User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunch Pale Joe Takes The Plunge.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    I saw last night that if you add up all the free stuff Democrats are promising in the debates it adds up to an estimated $97T over 10 years. That is more money than has ever been spent by the US government since it's foundation almost 250 years ago. That is $67,000 for every man woman and child every single year in taxes. And i'll bet that estimate is far less than it will actually cost. Especially since that is just based on the entire population, including illegals, today. The Democrats also want to decriminalize people entering into the country out of "desperation", which means open borders and free everything to anyone that can get here. In fact I wonder why they stop there, why not run on providing free transportation for anyone in the world that needs our generous and benevolent help?
    Wahl we just gots to get bigger printing presses. Make the Dollar bigger like it used to be so it seems like its better.
    $9.7T per year is just a little better than TWICE what we spend now. Be better if we took in more than $3T tho.................
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Morning Star (06-29-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Is there one Dem candidate that we should feel comfortable with? I could not see or hear one. What experience in ...big...management do any of them have? Last night Buttigeig, the Mayor might come the closest but he is not big league. I did think he appeared more honest and forthright. Biden does have experience but he seems a little " out of it" and much to quick to go leftist, just to be one of the crowd...and what a crowd it is. Harris, portraying herself as a victim was totally disgusting.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Harris, portraying herself as a victim was totally disgusting.
    Desegregation made her a victim, but she's attacking Joe for working with segregationists? 2+2=5

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion EnderPosting Award
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SharetheHedge View Post
    Did anyone notice how when the free healthcare for illegals question was asked of the entire panel, that Biden seemed to wait and see how many raised their hands before he did? I'm sure I didn't imagine this. In fact, he did it on another show of hands question but I don't remember what it was?

He intentionally delayed raising his hand in approval until he saw almost everyone else do it. There is a word for this type of individual but it escapes me at the moment? Oh yes - POLITICIAN. This guy is so FAKE that even Dem voters are going to see thru him.
    He's made a career of it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DonGlock26 For This Useful Post:

Morning Star (06-29-2019)

Thread Information