferred crew members on board as they swing not just both ways, but all ways always.

Those long voyages in space won't end well if no ones getting any, and my suspicion has always been if they dont pair everyone up correctly someone could accidently on purpose get left in the air lock without a helmet, just sayin'.

So I'm sure the nazis at NASA have figured we'll just take that up a notch, and make sure the only thing needed on that flight is a 3 way lube that can both run the mechanical gears, as well as being food safe and water based so it can help out the transblowmos and whoever else is spreading the disease around the cosmos, now THAT'S NASA technology from the space program everyone can use.

"Why go buy axil grease AND KY? Thanks to NASA, I'll just go buy a bottle of Menage a Trois".

But there you have it, my suspicion as to why at least in part the elites who run this world are doing what they're doing with the social engineering, I seriously think they're trying to devolve down the species as a whole, while the elites always stay elite and in control of it, with shithole countries like Haiti always semi functioning and in need of UN assistance with a dictator that can be replaced and orbiting Rods from God overhead, "just in case".

It's suspected this could have been a rod from god, the people in the hotel room realize it's not a fireworks show somewhere around 1 minute

Last edited by Frankenvoter; 06-28-2019 at 01:48 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (06-28-2019),Knightkore (06-28-2019),Lone Gunman (06-28-2019)

Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (06-28-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    'Conquering' space is the modern version of the Tower of Babel.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (06-28-2019),Lone Gunman (06-28-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post

That makes sense, God broke up the languages afterward to to make sure we couldn't do that again and so what do we do? Ever heard of Esperanto?

http://ttt.esperanto.org/us/USEJ/world/index.html

Esperanto is an international language, created to facilitate communication amongst people from different countries. In practical use for more than a hundred years,Esperanto has proved to be a genuinely living language, capable of expressing all facets of human thought.
    William Shatner even starred in a movie in 1966 shot entirely in that language

https://qz.com/1035897/the-bizarre-s...lliam-shatner/

The first 3 letters are "ESP", and it's an attempt at a universal human language. As a species, we'll never quit trying to give God the finger in whatever way we can at the time.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-28-2019),Knightkore (06-28-2019),Lone Gunman (06-28-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    That makes sense, God broke up the languages afterward to to make sure we couldn't do that again and so what do we do? Ever heard of Esperanto?

http://ttt.esperanto.org/us/USEJ/world/index.html

William Shatner even starred in a movie in 1966 shot entirely in that language

https://qz.com/1035897/the-bizarre-s...lliam-shatner/

The first 3 letters are "ESP", and it's an attempt at a universal human language. As a species, we'll never quit trying to give God the finger in whatever way we can at the time.
    so true
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    I'm not at all excited about "conquering" space. It's hubris, and government-engineering of culture...all wrapped up in one.

We live on this ball. Even on this ball, there are places where we don't belong. Antarctica? Fine, for scientific research. I'll not be moving there. Even the Russians haven't sent any colonies there.

Nor will I be moving to a desert island in the South China Sea. Not even to Houston, which, summers, is ungodly hot and humid.

So let's just get over this. The people who are coming into power in the Western world, are indescribably stupid. I wouldn't want to be on a spacecraft going to Mars or Planet Detox...and dependent on the wisdom of Kameltoe HerAss to keep my support systems and food-deliveries up.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-28-2019),Frankenvoter (06-28-2019),Lone Gunman (06-28-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    you're right. There's still plenty to do on this planet rather than concentrating on going into space. And look at the catastrophes that our scientists have already foisted on us just on this planet...and now we want to extend their influence and work into outer space. Seems a little ill conceived to me.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (06-28-2019),JustPassinThru (06-28-2019),Lone Gunman (06-28-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    you're right. There's still plenty to do on this planet rather than concentrating on going into space. And look at the catastrophes that our scientists have already foisted on us just on this planet...and now we want to extend their influence and work into outer space. Seems a little ill conceived to me.
    I always wondered why the never sent moon pies with Tang on the Apollo Missions.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-28-2019),dinosaur (06-28-2019)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    I've watched at least part of an episode of "Big Brother", and parts of more than one "Survivor". I have also watched "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette". I'm pretty sure, no matter who we send, that when the space ship finally arrives at anyplace worth arriving at, there will only be one earthling aboard. Call it "homo singularis".
    Last edited by dinosaur; 06-28-2019 at 05:09 PM. Reason: spell check

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (06-28-2019)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    I always wondered why the never sent moon pies with Tang on the Apollo Missions.
    One word answer to that one! "Crumbs!"

I love 'em, but I look like a kid after eating a double decker.
    Last edited by dinosaur; 06-28-2019 at 04:19 PM. Reason: grammar

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (06-28-2019),Lone Gunman (06-28-2019)

Thread Information